- Text Size +

Chapter 27: Peep

 

    As Naomi finishes putting a fresh sheet on her bed, she asks “HOW ARE YOU FEELING? BETTER YET?”

    From my bed I consider. I have a headache and my stomach muscles are sore. I take a drink of water.

    “Yeah.”

    “IM SOOO SORRY ABOUT THAT, I FEEL SO BAD. I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU.”

    I watch her curiously as she slides open the closet. She rarely gets anything from there. She reaches way up and pulls down a box.

    She looks over her shoulder at me and says “CLOSE YOUR EYES!”

    Okay. I hear her open the box and come closer. I smell leather.

    “OKAY OPEN THEM!”

    Above me are a huge pair of shoes, white leather peep-toe pumps with five-inch heels. The insoles are a silvery cream colour.

    “I KNOW HOW YOU LIKE SHOES SO MUCH. THESE ARE MY PROM SHOES FROM YEARS AGO. I NEVER WEAR THEM. THEY WERE A LITTLE BIG BACK THEN, SO THEY SHOULD STILL FIT. ARE YOU READY?”

    “Uh, yeah,” I say, still remembering my near-death experience.

    “CLIMB IN THEN,” she says.

    She holds the pumps up to the edge of the table, and I pause for a moment before jumping down into the heel, where I slide down the silvery padded sole. She tilts it up so I don’t slide right out the peep hole. Then she puts it on the carpeted floor and slowly slides her foot in, giving me a toe wiggle before settling down my body. My head peeks out from her toes and I can look up and see her. She slips on her other shoe and sits on the edge of her bed. She lifts the shoe I’m in and the room spins around as crosses her leg and bounces her foot playfully, giggling.

    “I CAN SEE YOU’RE CUTE LITTLE HEAD BETWEEN MY TOES,” she says.

    She squeezes them together gently around my erection, and starts moving them up and down, toe fucking me. From under her toes, watching her sitting above me, amused as she gets she me off with only her foot, I get super aroused. As she smiles teasingly at me down in her shoe, it’s just so perfect, even though I can clearly remember having almost died just a short while ago I am totally lost in her. I hug her toes as best I can and worship them, kiss them, thrust into them. Soon I blow my load between them, completely at her mercy.

    “HMM, I GUESS YOU LIKE THESE SHOES?”

 

Chapter 28: Never Will Again

 

    “THIS IS A GOOD IDEA ALPHA,” Naomi says. “HOW ARE YOU FEELING?”

    I grip the edge of the chest pocket on her black denim jacket. We walk down the sidewalk of busy downtown towards the pet store where Miranda works.

    “Nervous I guess.”

    Again I am struck by the strangeness of being outside. The breeze on my face, the smells, the noise of the city. Cars and tall bulidings. Birds overhead. And people. So many women walking by on the street, going about their lives calmly. There’s me, a tiny man riding in a woman’s pocket and they don’t even bat an eyelid. There could be little people running around the sidewalk at their feet and they probably wouldn’t even care. It’s frightening, and exhilarating. I try not to focus on my fears and just enjoy the ride.

    “LOOK UP THERE,” Naomi says, gesturing straight above us. “THAT TOWER IS THE HOTEL. IT’S PRETTY FANCY. I THINK IT’S FOR ALL THE POLITICIANS AND IMPORTANT PEOPLE WHO COME TO THE KALI CENTRE.”

    I crane my neck to look at the building disappearing into the sky above me.

    “The Kali Centre?” I ask.

    “YEAH. THAT OTHER TOWER UP OVER THERE. IT’S THE BIGGEST BUILDING IN TORONTO BESIDES THE CN TOWER, I THINK. IT’S THE MAIN PLACE FOR KALI CORP. IN CANADA.”

    She points up to a dark, gleaming monolith a block down. It’s purple, almost black glass rises into the sky at modern, stylish angles. It dwarfs all nearby buildings. It must be over 100 stories tall. I had never even thought to look up that high until now.

    “ALPHA,” Naomi says, “I REALLY DON’T WHERE YOU CAME FROM. YOU SAID YOU WALKED TO THE RESTAURANT IN A FEW DAYS. SO SOMEONE NEARBY MUST BE UP TO SOME CRAZY SHIT. I THINK I’LL CALL THE KALI CORP. POLICE AND TELL THEM WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU, BECAUSE THEY CARE ABOUT THIS KIND OF STUFF. THEY CAN SHUT DOWN WHOEVER IS DOING IT. I THINK THEY’RE THE ONLY PEOPLE ALLOWED TO DO MEDICAL STUFF WITH YOU GUYS. I SAW A BUST ON THE NEWS ONCE WHERE A BUNCH OF PEOPLE GOT ARRESTED.”

    I let that settle in my mind.

    “Okay.”

    We continue down the sidewalk, until I finally say “Thank you.”

    She brushes my hair with a fingertip.

    “WE’RE HERE!”

    Naomi and Miranda greet each other. Naomi explains to her that she’s going to show me the cages where the stray men are. Maybe Beta and Zero will be there. I can only hope. If they aren’t here, at least I will have tried.

    But I don’t see them.

    I probably never will again.