- Text Size +

Chapter 26: Hold Your Breath

 

    “HOLD YOUR BREATH, OKAY?”

    “What?” I say.

    Naomi grabs me up in three fingers and slides me down to her pussy lips, and dips my head in between them. It’s warm and wet and in my surprise I get some in my mouth and eyes. She pulls me out again.

    “PLEASE? JUST HOLD YOUR BREATH FOR ME?”

    I wipe off my face.

    “Okay.”

    “THANK YOU,” she says, bringing me down again.

    She pauses, holding me right in front of her lips. The smell of her is powerful.

    “READY?”

     “Yep,” I say. I’m not sure if I actually am.

    With that I take a big breath right before I’m inserted. I plunge head first through the wet flesh. I scrunch my eyes shut and feel the force on my body as she grips my shins and pushes me up and down. I try to stay rigid, but it’s hard at first, I keep bending against the pressure. But then I get her rhythm and manage to keep my legs and hips straight. But then I’m running out of air. I wonder if she’s going to forget I need to breathe. I decide to trust her.

    She pulls me out, and I gulp in air, swallowing cum. I wipe it out of my eyes.

    “ARE YOU OKAY?” Naomi asks.

       “Yeah,” I say. “Is it good?”

    “UMM,” she says, and I feel sad hearing that I’m not doing a good job. “HERE, LET ME TRY IT DIFFERENTLY.”

    She holds me so I’m lying on my back along her middle and fourth fingers, her fingertips beneath my shoulder blades.

    “OKAY?”

    “Kay.”

    I take a deep breath and this time she slides me in deep and up against her cervix, pressing me face first the wall and rubbing me up and down. I feel the curve of her body as I slide against it. She must like this better because she presses me hard and thrusts me faster than before. Completely inside her sex, being pressed against her with just two fingers, I get aroused. I like being trapped here, used. I like not being able to breathe and having to endure her intense body heat. Pressing my erection against her, it’s like my body is getting finger fucked inside her. I hold my breath as long as I can, but I start to worry again.

    Thankfully she pulls me out and I try to gulp in air but instead I’m forced to swallow a mouthful of cum first.

    “GOOD?” she says, breathily.

    I nod.

    “GOOD.”

    I plunge in again. She squashes me against her in long fast strokes. I can feel it getting even hotter, feel her muscles contracting and twitching. I know she’s going to orgasm soon. I hope she does it soon though, because I’m short on breath.

    She keeps going, harder and faster. The force on my body is crazy as I move up and down so fast. I try to keep my neck taught. I really need air.

    Suddenly I’m squeezed hard, any breath in me pushed out. Hot cum runs in my mouth and I’m completely submerged in her juices as she orgasms around me. I panic. The heat and motion and pressure get to me. I try to get my arms behind me to bang on her fingers, but I’m being forced around too hard to do anything.

    After what seems like an eternity the pressure stops. I open my eyes and raise my arms but I’m getting weak. I choke down as much as I can but it’s no use. I start to feel everything slipping, fading. I’m floating. Lights flash behind my eyes. My arms slowly drop as I succumb to the weakness.

    Then a vague sense of movement, darkness, pressure and then lightness. Naomi’s giant blurry face, muffled noise. I try to sleep.

    Then I feel something inside of me, feel like I’m going to burst. Suddenly I gasp in air, my chest burning again. My stomach heaves in my throat and I vomit. My body forces Naomi’s cum out of me, almost endlessly until I feel like I’m going to suffocate again if I don’t get a chance to breath back in. Eventually I manage to gasp in a few weak breaths like I’m hyperventilating. I cough and spit out more of her thick juice.

    “OH MY GOD I DID IT! I RESUSCITATED YOU! I SAVED YOUR LIFE!”

   Naomi laughs, tears in her eyes, and she lays kisses on me.