- Text Size +

Chapter 31: Is It Worth It?

 

    “THAT WAS FUN, WASN'T IT?” Naomi says.

    She’s placed me on her pillow and her face is above, chin resting in her palms, a sly grin on her lips. I still can barely move, I’m so exhausted.

    “DO YOU THINK WE’RE EVEN NOW?” she asks teasingly.

    I nod my head. We’re beyond even. I can’t imagine ever paying her back.

    “YOU KNOW,” she says, still in that slightly mocking voice, her head rolling to one side, “IT MIGHT HAPPEN AGAIN.”

    I side-eye her. She brings her head down close to me, so all I can see is her giant lips filling my vision.

    “I MIGHT, YOU KNOW,” she says, pouting, “SQUISH YOU AGAIN. BY ACCIDENT.”

    I chill runs down my spine and I shudder involuntarily, but its not fear, really. I don’t know what she’s doing.

    “AND THEN,” she says, and licks her lips, “I WOULD HAVE TO JUST PAY YOU BACK AGAIN. WOULD YOU LIKE THAT?”

    A twitch of a smile plays on her lips. I nod slowly. There’s a tingling in my privates.

    “YOU WOULD? YOU WANT ME TO PUT MY BIG FOOT DOWN ON YOU?”

    I nod again.

    “YOU LIKE BEING UNDER THERE? YOU LIKE BEING FUCKED BY MY SOLE?” she says slowly, and then she licks me, her giant wet tongue running from my feet up over my face. I shudder at the feeling of soft warm wetness, especially on my cock, and then the coolness of the air after.

    “Yes,” I squeak.

    “YOU WANT ME TO RUB MY TOE ON YOUR COCK?”

    Before I can reply she licks me whole again. I shiver twitch at the whole body experience.

    “YOU WANNA BLOW YOUR LOAD UNDER IT?”

    I gasp and shake as she licks me more. My erection is rock hard again, even though it aches badly. She grins wide. I can see my distorted reflection in her shining teeth.

    “IS IT WORTH GETTING SQUISHED UNDER THEM?”

    I nod my head eagerly.

    “WHAT WAS THAT?” she asks, mockingly.

    “Yes!” I say.

    It feels wrong, but just saying it sends shivers down my spine in a not entirely unpleasant way.

    Still grinning, she says “THAT’S WHAT I WANTED TO HEAR,” and then brings her lips down over cock.

    I moan uncontrollably at the feeling of it, so warm and soft and wet. My dick isn’t long enough to get past her lips, but then she spreads them a bit and I gasp as the tip of her tongue starts licking me. Again I am dumbfounded at the pleasure she grants me. Physically this is the best thing I’ve ever felt. Her soft lips all over my chest and legs, the hot moisture and the wet tungue. When I close my eyes I still see her feet, still want to be under them, but this feeling is undeniably unparallel. She pauses, wetting her tongue.

    “IM GOING TO SQUISH YOU AND MAKE YOU CUM UNDER MY FOOT AGAIN, ALPHA,” she whispers, and then goes back to her giantess blowjob.

    I grasp at something, anything to hold onto as my whole body tingles with the feeling. I hold onto her nose, and she giggles, warm air rushing over me. The whole feeling sends me shaking helplessly in ecstasy. I can’t believe it but soon her tongue sends me over the edge, and I shake and curl up against her as I orgasm again.

    My penis hurts agonizingly, but I don’t care, it’s so worth it. She withdraws her tongue.

    “MMM,” she says, wiping the saliva off her lips with a fingertip.

    As I lie there, unable to move, she just stares at me with a smile.

    After a long time, as I drift off to sleep, she turns out the lights.

    “I HAVE TO GO AWAY FOR A WHILE, ALPHA. FAMILY STUFF. I’M GOING TO HAVE TO LEAVE YOU WITH A SITTER FOR A WEEK.”

    Then she rolls over and closes her eyes. I’m slightly alarmed, but I’m too tired to think, and soon I fall asleep.

 

Chapter 32: Alpha?

 

    “THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR DOING THIS, MIRANDA.”

    “OH IT’S NO PROBLEM NAOMI, YOU KNOW I HAVE SO MANY ALREADY. I’M GLAD WE’RE GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER THIS WAY.”

    Naomi stands on Miranda’s doorstep in her black jacket, jeans and converse, holding me cupped in her hands. Miranda is wearing a black t-shirt, skinny blue jeans, and white ankle socks.

    “OKAY, BE GOOD ALPHA. I’LL MISS YOU,” Naomi says.

    She brings me up to her mouth and gives me a big kiss. Then she deposits me Miranda’s hands.

“I’LL BE BACK IN A WEEK!” she says as she walks back to her car.

I watch her go.

“HELLO AGAIN ALPHA,” Miranda says.

    I turn around in her hands and look up at her, as if for the first time. She smiles down at me, but for some reason I feel uneasy. Probably because I don’t know this person at all and I’m suddenly my life is literally in her hands.

“I HAVE A CONFERENCE CALL, SO I’M GOING TO DROP YOU IN WITH THE OTHERS FOR NOW, OKAY?” she says, already heading inside.

    Past her cupped hands I don’t really see much of her house as she walks. I’m too distracted anyway, I can’t really get my thoughts straight.

    “PLAY NICE,” she says, placing me into a very large glass tank.

     Once I get my bearings in the tank, I’m shocked, it’s as If I’m normal sized in here. There’s a miniature house, gravel paths, bonsai trees. I even spot a pool. But mostly it’s the people that get my attention. There must be eight or nine people here, suddenly very interested me.

    “A...Alpha?” a voice from behind me says.

    My knees go all wobbly at the sound of that voice. I turn around.

    “Beta?”