- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is part one of two, so hang tight. :)

Chris awoke slowly feeling a soft surface under him. He also felt the ground he was laying on was sinking and then rising just a little bit. The ground he was laying on was warm as well, but it was suppose to be 40 tonight and the heater is not that good I know that much for sure. Chris had thought to him self as he creaked his eye's open. As Chris's eye's opened and his vision began to clear, he saw a giant white face that almost seemed to sparkle with two greenish eye's almost as big as him looking right at him. A finger twice as big as Chris was stroking him gently, it felt oddly good to Chris but the fact he was so small worried him.

 

Her eye's lit up as she saw I was awake, her lip's parted to expose the white saliva glazed teeth as she whispered “Are you okay Chris and how did you get so small?”

 

Chris was surprised with the power of her voice knowing she was trying to say it gently as possible and it still managed to intimate him. Though just the fact Tess was so massive compared to him didn't really compute till feeling her word's come out instilled with such force with out even intently trying to intimate him and this made Chris more nervous than he ever has been in his life. Even feeling the sweat now come out of him and his knees now shaking, Chris does try's to say something back to her, but his voice dissipates long before it reach's her ears.

 

Tess giggled “ Did a cat catch your tongue? Maybe you need to be closer to me so I can hear your cute little voice.”

 

Chris could not help but to be intimated by her size, but also her beauty. Even with her being his cousin, it's doesn't even cross his mind as he look's at her face just above her two mounts. Chris look's around and see's that all Tess has on is her bra and her underwear, her flat toned belly is exposed and this transfixed and intoxicated him as he could not help but to picture him self climbing one of her mountains.

 

Before Chris could lose himself to a wet day dream, he felt her fingers wrap around him softly clamping down on him to make a fist. Chris unready for what was happening to him, struggled to get out of her grip but to no avail due to his weak small body being no match for her hand several times his size. Chris could feel himself being pulled though the air getting closer to Tess's white, near flaw less face. Chris at even this small size did not see any blemish's on her face and could not help but to be mesmerized by it.

 

Time it's self seemed to almost freeze to Chris as he saw such a magnificent site before him. The world around Chris seemed to fall away and he felt a rush of intoxication from the sweet smell of her perfume and at this size her aroma was at lest 10 times stronger, almost choking him. It was impossible for Chris to think clearly to say what needed to be said, he felt both hot and cold at the same time. Chris still can not get a grip on him self as he stood on her hand speechless unable to due more than stutter a few words that sounded like they had been said by a 3 year old who learned his first words.

 

Tess opens her hand freeing Chris of her grip, looks at him with such harmless caring eyes as she says “ It's going to be okay Chris, don't be afraid. You are safe with me.”

 

Chris felt himself gain his bearings, finally getting used to the nice but intoxicating smell coming off her body. With his throat clearing and his mind beginning to calm down, Chris now feels ready to speak as he says in reply “Thanks for saving me Tess, I don't know what I would have done with out you. As for how I got so small, a rock from outer space crashed in the back yard and slowly shrank me.”

 

Sweat ran down Chris's forehead and chills went down his spine after he spoke those word's hoping he said it clearly for her.

 

It didn't take long at all for Chris to find out as her all encompassing voice responded as she said “It's what cousins are supposed to do even though we don't seem to know that very well. Any ways, Where is this rock and do you think it still work's?”

 

Chris now trying to block his wondering mind that is transfixed on her body to think of Tess as a cousin as he says “ The rock is behind the old trailer and it looked like it turned off or something after it did this to me. Did mom or any one else wake up after I had gone though the house like a drunk fool looking for there car keys?”

 

Tess said with a smile “You still have your humor I see.” Then continues “Your dad got up and went looking around the house for half an hour for who ever he thought tore the house up.” Tess said with a hint of a sarcastic tone“He also checked on me to see if I was fine and if I saw who ever the so called home invader was.” Then Tess added with a slower more intimating tone “I didn't want him to see you this way in till you were awake, so I hid you in my bra.”

 

Chris Wished so badly he was awake for the last part, so badly in fact that just the thought of it made him hard though his jeans. Chris didn't know why his clothing shrank with him or why if having the hots for his cousin was so wrong then why did it still feel so good.

 

Even though Chris had a hard time holding his composure at this point he managed to say in reply “Glad that at lest a part of me didn't get smaller.”

 

Chris grew even more nervous after that realizing he is even more hard now thinking about her breast. But continued on to say “Also I wouldn't want anyone else to know that this happened to me, at lest for tonight so thanks for hiding me in well you know, your um well.... girl area.”

