- Text Size +

Chapter 16: Fucked Up Or What

 

   It is excruciatingly boring in the locker. Soon after she left I climbed into Naomi’s converse and humped and licked the sole until I came. Then I lay there, thinking. I thought mostly about Naomi’s high heels.

   I can’t get them out of my head. Even though they evoke nightmarish feelings, I feel as if... I don’t know. I want to get closer to them. Maybe the fact that they killed me makes me more attracted to them for some sick reason. Maybe if I got closer to them, I could get over my lasting feelings of abhorrence for them. Or maybe they are just that sexy and I’m just that much of a pervert.

   Maybe it’s the fact that it’s Naomi’s footwear and I am super attracted to her. I try to imagine cumming in Rebekah’s shoe, and I can’t. It would be truly a nightmare.

   I think.

   I shudder remembering Keyla. Those thoughts I push away as quickly as they come. Even the brief reminder sets my body shaking slightly. I roll over and start absentmindedly humping the Converse letters in embroidered in the heel section of Naomi’s shoe.

   I think I want it though. I want to be in those high heels.

   Man am I fucked up or what.

 

Chapter 17: Are You Sure?

 

   “ARE YOU OKAY IN THERE?”

   “Yep,” I say. I guess I’m okay. Still...

   “OKAY GOOD. I DON’T HAVE MUCH TIME ON BREAK, I’M SORRY. I HAVE TO GO BACK RIGHT AWAY. YOU SURE YOU’RE OKAY?”

   “Wait,” I say, moving towards the edge of the locker. She looks at me questionably.

   “Can I...” I say, nervous as hell. Why am I doing this? It’s crazy. But it’s too late now. I’m an idiot.

   “Can I go... in your... shoe?” I say, pointing at her work shoes.

   She looks at me open mouthed, her big green eyes wide.

   “YOU WANT TO GO IN MY HEELS?”

   I nod meekly.

   She considers for a moment.

   “UH... OKAY I GUESS. ARE YOU SURE?”

   I nod again.

   “OKAYYY,” she says, quickly picking up the piece of tape from before and putting it across my chest. She lowers me to the floor and kicks off her shoe. The inside of it is also black, with a shiny leather sole. She hesitates for a moment, and then puts me into the toe section.

   “I THINK THERE’S LESS ROOM IN THESE SHOES. I HOP THAT’S OKAY. SHIT, I’M LATE.”

   She slips her foot in and it settles over over me. It is definitely tighter in here, and there is significantly less air. It is already quite warm from being worn.

   “YOU OKAY?” she says.

   I tap her once. It’s not nearly as comfortable as the converse, but I’m okay. I’m pressed closer to the ball of her foot, and her toes are pressed flatter onto me because of the angle of her foot.

   She starts walking.

   The pressure is far more than I expected. As her foot lands, the ball of her foot rolls forward crushing one side of my body. I flail a bit impulsively, moving my head around, and as the foot lifts forward I am crushed under her toes. My face is under her big toe and I am suffocated for a second before the weight lifts. She’s walking quickly and as I get rapidly crushed and suffocated I panic in fear and pain, and I can’t manage to take in a proper breath. The footfalls of the high heels are jarring and deafening. I want to pound on her foot to warn her but I can barely move my arms in the the reduced space and increased pressure. She doesn’t seem to respond to my struggles, they may be either too minute or she is in too much of a hurry. I start sweating in the heat and panic. There isn’t anything I can do. I may die a slower more torturous death this time.

   Strangely, it is this thought that calms me down. Slowly, I stop struggling. After all, there is nothing I can do. I may die again, and it will be long and tortuous, but I got myself into this.

And then I start to get it. It takes many steps before I take to the rhythm but I find it, find myself breathing in on time, feeling the crush move around me. I just needed to relax, to stop fighting it. The movement of the foot around me suddenly makes sense.

I even start to enjoy the heat, if somewhat masochistically. It is immensely hot and I am sweating buckets. I can sense Naomi’s foot becoming slightly damp as well. But I take it. It’s like an extreme, sexy sauna.

   I take a moment and imagine myself from the outside. Me, a tiny human life in the space under a girl’s toes, boiling in the heat from her body as she walks around doing her daily routine. I imagine the shoe that I’m in, with the bow up above me. I remember being underneath them long ago, the hard sole filling my vision and pressing against me, Naomi’s sad face up above. I remember the cold, hard feeling of it against my flesh as it pressed my insides out and mashed me into paste. And here I am under her foot, inside of it.

   It’s difficult in such a tight spot, but at least with the tape over my chest I can move my hips this time. My cock is rigid and with each foot fall, as the crush moves over my body I hump her foot and her toes. I start sweating even more with my desperate confined movement. Soon I’m so hot and dehydrated It’s hard to think. I’m dizzy and I seem to fade in and out of consciousness, but I keep going. The fabric rubbing over my body is making me burn from the friction, and each time my head gets crushed under her toe I think my cheeks are bruising.

  I almost pass out for a second, but I focus on the heat, focus on the pain and on humping and bring my mind back.

   Then I cum without warning, I gasp through the fabric covering my face, just as she stops walking. The toe presses down on my head and I can’t breathe, my mouth still open but covered and crushed by the flesh of her toe. I can’t move or do anything but my hips buck and I squirt my load out under her foot, spasming helplessly. Now I’m fighting for air, panicking, suffocating. The heat and the sweat and the pressure is all too much and after several long, long moments I slip out of consciousness.