- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is shorter than part one, but I hope you all like it anyway.

Chris was now looking at her face with wide eyes and a smile that seemed to make Chris wonder what would happen next.

 

 

 

Tess still smiling says “You know Chris, this had been fun but I want you inside me. Deep inside me, little cute buggy Chris.”

 

 

 

Chris worried say's in a unsure voice “In-side.... you mean in your well um.... you know. I don't know if we should go that far again. I mean we are cousins and I don't want to do something that you would regret later.”

 

 

 

Chris thought to himself (In truth I am also afraid of what this could mean the way she said it. It couldn't mean what I think it is, could it. No I can't think that way, she would never do that to me or anyone else if they were my size.)

 

 

 

Tess couldn't help but to giggle a little as she cutely replied “Yes I mean inside my pussy and in this one moment I am sure this is what I want to do. I yearn for you to be there more than anything else. Still it's nice you asked before just saying yes, it shows you care about me. It's one of the things I really like about you. Now don't worry anymore, this won't hurt a bit.”

 

 

 

Chris mind went blank as he was overflowing with all kinds of conflicting feelings. Tess then spoke again now in a sexy tone “I don't think I can... hold back any longer, your going in.”

 

 

 

Chris quickly tried to speak before her hand enclosed around him and he could see the burning desire in Tess's eyes as her hand moved ever closer to her lower half with him in it's clutches. He knew if nothing else that there was no going back and that this would mark him for life, he could only hope that it would be for the better.

 

 

 

Chris thought to himself as he drew closer to the gate of his dreams and fears (I know it's too late now, but did I really make the right choice. And I know she said it wouldn't hurt, but I am so small going into such a tight space. It's not like I have a phobia but it still makes me uneasy.)

 

 

 

Chris didn't fight it as Tess pushed him inside her sexy gate, Chris was now in total darkness surrounded by soft fleshy walls that began to tighten as Chris moved around trying to regain his orientation. But it only made things worse for him as he could hear her breathing more heavily and the space around him dampen.

 

 

 

Chris then decided to stay as still as possible so he wouldn't get her to worked up, but that was a mistake as he soon found out as he felt a harder round yet still soft surface push him even deeper inside her. Chris could hear Tess say in a soft moan “More, deeper, I need more little buggy.”

 

 

 

Chris could hardly move as he felt his body being crushed by the fleshy walls that engulf him. Chris could hardly enjoy what was happening to him now, the smell was nearly drowning his nose with the scent of her sex, the walls just pushed on him harder and more importantly he had very little air to breathe. This sent him into a reflex panic, making him use what strength he had to get out. Tess let out a loud moan followed a jerking motion and a second softer moan. Chris was now covered in her fluid and some of it went down the wrong pipe leading to him to yet again panic as his lungs tried to expel the fluid.

 

 

 

It didn't take long for Tess to say playfully “You seem to be enjoying being inside me a lot.”

 

 

 

She then added in a sexy voice “You really are working hard in there to make me come aren't you Chris.”

 

Chris then in shock thought to himself (Tess must not realize what it's like for me in here. She must be lost in sexual pleasure, I have no choice now but to go deeper if I want to get out of this.)

 

 

 

Chris then climbed his way deeper inside her with his movement amplifying the pressure building inside Tess as she drew ever closer to that climax. Tess then said with excitement “Ohhhh.... Chris you are driving me crazy.”

 

 

 

He struggled with his arms, legs and any thing else he could think of with all he had, but this quickly took a great toll on his body as he then felt like he had just run out of air. Chris continued to kick with even more force even though he felt very depleted. He began to cry as he wondered if this would be the end of his life as he thought to himself (Why do I not know what I do, Just why me. This has to be the most embarrassing way to die. NO I WON'T JUST DIE, I WANT TO LIVE, I JUST CAN'T DIE. Not like this, not before I know the truth.)

 

 

 

Chris could then hear Tess say “I don't think... I can.... take..... it... any.............. more” with her heavy breathing slowing her speech.

 

 

 

Chris even now feeling weak, still managed to push again though with not as much force this time. He could then feel it really starting to get wet with her sticky warm liquid. Chris then felt very light headed as his body relaxed and slowly lost control of movement. He began to feel like he was drowning, but was so weak that he fell into unconsciousness.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Is this the end?