 

Tess bit her lip to hold in her laughter before saying “ Well I am glad you approve of my decisions and by the way, you don't have to call my breast or my bra as my girl area. Though it was humorous for you to say, please feel more free to say things point blank, with out dancing around the issue.”

 

Chris Said “ Ok-ay I will try and be more forward. It's just hard to.....I mean that it's just I don't want to disrespect you. I just hope I don't stay this small forever. Though I like your company very much.”

 

Chris had wondered if he had gone too far with his last comment, but he couldn't help him self at this point but to compliment Tess some how as his feelings were only surface deep just waiting to rush out of him with some of them spilling over as his face blushed and he felt weakness in his knees.

 

Tess seemed to notice Chris's face turning red even at his small size as she ran her finger in her hair griping it to then spin around as she said “I am glad you like what you see down there Chris, you don't have to feel ashamed of your true feelings tonight with me. You know before I went to bed tonight, I began to miss you already and when I saw the shooting star I made a wish that you would be able to spend the night with me.”

 

Chris now has been nuked alive by her words being blown away by the fact she still seems to like him in such a way. Chris could hardly keep him self together, frozen in place like a statue as he thought: ( Did Tess just say that she wanted to spend to night WITH ME. This can't be happening, I mean I just don't get this lucky like ever. Oh how I wonder what she has in store for me tonight, I just can't wait. I want to lay across one of her succulent fleshy mounds, then play on her big-NO Chris, don't do this you know it's not right. I.. Can't help it every fiber of my being craves her so badly, I can't stop thinking about Tess or how I wished with everything I have to be with her again. But it's wrong and you know it, she's your cousin not your girlfriend or your wife. Tess is just so hot and sexy looking I know I can't resist , but I got to try and do the right thing. Yea right, I am so fucked like more than even the big lizards millions of years ago . Oh man I can't do this, but I have to. I got to say.... well some thing to do the right thing.)

 

Chris felt very excited, shocked and fearful at the same time as he finally broke his train of thought as he said “Y-you thought of.... me when you.... went to.... bed, but what about your dad or my mom. We are cousins and you said that we just can't feel that way.”

 

Tess in a playful tone says in response “ I know what I said, but with you being so cute and small I am pretty sure we can get away with it. Also a girl is allowed it change her mind, it's like our trade mark as girls. If you didn't know that then you still have a lot to learn.”

 

Chris asked still feeling uneasy “But my mom would flip out to no end if she ever found out and you said your dad would.....”

 

Tess then cut's him short saying “Oh my cute little geek, don't worry so much about anyone ever finding out because I blocked the door with your dresser and my dad will be out cold all night. Just trust me Chris and live in the moment.”

 

Tess put's Chris down gently on her chest after telling him it will all be alright. She then winked her right eye at Chris before saying “Your shivering so much Chris, you must be freezing with how you were stuck out in that cold old trailer and then having to run inside across that dreadful big chilly yard. How about you get under my girl area to warm up a bit.”

 

Chris grew ever more excited even though part of him still felt ashamed of feeling this kind of heat for his cousin. He tried to stay level headed or at lest not lose all control. Chris gulped when he asked nervously “You want me to.... get on your beast Tess?”

 

Tess with a grin reply's “ You see why I want you be strait with me Chris, it's easier to understand words when you use the more foreword bold ones than the vague cop out's.” Tess then continued with a hint of a sexy tone “Like, yes I want you on my boobies and I want you to play game's with them.”

 

Tess then began to reach behind her smooth, clear of impurity's, lightly tanned back to start unhooking her bra. Chris watched this by looking at the mirror on the wall above the were the dresser should be on his left. Chris quickly turn's his head forward though as Tess then began to slowly peel her white thin bra away from her soft curved milky white flesh. Chris felt like he was going to melt as she exposed her nipple with Tess giggling at his shocked and awe face.

 

Now Chris's head was filled to the brim with thought's of him self on top of Tess's perfectly curved monumental dome of her warm soft flesh. Tess continued undressing her bra with a widening Grin seeming ever closer to being ear to ear and Chris was falling apart at the seams on the inside as he had to watch ever so patiently for what he desired so greatly. His sweat began to bleed though his shirt and heart raced beating ever faster with every bit of her bare exposed pure skin getting it's white cloth peeled off, that was covering it so tightly.

 

Tess teased Chris as she said “I am sure glad that this tight bra is off, now only if only a little cute guy would give a girl a hand to rub and suck this itch on my tit off.”

