- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The word impossible is about to be redfined in the classified zone.

After a long humiliating talk with his mom about “growing up”, Chris ended up grounded for a week due to a “understanding” of what he is dealing with. Chris had to let her think what ever she wanted to think so long as it wasn't the truth.

 

Then his dad came up to also have “the talk” with Chris, how fun this is thought Chris, being sarcastic of course.

 

“Now son, I know your feeling thing's that are new to you, but you can't just-” Chris cut his dad off saying “I know, I am really sorry. I just lost it for a min, please forgive me.”

His dad then said “Look I was your age too and a guy, so I know what runs though your head when it comes to girls. But you can't just do this sort of thing in the house with your 12 year old sister around. You will meet some one some day and here is something for when you do. Your mother told me to get all on your case about this ordeal and how wrong it is, but I think that's a bunch of BS if you ask me so you owe me one son.”

 

Chris gave his dad a hug and said “thank you for not drilling me into the ground and I won't be so careless next time.”

 

Chris's Dad says: “That's my boy, but your still grounded and if you find someone I won't tell your mother. It would be our little secret”

 

Chris a bit confused asks “Why would you not tell mom?” His dad simply says “ You know how she is with who she thinks of a good or bad girl and I want you to learn on your own son.”

 

Chris says “Thanks dad” His dad walks out of the room and says “Now take care son and remember we both will always love you.”

 

Then Chris thinks to himself ( How is it that my sister get's away with knowing the word masturbate, but then acting like she didn't know what a dick is? My sister just loves to mess with me, I bet she loves that I have been grounded. But that aside, I am glad that mom did not pick me apart too badly and that dad took my side. He almost wanted to tell dad about Tess, but didn't want to take any risk like that if he could help it. )

 

Chris still thinking in his room, hears his mother call to him “ Come down stairs, dinner is about ready.”

 

Chris now feeling both hungry and embarrassed came down the stairs into the kitchen. As Chris sat down at the table, the door bell rang and Chris's mom said “Oh I forgot to tell you that some of the family is coming over for dinner. We haven't seen them in over 10 years and just remembered they live here too.”

 

Chris then said “I will get the door for you mom.” Chris was thinking as he said that: ( I got to make it up to my mom about what I did earlier. That and it would be nice to get out of being grounded sooner if I am good.)

 

As Chris opened the door his boredom quickly turned to shock as he saw more and more of the two family members. The world felt like it slowed down as he could feel his heart beat in such conflict of feeling's. Then as he looked at this unbelievable site before him,Then his mom nailed his fear as she said “Chris this is your uncle Brad and your cousin Tess.”

 

Chris in total fear and shock thought( no...NO that's not true THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE. I took my own flesh and blood cousin to bed. Well she took me to bed really, BUT how could I not have known. I am a very very dead man now, how am I going to keep my cool. My mom is going to kill me for sure, I may as well start digging my 6 foot under grave now.)

 

Chris felt his heart banging as Tess walked into the house with her dad brad. Her coolness about it amazed Chris, she had looked at him like nothing had happened. But as she shook his hand Chris could feel the sweat coming off her hand and see the nervousness in her eye's as she did so.

 

Brad then shook Chris's hand with a death grip and Chris worried that he would feel something was up, but he instead just sat down at the table and talked to mom. Tess just stood there with a plain cold look gleaming from her green eyes. Chris was feeling like he was under the heat lamp now, not knowing what to do. Did Tess think he hid the truth from her about this, did she not know as well and feels like I tricked her? Chris could only guess and speculate what she was thinking.

 

Breaking the eerie silence in the room, Chris's mom calls them both to sit at the table. The dining room was full of tension from all sides, mom and Brad seemed to have a rocky past as they said thing's to each other. Me and Tess though felt the most tension of every one here and where like two murders hopping to get away with it. Dad talked to Brad about boring work stuff and then my mom whispers to me “Chris don't be rude, talk to your cousin.”

 

Chris thought( Oh man, what do I say. How will I not lose my ?) Then Tess broke my train of thought when she said “Can me and Chris go upstairs to talk?” She seemed so calm and collected when she spoke those words. I could not even find the words to speak, much less have the will to say them with out losing it.

 

His mom said in response “Sure make your self at home, but come back down soon for the main course.”

 

Chris and Tess where both silent as they walked upstairs both feeling a grave conflict of emotions for each other.

