- Text Size +

Chapter 22: Excited

 

    It must be Saturday I think to myself, waking up still on Naomi’s tummy. Sunlight beams through the window. She sighs and smacks her mouth.

    I push my morning wood against her skin. I feel good today.

    I walk along her stomach, up the curve of her ribs and behold her mountainous breasts, clothed in a white frilly bra. Another daunting task, but I feel up for it this morning. I walk between the valley they make, passing through their shadow. I reach her higher chest and turn around and make my way up her left tit. Her bra is looser here and easier to enter. I crawl under and squirm up towards her nipple.

    “MMM,” Naomi says sleepily. “OH. HELLO THERE.”

    I’m too small and the bra is too tight for me to massage the whole area around her areola, so I go right for the nipple and hope for the best. This time the bump is larger than my head, and I start to knead and massage it.

    “OOH,” Naomi says happily. “GOOD MORNING.”

    The nipple starts to grow and I keep massaging around it, and squeezing up and down as it gets taller.

    “MMM.”

    I can feel as she brings her hands up and runs them gently over her breasts, and soon she’s squeezing them. The nipple gets larger and harder and I have to use more of my muscle and body movement to pleasure it. I hear a sigh of pleasure from above. Her left hand slips into her panties while her right massages her other breast.

    Her sighs turn to moans. I get up on my knees and use them to squeeze while my arms and hands work the rest of the nipple. It’s almost as tall as I am sitting up. I rub my hands around the tip and a little inside. When the moans turn to gasps and Naomi’s chest starts rising and falling I put in all my effort, squeezing and rubbing up and down with my whole body, humping and worshiping her giant nipple.

    Then her chest heaves and she gasps, and we keep going until the orgasm subsides and she relaxes again with a sigh.

    “OHHH, YOU’RE GOOD. YOU KNOW THAT?”

    She pulls her bra down under her breast and looks at me with a lazy smile.

    “I DON’T KNOW WHAT IT IS. BUT I DO LIKE HOW YOU USE YOUR WHOLE LITTLE BODY ON ME. WAS IT FUN?”

    I nod happily.

    “DID YOU HAVE AS MUCH FUN AS I DID?”

    “Doesn’t sound like it,” I say, smiling.

    “WELL WE’LL JUST HAVE TO FIX THAT, WON’T WE?”

    Before I can reply she grabs me up in her hand. I can’t see, until she deposits me on the bed. Up above me she smiles. On either side of me are her massive soles and round toes.

    “EXCITED?” she asks.

    My heart jumps in my throat, and I don’t even get a chance to answer before she pulls her feet together on me.

    I’m engulfed between her feet, so warm and firm, yet still soft. My whole body shivers in the feeling. I can’t move, but I manage to gasp a reply. She giggles again.

    “WELL, SEE HOW YOU LIKE THIS, LITTLE GUY.”

She reaches down and pinches me between her fingers. I’m lifted and held horizontally against the ball of her right foot. I wait there, confused.

“KISSES PLEASE,” she says.

I’m surprised but happy to oblige, I shower the bottom of her foot with kisses.

“AND HUMPS?” she asks teasingly. I eagerly hump the sole of her foot. I don’t know what she’s doing but I really like it. She giggles at the sight of me wiggling against her foot, and laying tiny kisses.

“OKAY, HERE.”

With that she presses her other foot into my back gently but firmly and withdraws her hand. I’m pressed into the ball of her foot, horizontally, my head the only part exposed. Then she rubs her feet together slowly and I gasp at the sensation. It feels unbelievable, my cock and my whole body being rubbed between the balls of her feet. I can only gasp as each movement, each drag up and down is heaven. I’m crying, I don’t know why. Soon I can feel myself about to lose it completely. I orgasm. Helplessly I cry out in pleasure, tears running down my cheeks as I thrash between her feet, cum pumping out over her soles. The foot fucking continues until she’ sure I’m done. I’m limp as a rag when she finally pulls her feet apart, and I tumble softly onto the bed, the front of my body covered in my own cum. Her sole up above also has a large shining spot where my cum was rubbed everywhere. She giggles softly down at me. I’m so done.

I’m in a complete state of come-down, but I can still vaguely hear Naomi as she sits back on her bed. As I drift off to sleep again, I think I think I hear her moaning and rubbing her breasts.