- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Well that chapter Title doesn't sound good for Chris.

 

 

Chris now felt like he was laying on a hard cool surface. He also felt dry and oddly sore. His eyes cracked open unable to clearly see his surroundings with vision blur. He was still hard though, but it just didn't feel like it added up. Just as he rubbed his eyes to clear his vision, a loud very well known voice vibrated though his body in a commanding tone “Look at me little bug!”

 

 

 

Chris turned to the direction the voice came from to see that he was sitting on a night stand looking at his sister who now was a giantess compared to him. The cold hard chill of the reality ran down his spine sending his heart to pump harder to run the blood though his veins. His sweat only made him feel colder as the air from the near by open window blew past him. He looked up into his 12 year old sisters cold eyes and knew the look on her face very well. Chris guessed that he was no more than about one inch tall and what happened before might have not been a dream like he thought it was. He driven by his fear yelled “I am not a bug, I am your brother Chris!”

 

 

 

His sister in her pink t-shirt and pants laughed as she said “It's okay little bug you have a little friend.”

 

 

 

Chris saw Megan as she pulled a small jar from under her bed and placed it next to him. This action made a loud sound that to him was like a car hitting a tree that was right next to him. Her hand that could overpower him with just one of the five fingers attached to it used those to counter clock wise spin the lid with holes until the hand was able to remove it from the top of the clear glass jar. Chris watched the black ant running around this jar unable to exit the glass prison fight for it's life as his sisters fingers came after it. This poor bugs luck quickly ran out as two of her fingers pinched the ant trapping it to whatever fate had in store. Chris never thought watching a little girl play with an ant would make him afraid, but now it makes his blood run cold with a shocking fear and every second he saw of what she was doing to this ant made him think how easily he could be the ant next. Chris looked up at his sisters face that now was grinning a grin that made Chris feel uneasy as then his sister said with a wide grin “Do you want to play with your friend bug, well now you can.”

 

 

 

Chris had a really bad feeling about this and was still in some pain from how loudly her voice had been before thinking (She is a real pain and can do some bad stuff to me but I am still her brother. So this isn't going to be nearly as bad as I fear. I have nothing to fear, nothing to fear, nothing to fear just nothing at all to fear. Yep not a thing to fear at all even though she is so big I am just like that ant she is playing with. But wait doesn't she like to kill those.)

 

 

 

His train of thought changed as now her two fingers with the still alive and struggling for it's life ant came closer and closer to Chris. Chris watched her grin grow wider and wider as her eyes lit up in a way he knows to well for his own good. Chris yelled as his heart raced in a fear driven state “Please Megan don't put that ant near me. I PLEAD AND BEG THAT YOU DON'T DO IT.”

 

 

 

Megan unfazed let her fingers holding the struggling ant in it's grip get closer to Chris who stood on the night stand. Chris soon ran to the base of the lamp and slipped while trying to climb the smooth surface. Now in pain sitting with his back against the base of the gold painted lamp watching this ant that was now both in fear and anger come ever closer still unable to break free from Megan's grip. Chris in pain from when he slipped and fell just curled up with his body all on the floor yelling “I DON'T WANT TO PLAY WITH THE ANT, IT WILL KILL ME!!!”

 

 

 

Chris felt the Ant's jaw clamp on his foot and he thought to him self (Good bye foot and then good bye to this cruel world.)

 

 

 

Before the ant really could do anymore his sisters finger that once held the ant in place pressed hardly on the black ant crushing most of it's body that moment. Then she teased “Oh my little buggy didn't like playing with his friend, well my finger played with him for you.”

 

 

 

His sisters hand then inclosed Chris with her fingers sealing him in darkness with warm dry flesh around him. Chris now felt like he was losing composure again as he tried to punch and kick the fingers that trapped him, but it did nothing to deter her hand as it moved him to the ground. He could only think (This mad sister monster of mine really thinks of me as nothing more than a bug.)

 

 

 

Chris then saw light again as his sisters grip had released him onto the cold hardwood floor. He saw an ant like the one before walking around behind his sister's feet. Chris now felt even smaller looking at Megan from all the way down on the floor to her face that had a cold glaze. As her right foot came off the ground his sister in a grin with a sadistic tone said “So little bug, do you want to live. Then rub my toes, you perverted little freak bug.”

 

 

 

Chris went blank with fear, his bones felt like they had just been dipped in a frozen river and was to in shock to move even a finger. His eyes were locked on her cold eyes that peered his heart with unrelenting fear. The black ant that was walking behind her feet now was coming for him between his sisters feet, but all he could he looking up was his sisters cold glaring eyes. His mind began to come out of shock as his eyes looked around now seeing a big black ant heading right for him. He then thought (This old house really sucks some times with all the ants that get in. Really didn't care until now though, because this ant could really hurt me. My sister should save me though if the ant does try to get me. Poor dumb ant, let the female bug rest in peace. I just hope I don't end up resting in peace today.)

 

 

 

Then his sister lowered her foot in front of Chris trapping the ant under her arch. His sisters voice then commanded “Rub this foot or die under it you worthless perverted bug.”

