- Text Size +

Chapter 29: Surprise

 

    I’m woken when Naomi stumbles into her room around two am.

    “HIII,” she says to me and giggles.

    I can smell the booze on her breath through her big grin. She strips off all her clothes, almost tripping when her jeans drop to her ankles, and hops in the shower.

    When she comes out she scoops me up and literally jumps into bed. With a mischievous laugh she brings me down to her pussy and pushes me into her clit with one finger. I start licking and massaging my drunken owner’s clit under her heavy hand. She starts moaning and slips her fingers inside herself. She fingers herself hard and fast, her hand rubbing and bumping against me.

    “MMM, HARDER,” she says.

    I go harder, doing my best. Eventually I pause, exhausted.

    “OH, ARE YOU TIRED?” she says teasingly. “THAT’S OKAY. I CAN’T HAVE ALL THE FUN.”

    She plucks me up in two fingers and brings me down to her feet. To my surprise she’s wearing her white pumps. She must have snuck them on when I was busy with her clit under her fingers.

    “SURPRISE,” she says.

    She stuffs me down through the peep-toe until I’m under the ball of her foot, and I can just barely see through her toes. She starts flexing her toes, getting me off with the muscles in her foot pad. I groan quietly, partly in pleasure and partly because she’s pressing into me heavily. I can see through her toes that she has resumed fingering herself.

    “KISS MY TOES, ALPHA,” she says.

    I start kissing and licking and she moans in delight. In her pleasure she keeps stretching her legs and flexing her feet, and I am constantly ground into her shoe. In between licks my tongue is mashed into my teeth as my head is pressed into the sole of her shoe, her toes squashing my face. Her foot grinds my erection as it crushes my body. She’s definitely drunk because she’s never this rough on purpose.

    Her masturbation speeds up and her panting increases. She looks down at me, at my tiny face between her toes. I run my tongue across her foot and she scrunches up her face, peaking. She cries out and arches her back in orgasm, She stretches her legs out, pressing me even harder than before. I cum suddenly as the pressure increases. I squirt my load against her sole even as she squishes my insides and breaks my ribs. I scream but I’m suddenly cut off as her foot pushes up and forward over my head. I feel my chest and everything inside me crunch and my legs break backward. My head is forced up, squashed out of my body as my spine detaches.

 

Chapter 30: Let Myself Off

 

    “SEE? I SAID I WOULD MAKE IT UP TO YOU,” Naomi says. “AGAIN.”

    She stands over me in her brand new stockings. They’re dark brown, smooth and sleek. She raises one foot and points her toe at me, holding it right above my head.

    “KISS,” she says.

    I obey. The fabric is silky and smells new. I breathe deeply. After a while she lowers her toe and gently pushes me over into the carpet. Then she raises her toes over and slowly brings them down until they cover my body.

    “YOU MAY HUMP MY NEW STOCKINGS, IF YOU WISH,” she says in mock high and mighty voice.

    I hump her toe mindlessly. I’m not mad at her or anything. A little offended that she can keep killing me by accident. But that makes me more sad about myself than any negative feelings towards her. I live helplessly in this world now. I can’t blame her for what my body can’t take. And I mean, look at my treatment otherwise. I can’t stay mad at this.

    “THAT’S ENOUGH.”

    I stop, confused. Then she grins. She curls her toes around my body and lifts me up. She falls backward into her bed, and then brings her feet together. She puts me horizontally in the arch of one foot and then brings the ball of her other against me. She then starts to rub me slowly between them. I gasp. The silky smoothness is incredible.

    She knows me. The slow rub presses firmly, almost too hard against my cock but not quite. It’s perfect, just on the edge of pain. She maneuvers her feet with minute pressure adjustments, harder against my shaft and then almost a pause, just enough time for me to kiss her, before a soft slide down and I can breath as her toes lift, and then the firm upstroke again. I moan in ecstasy. I’ve never been foot fucked like this before. The slow fuck drives me insane, I want so badly for her to just pump me and blow my load, but she draws it out in excruciating pleasure. I’m sure I’m about to come as I start gasping, and she stops. I realize I’m holding my breath in confusion.

    “KISSSS,” she says, devilishly.

    I lay on the kisses desperately. I bury my face in the silk of her stockings, and lick as hard as I can. She giggles, and finally returns to slow fucking me between her feet. My heart pounds in my chest and I feel like I want to cry again. I don’t know how she keeps doing this to me but it keeps getting better.

    Finally I can’t take it anymore. I cry out as I orgasm, my body bucking and writhing between her feet, and she doesn’t stop, doesn't even speed up. Her giant feet milk me for all I’m worth with slow, deliberate, crushing strokes.

    It’s the longest orgasm I’ve ever had. When I’m finally finished, she picks me up in her fingers and licks the cum off my body. It’s all over me.

    “DID I MAKE UP FOR IT?” she asks me slyly.

    I nod weekly.

    “I DUNNOOO. I STILL FEEL KIND OF BAD.”

    She gets out of bed and places me in the middle of the carpet floor, and then leaves. I have no idea what to make of this, but I’m too spent to do anything about it.

    Eventually I hear the loud clicking of heels out in the hallway heralding her return. When she appears in the doorway, she’s wearing only a pair of converse high-heel boots that go halfway up her thighs. She poses, on hand on her hip and the other resting high in the doorway. WIth a smile on her face she struts over to me like model on a runway until she’s standing over me, and strikes another pose. She turns around, modeling the back. She lifts one foot so I can see her sole, and then turns around again.

    “HOW DO YOU LIKE THESE BABIES?” she says.

    I gape. She giggles and drops onto the bed, unlacing one boot.

    “GET OVER HERE,” she says. “YOU DIDN’T THINK I WAS GOING TO LET MYSELF OFF THAT EASILY DID YOU?”

    She pulls the boot off by the heel and then stretches her foot out to me. SHe spreads her toes wide around me, and then squeezes me lightly as she lifts me up.

    “YOU CHRISTENED MY NEW STOCKINGS, NOW YOU CAN CHRISTEN THESE FOR ME.”

    I descend into the dark of her boot. She releases me and then pushes me over with her toe. She pushes me lightly until I’m in position, this time her big toe is directly over me. My legs are spread wide and I hug her as best I can. She starts toe fucking me. I gasp again as her giant toe works up and down, hard and fast. She knows it will be harder for me to cum so soon after such a mind-blowing orgasm, but once again she knows me well. Her toe relentlessly fucks me, and my body is jerked up and down, helpless. My dick and balls are already sore and aching from before, but I know I’m going to cum, I know I can’t help it. She has complete control over me. Sooner than I ever thought possible I can feel myself peaking. I groan and then start crying as she forces the cum out of me, roughly pumping me dry with her toe. She keeps grinding her toe into me, slower now, and I know she’s going to get every last drop. I lie limply in her boot.