- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Well Rick might not be so big and bad anymore as her pet "Ant".
Tess easily regained control of the situation as Rick was ever rapidly being reduced in size with a faint green glow surrounding him. Tess could see Chris with his trembling blood covered right hand reach out to her before his eyes closed and his arm fell on top of his legs clearing showing he no longer could hold on to his awareness any longer. Rick old height of 6'2'' was now just under 5 feet and still falling as Tess then punched Rick with a right hook to the face. This knocked him off his feet onto his shrinking butt, she had hit him hard as his nose bled and he covered his face in fear. He then yelled “What did you do to me dumb ass bitch!”

Tess then while keeping an eye on the still shrinking Rick ignoring his angry cry's, went over to the badly beaten Chris to check for a sign of life. She said with tears after feeling his chest “You are still breathing, thank god.”

Tess then looked over to Rick again to see he was now an inch tall with the glow subsiding. Knowing Chris needed help and didn't want Rick's shrinking to get in the way of getting that help she quickly with no care to being gentle stuffed Rick into her purse and sealed it shut. Tess couldn't even hear his cry's and his struggle didn't amount to more than a very short passing feeling of something rubbing against her hand. For now her only thought was to get Chris to a hospital so she ran to the back door from were she came. As she quickly opened it, a teacher opening one of the near by doors in the hall asked “What is the rush dear?”

Tess then blurted out with clear panic and tears that ran half way down her cheeks that are still very wet “Chris needs a hospital now, he got beat up really bad!”

The teacher wasted not a moment as she ran to the nearest phone to call 911 after seeing him bleeding on the ground and quickly got some help to carefully carry him inside to rest in a chair until the ambulance arrived. The school called his mom and Tess was told to stay in class but to anyone sitting in the glass, desk and drywall prison it wasn't unclear that her mind wasn't there with them. Her mind was on the edge of a melt down just thinking about not only the last few days but that Chris might really be hurt and that now his tormentor was shrunk to almost ant size. The last part wouldn't worry her so much if she had some idea of what or who made him shrink.

Most wouldn't be thinking about the men in black coming to visit you in normal everyday life, but with everything that has happened it wouldn't shock Tess and that thought alone kept her nearly terrified. Every time a door was about to open or every time an adult talked about someone being in trouble it sent a small chill down her spine. Tess more than anything wanted to go visit Chris and then take tiny Rick home to hide him in a place were no one will find him again. As a few hours had gone by like snails racing to cross a open highway Tess knew it was going to be lunch time shortly but that would make things even worse as at lest school work forced her to think of other things. Soon she would dwell on today's events and all the bottled up feelings made her lose the will to eat when the time for lunch came. Her friends tried to ask what was going on, but all Tess could tell them was Chris had gotten beaten up and that he was her cousin that she didn't know about until last night.

In the mean time at the hospital, Chris still out cold on the bed provided by the hospital was getting watched by his mom as his Dad was in the hall talking to the doctor. His sister setting next to her mom then with a sad tone asked “Why doesn't he wake up?”

There mom was already in tears as she hugged Chris's sister Megan as she said softly “Because a bad boy hurt him, but he will be fine honey.”

Megan then said “I hope someone hurts that bad boy so much that he doesn't wake up.”

Her mom replied “Don't ever wish harm on others, it's not the way I was brought up and I won't let you be brought up that way.”

Megan then says “This has just been too real, I would tell him I hate him before. Now if it woke him up I wouldn't use the word hate again.”

Her mom embraced Megan as she planted her face into her mom's chest.

Tess had to sit though class nearly a nervous train wreak waiting to happen as she thought if it was her and not him that did it then how could she do it again. Even though she was horrified at the thought of doing it again, a little part of her craved for it and couldn't wait to get home with shrunken Rick. But Tess regained her focus and got though her day at school. It wasn't long after a watchful and careful walk out of school she began to realize once more how big of a mess this is. She wanted to visit Chris, but Rick now around an inch tall needed to be deposed of.

