- Text Size +

Chapter 23: I Can Feel You

    “CAN YOU HELP ME? I WANT TO GET OFF SOOO BAD. PLEASE?”

    Naomi has just taken me out of her Mary Janes and she’s sitting on the closed toilet in one of the bathroom stalls at work. It’s a fancy bathroom, black and marble, with furry seat covers on the toilet.

    “Now?” I say.

    “YES. I’LL PAY YOU BACK. PLEEEASE?”

    I nod my head. Of course I will.

    “THANK YOU,” she says brings me up to her lips where she smacks a giant kiss on my face.

    Then she untucks her dress shirt and slips me down into her black panties, arranging me where I can get at her clit. I get to work.

    “MMM, I NEED THIS,” she says, squeezing her breasts, “ I CAN FEEL YOU, YOU KNOW. WHEN YOU’RE UNDER MY FOOT. I CAN FEEL YOU HUMPING.”

    I freeze.

    “NONONO, ITS FINE, I LIKE IT. KEEP GOING. PLEASE.”

    I start pleasuring her again, and she sighs happily.

    “I WAS JUST SAYING I LIKE IT. I LIKE FEELING YOU DOWN THERE, LIKE YOU’RE WORSHIPING ME. AND OBVIOUSLY I LIKE GETTING YOU OFF WITH MY FEET. OTHERWISE I WOULDN’T DO IT. MMM YEAH, RIGHT THERE. KEEP DOING THAT.”

    She slips a hand over me and into her pussy. Soon I hear her panting overhead while her fingers pump in and out. Eventually she orgasms silently on the toilet seat.

    When she’s done she sighs and pulls me out and sucks her fingers. She frowns, looking at her crotch.

    “I’M GOING TO HAVE TO CHANGE. OH WELL,” she says, her frown turning into a smile. “THANK YOUUU.”

    She plants another kiss on me and then she rolls down her right stocking.

    “Watcha doin?” I ask.

    She just smiles and gently places me into her stocking, I where I fall down into the toe section. I watch as her giant bare foot fills my vision. She gently squeezes me between her big and second toe as she pulls up her stockings again. She starts toe fucking me gently in her shoe. It feels perfect.

    “I HAVE TO GET BACK TO WORK THOUGH,” she says overhead.

    I start humping quickly and I lick the tip of her big toe.

    “OOH,” she says giggling. “I GUESS I COULD WAIT ABOUT, OHHH, A MINUTE. DO YOU THINK YOU CAN FINISH BEFORE THEN?”

    Her toes start fucking me faster to match my humps. I start sweating as I work hard for an orgasm. I pump up and down, her toes pummeling me softly as I struggle to cum.

    “FIVE...FOUR...THREE....”

    Before she can finish suddenly I orgasm. We fall out of sync as I start to spasm a bit but it’s still amazing. She giggles and I relax.

    “THAT WAS PRETTY FAST. I LIED, IT WASN’T EVEN A MINUTE. MORE LIKE 30 SECONDS. I DO HAVE TO GET BACK TO WORK THOUGH.”