As they both entered Chris's room, Tess locked the door with a quickness that could only be surpassed if this was a life or death situation. Chris put some rock music on and cranked it up to insure any sounds coming from this room would not be clearly herd. Tess then yelled “Why did you not tell me I was your cousin Chris, I mean we slept together Chris and we are COUSINS.”

 

Chris then said “I didn't know, I am sorry Tess I really did not know.” Chris thought (How are we ever going to get along after this, hope she believes me when I say I didn't know.)

 

Tess then yelled “What are we going to do Chris, it's not like my dad is going to go It's okay Tess you just had sex with your cousin no big deal. No He would beat me if he knew I did such a thing.”

 

Chris now yelled back “And you think my mom and dad are just going to be fine with it. They would kill me, dig a hole in the yard, put me in and put a tomb stone with here lays Chris the cousin-fucker, if they knew I had sex with you.”

 

 

Tess tears up saying “Do you think this is funny Chris? This is not a joke.” Then she yells in tears “ My dad will really beat the living SHIT out of me Chris.”

 

A wave of guilt flows over Chris realizing how much Tess was hurt and scared she was. Chris said filled with guilt “I am truly sorry for making that joke. Tess I really didn't know what we are going to do, please believe me. If I would have known I would have told you right away.”

 

Tess seeming to have calmed down says with a few tears dripping from her greenish eye's “I know you would have, it's just this is such a shock and my dad is not such a nice guy when you get to know him. It's likely why you haven't seen us for so long.”

 

She then suddenly hug's Chris tenderly whispering in his ear “It's not your fault, it's mine.”

 

Chris feeling the warm embrace from Tess asks “Tess does Brad really beat you?” Chris then worried for her safety adds “Because if he does you have to tell someone.”

 

Tess then lets go and backs up from Chris as she says “It doesn’t matter so long as we keep this a secret. Chris I will be fine”

 

Chris then now feeling anger against Brad says “You have to tell some one Tess that he is doing that to you or I will.”

 

Tess then yells “Just drop it Chris, you don't understand.” Then tears up again and says “Just please drop it, I will be fine Chris.”

 

Chris then quickly says “But I can't just let him do that to you.”

 

Tess then whippers as she moves in closer “Your so sweet Chris, but there is nothing you can do for me right now, but keep what we did a secret.” Chris looked in to her greenish eyes so much beauty lies in her to be treated so badly. Chris felt so useless to her, not being able to help in her time of need.

 

Chris feeling defeated says “I will keep our secret, but I really don't feel good about letting him do such terrible things to you. I just can't imagine any one harming such a beautiful and kind girl as you Tess. It's just not right”

 

A very awkward silence entered the room after what Chris said. Tess slowly kissed Chris on the forehead and said “I am truly sorry Chris, but we are cousins and can't feel this way about each other.”

 

The Truth did not strike home plate for Chris till Tess said those words. His heart was ripped out and torn in half right in front of him. The pain was almost unbearable, but Chris hide it the best he could as he said “I know, but I care about your well being and I...”

 

Cut short by a yell from below from Chris's Mom “Come down and get your food kid's.”

 

Tess then changing it up said “Well lets get a cracking on dinner.” Chris followed Tess down stairs to the table and sat down to eat home cooked chicken.

 

Chris watched as Brad drank more and more, his speech began to slow down and his words became harder to understand. Chris could see that his mother was not at all pleased about this at all, but didn't say any thing. His dad seemed not to care much due to him letting go a bit, downing shot after shot. Then Brad asked Chris “So Chris, do you have found a fair lady to call your own yet?”

 

Chris looked over at Tess who he could see blush just a bit and then his sister said for Chris “Of course not, he is a super weak nerd who would have a better chance of getting beaten and raped by some gay fag than ever getting laid.”

 

Brad slammed the table with his hand and busted a gut laughing as he said “Well that's very unladylike little girl.”

 

Chris's mom yelled “Megan you don't ever talk like that again, your grounded for a week and Brad there is nothing funny about what she said. Now go to your room Megan.”

 

“But mom” Chris's sister wined

 

“Nothing but your little butt going up to your room, got it Megan.” Chris's Mom replied infuriated.

As Megan walked out of the room she turned to Chris with a small grin before ascending to her room.