Tess thought about it on the bus as she could hardly believe she is even having thoughts of killing a person and getting rid of the body. However if he ever talked then she knew Chris and herself might end up in some government lab until they found out what made him shrink. Tess didn't even want to think about what could happen once they did find out what or who made Rick shrink. Rick had been in this dark dry prison for hours now and the air was very stale. Yet her scent was clearly anything but week or faint. He had already had a few bruises from all the moving around Tess had done. Rick felt broken at this point as he has been reduced to just a small part of some stuff in a high school girls purse from one of the strongest guys at school he was just hours ago. He wasn't smart but he wasn't so stupid as to think Tess couldn't do whatever she wanted even if it killed him. This thought was at the forefront as chills ran down his spine and hoped that somehow he would grow back or this just wore off somehow.

Tess had never in her life felt more relieved that she came back from school than she did today as she quickly got off the school bus near her house. Once she made it to the front door, it was like lead weights had fallen off her shoulders and a slight grin came from the fact she knew Rick and her would at last be alone. As she opened the door knowing no one was home but her and Rick she said in a cheerful tone “This is my home little pet ant and if your good maybe you can avoid being crushed.”

Rick clearly heard those words as the sound of it could be felt though out his body like a live rock event with speakers cranked hard. Next he saw light pour in as the purse opened and a hand with finger nails freshly painted light blue reached out to carefully grab him between a set of them before being quickly carried out of what has been his prison for the last few hours. He could feel nothing but awe with near paralyzing shock as he was now looking right into giant girls eyes lined with moderate makeup with creamy white unblemished flesh surrounding them. Some fine stray golden hairs that looked almost like ropes to him could be seen running down the cheeks of her face while the rest mostly ran down the back of her neck.

Tess then sharply spoke “So you wanted to give it to me up my ass? Well maybe now I might just let you go up my ass like you wanted.”

Rick felt like all the blood had run cold and poured out of his body as fear took full control knowing that would likely kill him in a horrible painful death at his size if it was what he feared it was. The only words that left his lips in reply were “No thank you, just return me to my normal size and we can forget about all of this.”

Tess laughed hard at this before saying with a wide cruel smile “Oh so you can cry to your daddy or so you can act all big and bad again. I have news for you bud, you are tiny and even if I wanted to I have no idea how to undo this. There is nothing you can say to get out of what ever I do to you. Oh and just in case you are really that retarded there is also nothing you can do to stop me from doing what ever I want to you Rick! The best part is now your size perfectly reflects how pitiful you really are.”

Rick then yelled “THIS CAN'T BE REAL!”

Tess then still wearing a smile at his reactions says “Oh yes it is and your about to live in your new home inside my butt.”

Rick then grew angry as his mind broke down “No I am the one who fucks people, not you. I am the one who owns you and I am stronger than you.”

Rick had tried with everything he had but Tess just gripped a little harder as she looked at him dead on eye level. Tess then said with a wink “Time to see where going to stay next Rick.”

Rick said nothing as she put him on her bed and began by taking her pants off. Even though Rick felt nearly overflowing fear, his other head did have a slight reaction to seeing so much of her exposed skin. Her toes alone could crush him to death and she would hardly know she had even stepped on anything. Rick spotted a fly that must have followed them in flying around the room that just reminded him at his size he was like a bug. Tess then said with a condensing tone “I guess I am the one that is going to own you because I am stronger than you by more than 100 times.”

Then she adds “And because that reality hasn't dawned on you yet I will make sure you know it fully well before I give you the keys to your new home.”

Rick Yelled at the top of his around one inch tall lungs “I refuse those keys you dumb slut. That's right all you are is the biggest slut in school and everyone knows you give it up for just about anything now.”