 

 

 

He walked closer to Megan's foot with ice chills running down his spine as he thought about how he could have been that ant that now is a mangled pan cake under her. It made his skin feel like little ants were crawling all over him as he touched her toe. The smell his sisters bare foot had really made him reel back for a moment due to how strong it was to him at his small size. Chris felt sick due to how much the odor of her foot reeked. It made his stomach upset and also he felt like he wanted to desperately run away, but his fear drove him to start using his hands to rub her toes. As his hands rubbed her toes he thought in his mind (This just really stinks, but if I don't want to risk death this is what I have to do. My sister as a giant is far more evil than ever before. I don't...... Wait.... Didn't my sister tell me to rub her feet once a few months ago that one time we were both alone at home and yea she had a book full of porn threatening me that if I didn't do what she ordered then mom would see it. I said it wasn't mine and she said is it more likely you or I own it, you being a high school boy or me the 12 year old girl. I didn't think much of the whole foot rub thing, but what if it was more than just her being bad as usual. )

 

 

 

Chris then as he rubbed her toes played out the recall of those months ago in this mind:

 

 

 

3 months ago before the move.......... Chris and his sister Megan were the only two home at the time when Chris watched TV in the living room. The door bell rang and his sister went to the door. The guy at the door then said give this to Chris when you have the chance and left laughing. Megan then asked as she came back in “Do you want to open this brother.”

 

 

 

Chris then said watching a TV show “I am watching a really good TV show so just put it in my room.”

 

 

 

Over an hour later she came back into the living room with a grin that Chris knew meant something bad was going to happen. His sister in a commanding tone says to him “Your going to come to my room and do what ever I ask or else.”

 

 

 

Chris then says brushing it off “Or else what little sister.”

 

 

 

She then pulled a book from behind her back and opened it right in front of him. The most exploit content he had ever seen in his life was photographed in the thick book printed in great detail. His sister then said “Will you be a good dog or will mom end up seeing this you low life scum.”

 

 

 

Chris laughing reply's “That's not mine so I have nothing to fear and if anything you would get in trouble for having such a thing to show her.”

 

 

 

Megan then with a smirk says “Nice try low life, but first of all it is yours now from that guy who came to the door and well is it more likely something like this is mine a 12 year old girl or yours being a high school when I go crying to mom about it. I will let you think about it with that pervert bug brain of yours.”

 

 

 

Chris then angry reply's “Really Megan your going to frame me for something I didn't do, that guy was some jerk from school trying to beat me up yesterday. I have no idea why on earth he would leave such a thing here.”

 

 

 

Megan with a giggle says “That doesn't matter, what does matter is be a dog or be put 6 feet under when mom sees this gross book that couldn't be mine so put two and two together already stupid.”

 

 

 

Chris then quickly tried to grab the book from her, but she pulled away and yelled “Bad dog”

 

 

 

Hardly even a moment after she said that, her leg aimed high hitting a very painful bulls eye for Chris causing him to fall to his knees in total pain. Chris yelled “SHIT...... I am going to kill you little sister for this.”

 

 

 

Megan then with a smile laughing at him nearly bent over in pain says with a playful tone “That was a bad dog, try that again and it will only take the hand full of pictures I hid that will dig your grave when mom gets back.”

 

 

 

Chris still in great pain now beyond rage yells “Why do you enjoy being this way, time after time you find a way to hurt, degrade, humiliate me. Because I am mother fucking sick of it!!!”

 

 

 

Chris stopped speaking as he herd his mother though the other side of the front door call out “I am back from the store.”

 

 

 

His mind quickly snapped out of his recollection day dream as Megan with a grin on her face clearly says with joy and a sadistic under tone “Time to sleep little buggy.”

 

 

 

Chris suddenly feel his rib cage crack followed by a sharp pain as the pressure slowly increased. His survival instincts quick jacked up his heart rate as he tried to push against her giant foot, though the smell and sharp pain made him want to vomit. Chris used his hands to grip her toes as he tried with his strength in over drive struggling to not become a red pancake under her foot. Hot blooded fear now controlled him as he screamed due to sharp pain from her foot slowly placing higher force on his small body. Chris screamed again yelling “Why is this happening to me!”

 

 

 

After feeling the pain overtake nearly every part of him, Chris screamed as much as his voice would allow “I am not a bug, I am CHRIS your brother. Please STOP this madness!”

 

 

 

It was not long before Chris could no longer see as the her foot now covered him complicity and only more intense misery followed as the pain became far beyond unbearable. More than anything now hardly being able to think, he wanted it to end one way or the other. Chris could feel his body, from his feet to his arms cracking in unnatural ways as the force of her giant foot pressed on him against the hardwood floor. Chris's last thought to himself (It won't be long now, I can't feel anything anymore so it won't be long.)

Chapter End Notes:

Chaper name was changed after thinking about "Out of a frying pan and right into the fire".

I hope foot/crush fans liked this one, it's not really my thing but I thought I would try it.