- Text Size +

Chaper 20: This Time

 

    Naomi holds me up and looks in my eye.

    “YOU’RE SURE YOU WANT TO TRY THIS AGAIN?”

    I nod my head. She sighs.

    “OF COURSE YOU ARE. YOU’RE OBSESSED.”

    She chuckles softly, and then lowers me down into her high heel. This time she tapes me firmly to the middle of the sole, right where I’ll be under the arch of her foot. She slips her foot in, rotates her ankle, and asks me how it fits. I feel very cozy.

    She takes a few gentle steps, and waits for my signal. I give her the all clear, and she walks again, more briskly. I tap her sole again. I can feel movement inside her foot as she wiggles her toes.

    I’m glad I asked her to put the tape over my chest, because soon I can’t help but start humping her sole. As she walks around the restaurant, waiting on diners and collecting their dishes, I’m licking, worshipping her warm, foot and getting off in her shoe.

    She must enjoy it to some degree, if she keeps letting me do this. I fucking love her.

 

Chapter 21: Wow

 

    I lay spent on the bed at Naomi’s feet, looking up at the blanket canopy. Sometimes I fall asleep here after I get off. A few time’s I’ve woken up as Naomi masturbated quietly. I keep thinking it’s not really fair, that I get this kind of unbelievable sexual treatment and she doesn’t. She deserves more.

    I stand up. From her breathing, I don’t think she’s asleep yet. I follow her legs up the bed. She yawns.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING DOWN THERE?” she asks.

When I get to her knees, I clamber up onto her leg, and continue my journey walking along her body.

“HEY,” she says, lifting the blankets up over her head and peering down at me.

I get to her white panties. I’m starting to feel somewhat overwhelmed. I go to the top and then get down on my stomach and squeeze my way under her waistband.

“HEY! WHAT...”

It’s tight under here, but I crawl through the bush of blond hair scratching at my face. Then I feel the soft pink flesh covering her clit.

“ALPHA?”

I pull back the hood with my hands and grope around trying to find the clit. I hear a sharp intake of breath when I find the round bump that’s almost as big as my head. I use my elbows and shoulders to hold the hood back, and then start rubbing around it in circles with my hands. I hear her exhale slowly.

I can’t tell if she’s enjoying it or just uncomfortable. I start licking her clit, gently, and then I start using my whole head motion with the flat of my tongue. I her breathe in sharply again.

    I don’t know what I’m doing. Maybe I’m making a fool of myself. I don’t know why I thought I could pleasure a woman a hundred times larger than me. Maybe I should give up on the clit and plunge my whole body into her pussy, and hopefully making enough movement to at least get her a little wet.

    But then theres a little moan when she exhales this time. I redouble my efforts, licking and massaging her clit, moving my arms up and down the flesh around it. I her sigh. The sound sends shivers down my spine.

    “MMMM,” she moans quietly. I hear her arms move up under the blankets, and I can tell she’s massaging her nipples.

    It might be several minutes or only several seconds, I can’t tell but soon she’s moaning steadily. As I hear her breathing change, I speed up my clit worship to match. I can smell her sex now, thick and heady.

    “MM OH GOD, ALPHA,” she says. Again I shudder as I hear the lust in her voice, it shocks me to hear after all this time but it really excites me. I realize I’m softly humping her crotch as I massage her clit.

    Suddenly her hand slips under her panties behind me. Her massive fingers slide by me overhead as she moves her lips aside and plunges her two middle fingers inside herself. I am covered by her hand, soft and warm and pressingly down lightly on me. She groans loudly and works her fingers in and out of herself, and I can hear the wetness of them. She holds her wrist up so as not to crush me or interfere with my clit job. I rub up and down and around, always licking.

    “UNNH HARDER,” she whispers. I kneed my hands deep into the fleshly bulb.

    “HARDER, GO,” she says desperately and I do it. Her hand is pumping overhead and all I can hear is that and her moaning. Then she cries out and starts bucking, and I try to hold steady by spreading my legs as I keep working her clit. The smell of her cum washes over me as I struggle to hold on and keep pleasuring her at the same time.

    Then eventually, she sighs long and deep, and slumps in the bed, panting. I feel tremendously accomplished. It’s unreal how rewarding getting a woman hundreds of feet tall to orgasm is. Especially on the first try.

    “WOW,” she says eventually. “I DIDN’T SEE THAT COMING. OH GOD, I HAVEN’T HAD SOMEONE ELSE PLEASURE ME SINCE...”

    She trails off. I crawl out from under her panties and lay on her stomach. She withdraws her hand and sucks her juice off her fingers.

    “YEP,” she says, “DID NOT EXPECT THAT TO HAPPEN. YOU’RE QUITE THE LITTLE MAN, AREN’T YOU?” she says, smiling. I flush. She wipes the saliva off her hand and pets my back with one fingertip. She sighs contently, and I do the same.

    Soon she’s asleep.