 

Brad then said “Your grounding her, back in my day we got spanked for saying stuff like that. No wonder she says what ever. I know I would have if all that was going to happen was sitting in my room.”

 

“It's not the 50's any more Brad” Said Chris's mom still angry over Megan's little out cry.

 

Brad then said “You haven't changed much have you sister, still trying to be your kids friend than there parent.”

 

“How I parent my kids is none of your business Brad.” Chris's mom scolded

 

After that every one ate in silence. Chris's dad went out side to get some fresh air it's a act of habit now after he eats. He just loves the outdoors.

 

Brad then asks Chris “So what did you two talk about up there, it got kind of loud. I think one of you dropped the F bomb.”

 

Chris turned white as a sheet and a chill down his spine with the realization that someone could have over herd them when they where trying to work out what was going on. His mother then asks “Yea Chris it seemed kind of heated up there, was everything alright”

 

Chris put on the spotlight with a hole burning at the seat of his pants replied “We just had a shocking disagreement is all. I never said any thing out of line to her.”

 

Brad said “Tess, did he treat you right? Because if he didn't I will beat his ass right now on this dinner table.”

 

Tess said with worry “He was good, we just got carried away is all.”

At about the same time Chris's mom yelled “You won't be beating anyone's ass tonight brad. Now you get out of my house you drunken bastard and don't you ever threaten my son again, got it.”

 

Brad downed a shot and said with drunken rage “I don't need to take your shit bitch and-” Brad slipped on a rug on the floor and smashed his head on the wall before crashing down on the floor. He was out cold, down for the count. Chris's dad hearing all this came rushing in to see what the commotion was.

 

Tess seemed shockingly unsurprised about this. Dad just said “I guess he will have to stay here tonight.”

Chris watched as his dad picked Brad up and placed him on the couch.

 

Chris's mom then says “Tess you can sleep here tonight due to your father being unable to take you home.”

 

Tess reply’s “Thanks for letting me stay at your home, but where will I sleep?”

 

Chris's Dad interjects “You can sleep in Chris's room and Chris can sleep outside in the trailer.”

 

“Does he really have to sleep out there in that old trailer.” Chris's mom responses

 

Chris's Dad says “Brad is on the couch and I am not picking that man up, carrying him outside walking all the way back to the trailer and putting him in.”

 

Chris's mom concerned said “But Chris is going to be cold out there, I don't want him to get sick.” Chris could tell his mom was worried about him as all ways.

 

Chris dad just says “Chris will be fine out there, I will get a heater out of the shed.”

 

Chris then follows his dad outside. Chris then helped his dad get the heater in the old musty trailer. Chris went in the bedroom in the trailer to see a bed that looked like it went to war, the sheets were torn, the mattress was ripped and the pillows were flat as pancakes.

Chris could only think: (What kind of business did my grandfather do in here and why do I have to sleep in it.)

 

Chris after looking a round a bit says to his Dad “This place is a dump, it look's like a war zone in here and smells like something died in here.”

 

“It's only for tonight and you know there's no more beds for you to sleep in.” His Dad replied

 

Chris asked “Why can't I sleep in my bed? I will be a perfect gentleman, really I mean it. Please don't make me sleep out here.”

 

Chris's Dad bluntly said “Now son I trust you would be a perfect gentleman, but even her being your cousin, I don't trust your dick for one second. Chris just get though this and you will be sleeping in your own bed in no time.”

 

Chris knew he had lost, he was going to be stuck sleeping out here tonight. He wished he could say his dick would be a perfect gentleman, but that would be a very horrible and flat out lie. Chris figured it was for the best, but hoped to talk to Tess tomorrow.

 

Chris moaned in defeat “Okay Dad I will sleep out here, just let me go to bed or this thing that look's kind of like one.”

 

His Dad couldn't help to laugh and said “Good night son and remember you have school tomorrow.”

 

“Good night Dad and how could I forget such a wonderful thing as school dad.” Chris said in a sarcastic tone

 

His dad then walked back up to the house and entered, leaving Chris in the old dump of a trailer. Chris looked out the window of his small room in the trailer to see his dad enter the master bed room with his mom and before long even just seeing the shadow of them both could tell where it was going, so Chris pulled all the blinds down and went to bed.