 

Chris felt his legs turn into jello as he fell to his knees and by the end of that sentence every last part of him trying to resist sexual feeling for Tess or to think of her as a cousin melted away into nothingness. His mind overflowing with hot horny thought's of her. No longer could Chris feel guilty about his feeling's, as Tess crushed it with her warm inviting smile as her teeth glistened, her topless body's skin radiated like the sun and the mountain of her perfectly curved, soft as silk surfaced dome with a crown almost one third his size calling to him.

 

Tess giggles as she sexually jokes “ I guess your itchy too, you better strip naked and climb on board. Unless you don't want to play with me.”

Chris quickly blurted out “ Yes I want to play just give me a-”

 

He was cut short by tipping over his own pants trying almost at the speed of light to get them off. A giggle boomed from above from Tess who could not help but to involuntary move up words along with her own giggles. This took Chris by surprise as he tried to get up, only to roll down the flat plain of her stomach were he fell into the pit of her belly button.

 

He could hear her digestive system moaning and gurgling from were he was very clearly now. Tess had a grin on her face that just screamed holding in pure gut busting laughter at his predicament. Chris looked up in shame as his mind began to fill with thoughts of humiliation as he wished that he didn't trip so horribly and stupidly.

 

But before he could dwell on his train of thought Tess teased him yet again as she said “Why your an eager little guy aren't you. Chris you must sure have wanted to go into my belly button for you to roll in there so fast, you could have just asked me you know.”

 

Chris then felt him self being picked up yet again by her hand closing around him, now being lifted back to her face that took his whole field of vision. Her hot steamy mint fresh breath washed over him like a thick mist and her wide green eyes beamed at him just waiting for him to say something.

 

Chris nervously said “I am sor-ry for..... falling like that and killing the mood.”

 

Tess said in a sarcastic playful sexy voice “So your a wise guy aren't you, you thought that you could avoid playing my game by siding back into my belly button, well it takes a lot more than that to stop me from being in the mood to play, little cute Chris.”

 

Chris was over filled with joy as he asked “So this means I still get to.... be king of the hill? Are you going to place me on top or do you want me to scale and climb your body to get there?”

 

Tess says playfully “Yep you get to be king of the hill, but I get to be the giant queen who you better keep happy.”

 

Tess winks at him after saying that, then continues to talk as she say's in a sexy voice “But only if you can make it to the top, Now time to climb the body of your great queen, but take your time. I want to feel every living moment as it comes and leaves.”

 

Chris excitedly says “Yes my queen, I will do your bidding to become king of the hill and make you happy.”

 

Tess says “Okay my cute little soon to be king of the hill, time to let you off.” Chris is then gently put on her stomach above her belly button. It was still a bit intimating to Chris that she could move him around so easily with just her hand or even two of her fingers, but it felt more relaxed about it now.

 

Tess looking down upon him with her head rested on a pillow against the wall behind the bed joked “I bet you don't get a view like this one every day.”

 

Chris wanted to say something back to her, but knew she couldn't really hear him well from were he was so he could only think to him self: ( Nope I sure don't get a view like this one every day nor anyone else for that matter. I also bet ton's of guy's would kill each other for a view so breath taking and sexy like this. Well time to make my way slowly across her immaculate figured body to be “king of the hill”. This is hands down the best night of my life and getting better every second.)

 

Chris begins to step forward slowly taking everything in every detail he can. Though it looked like he wouldn't take to long for him to get to one of her two hill's, Chris was still in awe at her size now getting to see most of it right in front of him. He could hear her insides moan as they worked on what ever they were braking down into stuff that would soon become apart of her. His room seemed so much bigger now than it did before as he really got to look around.

 

Chris then gazed upon Tess not being able to help but to stare at Tess's immaculate beautiful face that peered between her raw exposed mountains. They looked so soft, so warm, so fluffy like a big massive pillow that Chris almost went off before Tess asked playfully “Look's like my little guy is enjoying himself a bit too much for his own good down there. So are you going to just look at it all night or are you going to play with it?”

 

Chris quickly snapped out of his stare as he inhaled her intoxicating scent as he thought ( Every part of this girls body is like a drug I can't stop taking in. Because, Tess is such a toxicity hot girl, where every part of her drives every sense of judgment I have out the window to fall 10 floors, get run over by an ambulance and then a hearse. Well I better get moving to play this very fun game of her's, lest I upset the queen Tess.)