He saw how unwise those words were that next moment as she with out care pitched him between her fingers and once he was eye level she put more pressure until he screamed with a screech of agony. Then Tess showed her full set of nearly flawless white teeth that parted to allow a pink carpet roll out just for Rick. He didn't seem to get was going to happen next until he was dropped on it's wet surface and it dragged him into her mouth.

Tess then rolled him between her cheeks inside her mouth not caring if her teeth cut him or she pushed him too hard against her soft cheeks. To rick he thought (This is really happening to me, I have tried so hard to not see this truth that is now just playing with me like candy. This hurts like........)

After a rough ride in her mouth, Tess parted her lips to allow Rick to come out onto her hand. He stood there now without words still in shock, shaking as his fear vibrated though his whole body. Tess then said with a grin “Now you clearly see and feel how small hopeless and weak you are I can take you up the ass you wanted.”

Rick then got down on his knees with fear now in his bones to say “Please Tess I may be a jerk but I don't deserve that to happen to me.”

Tess then felt a deep swelling rage began to pour out as she said “Screw that, Chris could die and guess what that would be your fault. YOUR FAULT rick and yours alone! You took one of the few people that seemed to really care about me and beat them until they had to be sent to the hospital.”

Rick felt cold jolting chills run down his spine as he twitched in fear at what yesterday or even this mourning would be an impossibly giant girl. But he still refuses to truly accept it as he says “Nerds get the shit beat out of them all the time so what and why should I care about a loser like that. In fact your likely the only one at the school who would care if he died at that hospital.”

Tess felt the last toothpick of restraint break as she went on with a cold dead silence to use her finger nail to cut into his leg. It took no force on her part before Rick screamed “YOU WILL PAY!”

What to Rick was a river of blood coming out of his nearly broken leg with a deep cut to Tess seemed to be a red dot on a ant sized person who seemed hardly human to her at this point. Rick now nearly curled up on her hand in unrelenting exemplary pain had nothing to say as he cried still in shock at how easy it was for her to really hurt him at his size.

Tess then laughed saying “I guess you have always had a bug brain that now perfectly fits your new size. I had a dream where I handled some other shrunken person last night but this won't be a dream, it's real and it's going to be painfully clear in what happens to you next.”

Rick then yells still feeling his leg pour out with blood deep with in his flesh “What else do you want from me, I am nearly bleeding to death!”

Tess then smiled as she said “Guess that means you are ready rick to live in a warm new home.”

Right after Tess said that a stern much deeper voice called out in a tone that could easily be heard though out the house “I need your lazy ass to clean off the table so me and the guys can play cards!”

Rick was quickly shoved inside her underwear's backside as Tess rushed to put pants on and do as her father told her. She called out “I was just changing”

Her dad with a slur replied “Sure you were, I hope you remember what I told you about having boys over or I will have to get the belt out.”

Tess then just said “Yes sir”

Rick had thrown up as the smell inside her underwear at his very small size was by far the most strongly awful he had encountered. Being just about inside her ass made Rick feel like he would be lucky if he had to live in a garbage dump for the rest of his life if it meant getting out of this. He whimpered “Even the fucking trash men have it better than I do, why of all people does it have to be me.”

After Tess had cleaned the table the door bell went off and her dad said sitting on the sofa watching TV “Are you going to get that?”

Tess didn't even reply as just went to the door to see it was some older men that her dad knew so she greeted them and served them while they played cards at the table.

In the mean time Chris was still asleep on a hospital bed with only his mom still in the room as his sister and dad left. His subconscious mind brought ideas into his vivid dreams as he started to relive both the good and bad resent past. One moment he was in bed with a faceless girl and then Rick broke in though the door with iron clad fist shining in the light before one struck his arm ripping it off. Then after losing his other arm Ricks face had a creepy smile before knocking his head off. His mom saw the fingers on Chris's hand twitch along with his eyes and knew he must be having a nightmare.

The faceless girl then appeared once more and Chris found himself back in the bedroom with a messy bed. She said with a voice Chris knew but didn't make the connection on the spot “you must have had a bad dream”.