 

As Chris lays in bed he thought to himself: (Tess is so beautiful, with her hair like the light beams of the sun, Lips so hot like they are on fire when we kiss, teeth glistering like cut diamonds and skin soft as a cloud. How could I think this way about her and have felt so good if she was my cousin? Why didn't I feel she was my cousin or something when we lay together? I feel so guilty, yet I enjoyed every second of it. No Chris you must not feel this way, it's not right. But I crave for her so badly, what if shes the one and only who will ever like me? I am screwed with out her, it's my only shot of love. You know it's not right Chris, Tess is your COUSIN and it would never work. I am so ashamed, so sick for wanting her but I can't help it. I can't go back to my old life, alone and forgotten. I can't feel like I am bleeding out, like I have been shot in the heart any more. I know it's wrong and I shouldn't feel this way, but I can't just let her go. But I must let her go if that's what she wants even if it crush’s me. Even if it brings me pain to no end in site, I must let her go. I must let go for her)

 

Chris felt his brain shutting down as he drifted to sleep with a tear dipping down from his eye and the bad smell's in the room choking him. Chris got up due to a need to relieve him self and walked to the restroom that had dead bugs all over the cracked flooring. One bug was even in the toilet long dead from it's own stupidity. Chris shook off how gross this room is and as he did his business, a flash of light came from outside getting bigger and bigger as it came closer. Chris quickly zipped up and ran out side watching it before finally crashing behind the trailer, still giving off a glow that peered over the top and side's of the rusty metal body of the trailer.

 

Chris made his way around behind the old trailer and looked in amazement at the rock that fell from the sky. His Sci-Fi dream has come true, a freaking meteor has landed in his back yard. He carefully, but excitably moved toward the sky fallen rock. He looked at it as the fire slowly was burning out, slowly getting ever closer to touching it.

 

Chris thought to him self:( This is stupid, what if it's contaminated with a radioactive subsistence. But it's my dream and it's not likely radioactive enough to kill me or do much damage if it's even radioactive at all. I will test it with a bug to see if it's bad.)

 

Chris picked up a bug that was on the ground and dropped it over the rock from space to see if it was at lest not deadly to the touch. The bug missed the rock and landed next to it on the ground. The bug tried to approach this sky rock, but it seemed unable to walk after it got very close to it. The bug quickly turned around after failing to touch the rock that left a burn mark on the ground.

 

 

Chris then began to feel very weak as he fell to his knees and bent over feeling like he was going to puke. His hand was placed on the rock as he felt like he could hardly keep his body from falling flat on the ground. The rock shined in a flash of light as Chris regained some strength after the rock had gone dim and then cut off as though it never was lit at all. But then Chris began to feel worse again and ran to the house. All he could think is he has to get to a hospital even knowing that likely won't do much good.

 

Chris ran like a drunk on crack trying to win a marathon. He fell on him self at the door, crawling up to push the door open. Chris picked him self back up with out a second thought knowing if he didn't he may never get up again. He entered his house tipping on a pile of shoes of every one staying here tonight. Chris broke his fall with his face on Tess's high heel. His nose bled a bit and he got up only to run into the wall. After hitting a picture frame, Chris got to the door of his parents room on the 1st floor and hit it with his body.

 

Chris whimpered “Locked and I am dieing right side your door dad.”

 

Chris felt the his gut's stirring up trouble and his eye's cloud with a haze. He stumbled into the downstairs bathroom door just to find that the rest room was broken, yet again locked with a sticky note that read: (The water pipe broke again, going to patch it tomorrow. -dad)

Chris thoguht: (I don't have time for this, oh my-) Chris could not even think strait as he rushed up the stairs hitting a picture frame yet again smashing it. Blood dipped from his nose and he felt the glass from the picture frame cut into his arm. But had no time to feel the pain, he just needs to get some help. As he reached the top of the stair case, Chris almost tipping on a doll his sister did not put away.

 

Chris barely manages to open the restroom door and fall's to his knees as he regurgitates all over the tile floor. He then realizes his head does not even make it to the door nob any more. This was crazy, he felt more disoriented as he felt him self shrink ever faster. Chris felt like he was in a elevator falling back down to earth and stoned at the same time.

 

(This is IMPOSSIBLE, what is this. Why does horrible impossible stuff keep happening to me.) Chris thought to himself as he got ever smaller. Before passing out before he knew what hit him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Is Chris going to die? Is this it, death by a dumb rock from space? If he should awaken, how will he #Dealwithit?

Find out in the Classified zone next time. :)