 

As Chris moved upward by the encouragement of Tess's playfulness he then felt her lungs inhale then exhale as he rose and then sunk with her chest. Chris could also feel the pure sucking power of her lungs forcing air down inside it and then to push the left over air outward into the room. Chris continued making his way to the hill that he was to be king of and play wonderful hot games with, still amazed every step of the way of her beauty that seemed to radiate from her toe nails the size of half his body to her hair that glowed as though it was made of gold, flowing free style with out a care in the world.

 

Chris now at the base of her breast call's up to Tess hoping she can hear him saying “Sorry about the hold up, it's just your so... it's just so... I mean you are so-”

 

Chris was cut off by the booming loudness that was Tess's voice and drowned his own voice as she said “Ow cutey, your shaking so badly. You must be itching for me so badly.”

 

She ended with a giggle as Chris was taken back a bit realizing how hot and weak he felt just looking at her powerfully huge body is compared to him right now, how was going to please her even if he can get to the top of her mountain. He didn't have time to contemplate that now trying to climb this soft fleshed surface to hopefully claim his prize as king of the hill.

 

Chris clearly herd a deep giggle from above as he griped on to her soft breast flesh to pull him self up to make his way to the top. Tess watched him with great intent shining though her grass green eyes as Chris used his bare hand's to grab the soft surface of the dome he was climbing. Chris now half way to the top glances at Tess's face with her grinning at him as he felt the heat of her clean exposed skin turn him on. Chris was quickly losing the little bit of coherent thought he had as he made it to the top with his body itching, begging for contact all over her milk feeding dome.

 

Chris yelled to Tess in pure excitement “ I AM KING OF THE HILL”

 

Tess still feeling playful said quickly back to him “You are now, well now your queen commands you to play with my tit or I may just roll over and crush you like a buggy.”

 

The last part sent a chill though Chris's body, but he shook it off as part of the game or at lest tried to, feeling the need to ask “ You won't really crush me like a buggy will you Tess?”

 

Tess giggly responds “Just do what I say and you will be just fine.” Her tone shifts to a bit more sexy as she commands “Now cute little king, Strip down to nothing and do it slowly this time so I can see every part of it.” Yet again her tone changes as she continues in a sarcastic way “Unless you want to fall all the way down to my belly button again and climb me a second time.”

 

By this time Chris had the last bit of clothing in a pile on her nipple. He was 100% naked now as Tess had her long finger's pick up his pile of clothing, carrying it though the air finally placing it on the night stand. Chris then getting into the mood jokingly said “But I would love to climb you again my queen Tess of the giant's.”

 

Tess seemed to like this as she playfully said back “Oh don't worry, you will get to do it again before the night is over little exporter. I can see how happy you and your dicky are to be here, so time for you to hug and suck my nipple.”

 

Chris felt like coming and doing #1 and 2 all at the same time knowing this is it, he is going to actually play with her nipple, it seemed so far away before. Now it stares him in the face screaming his name to suck it dry if he dares.

 

Chris nose dives into her nipple before kissing it as hard as he could. It was softer than a cloud and it's scent sexually lit Chris on fire, the taste sent lighting down his spine as he licked it with his tongue. Tess purred like a kitten then softly moaned as Chris made more and more contact with her breast and sucked off her nipple. Chris was burning with pleasure as he drilled into her flesh and kissed her soft growing nipple. Tess was now enjoying this greatly as she let out a loud yet sexy moan. Chris felt so wet both from his own sweat, but also with her getting so hot that the sweat come out of her pores and soaking Chris in it as he came. But he still was far from done as he continued to passionately kiss her hard nipple trying to suck it for all it has.

Tess began to breathe ever heaver and faster as Chris played with her nipple, drilling it now like a jack hammer. Before long she placed her left hand at the gate of her sex, taking both her index and middle fingers and digging into it. Tess let out deep moan as Chris hardened her nipple to it's inflamed hot plump state, now covered in Chris's fluid. Then she pulled her left hand out of hot wet sex and reached for Chris with her right hand.

 

Chris felt like resting, but could not stop sucking on her nipple as he didn't want to disappoint her knowing she has a big apatite for sex.

 

Tess between her deep breaths said “ Time to.... come off now.... Chris.”

 

Chris relaxed right on the spot upon hearing those words, now shaking from the sex high. He felt her hand pick him up as he wondered what they would do next.

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

What will happen to him next? Did Tess make him this small? Should he worry or just enjoy the ride? find out next time in the classified zone.