Chris in this dream couldn't respond as he was confused until the faceless girl pointed out the window to a hole just the right size to put Chris in. By it was a wooden sign that was 10ft tall that read (Here Chris paid for his cousin's love with his life. Death by parents finding out the truth).

Then his sister came in the room and said laughing “Face the truth and look at her Chris that is your cousin. Now you have to pay for what you did.”

Chris looked at what was the faceless girl, now it was Tess just standing there too upset to say anything. Chris couldn't help but to collapse on his knees in tears. His sister then handed him the family 1911 .45 his grandfather bought when he was alive and said with a grin “You know what you have to do brother.”

Before Chris could respond his mind pushed the whole dream aside and went blank. Tess was now on her way to visit Chris at the hospital with Rick still suffering in her butt cheeks with stale air that he was never going to get used to. All she told him was she was going to see a friend and like always he just wanted to be left alone so he told her to get going then. When Tess was told where his hospital room she asked how he was doing and she explained he was going to recover but it would take some time. It seems he was the most famous person there as not only he got beat up but they all know the kid who did it ran away or so the story goes anyways. Little did the staff know the so called run away bully was in her butt still putting up a protest every now and then.

When Tess had entered Chris's hospital room she guessed his family must have went home already so knowing it was just them in the room with Rick being just a bug now she bent over and kissed him on the forehead. She didn't know his mom saw that though the door way until she said “I have to thank you for getting help for him Tess. I am grateful you were there for him, I just hope they get that boy home before he really gets in trouble.”

Tess then turned around feeling embarrassed to say much in reply “It was nothing really.”

But Chris's mom had more to say “I would have thought you had a crush on Chris, but I know that couldn't be true as your family. I know silly me right?”

Tess felt like a teacher may as well taken the worlds longest finger nails and scratched the inside of her mind upon hearing those words. But it didn't stop there as she kept going “You were acting kind of like a cold fish this morning and if you were some other girl I would have thought something happened but Chris only met you last night and your family so I know it's just gotta be a misunderstanding you both can hopefully clear up soon.”
Tess then felt like she was freaking out hardly keeping it together before asking “Do you know when Chris will get better?”

His mom replied “The doctor came in a little while ago and said he should recover in two or three days. Chris is just sleeping now so I told him to take Megan home so it's just been me here. I plan to spend the night here so everything will be fine.”

Tess then quickly said “I am glad he will be better soon. I will get going now so good night.”

So his mom replied with a smile “Have a safe trip home dear.”

Tess then left saying goodbye with Rick crying as no one heard his screams for help trapped inside her underwear. He thought (I am really going to die in this shit hole and no one will hear me scream my last pleads for help. Just fuck it all.)

Tess felt her guts turn as the pressure built up in her bowels and when she got home her first thought was to hit the toilet with nothing else even crossing her mind. Not one moment was wasted as she rushed to the nearest open restroom and sat on the toilet. Rick stuck between her butt cheeks now felt something mushy pushing against him and before he knew it he saw light again but what he saw below him in that moment turned his blood ice cold. It was a lake of water in a white bowl with a yellow stream going into it. He knew what was pushing him out and he screamed once more for dear life but his short lived effort was in vain as the brown log made it's way out of the crack and plunged him into the toilet below. He struggled to get to the surface but the stream of yellow and the hail of brown logs made keeping his head above water a challenge.

Then came the flush that whisked Rick into the sewage system to never be seen again. Tess then after feeling relieved realized she had Rick in her underwear and looked for him but she knew what happened she flushed his bug sized body down the toilet with the rest of her waste without even thinking about it and somehow that turned her on. She thought (I don't know why but I really don't care if I just killed him. I thought this would be one of those things I would regret later but so far I don't feel even the slightest bit bad about what happened to that asshole.)
Chapter End Notes:
Well her first pet didn't last long.