- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

No hints this time, the title is all you get.

Chris on the way back home from school thought: ( I feel like I am high or something, is this what's it's like? I could have never dreamed it would feel so good to have sexual intercourse. My mind is finality clearing from this great sex high, if I was still out of it coming home, my mom would kill me and then dad would kill me before mom kill's me again. I can't wait to do it again, I just hope she let's me do it again. I have got to keep my cool, can't let my mom know I met a girl much less had sex. I will just tell her, that nothing at all happened to day. Yea that will work, oh who am I kidding, I am a dead man walking, I know I will come in the back door and shower. Then I should smell clean and my mind should be in good shape by then. Yea that's what I will do. But what if she asks why I am taking one after school instead of before like I always do? As much as I hate lying, It's for my own good this time and will have to say I sweated a lot in GYM today trying to get in shape. No that won't work you stupid wimp. I will think of something, my mom just can't know about Tess or that I had sex.)

 

Chris then drove up the drive way leading to the back of the house, it's a nice 2 story home with a fresh layer of paint. Chris Got out of his car looking at the 1953 bug and said to it “ I will miss you good buddy.”

 

With that said, Chris ran to the basement door and used his key to unlock the door. The basement was not finished, but one day it will be. But for now it was a cold, dark and damp place. So Chris hurried up the stair case then stopped to peek out of the crack in the door to make sure his mom would not see him. Chris covertly opens the door like a ninja fearing this was life or death that depended on him making to the bathroom to shower.

 

Chris then slowly creep's along the wooden floor hoping no one sees him. He after a heart pounding snail's pace walk makes it to the restroom door. Chris quickly, but quietly enters the restroom, closes the door back making sure it's locked and showers.

 

Chris hears his sister at the door say: “What are you doing in there, it must be a big shit for you to be in there so long.”

Chris still taking a shower says “ I will be out in a sec” He thought ( I got to hurry up and get out of the shower before that little brat gos to mom.)

 

Chris got him self out of the shower and dressed faster than he thought he even could. Chris then said “Okay I am coming out little brat.”

Then Chris hears “ Mom Chris called me a brat.”

“Chris, get over here.” His mother calls.

Chris then went into the Living room filled with fear of his mom learning the truth about what he did today with Tess.

“Now Chris you know better than to call your sister names, you need to say your sorry.” Chris's mom says with a stern look.

Chris in defense says “But she was rude to me when I was using the restroom u-.” ( He was about to say using the shower, but reacted in time to not draw suspicion.)

His mom in closing said “Oh Chris, I am sure she didn't mean it. Now both of you say your sorry or don't get no dinner.”

They both knew there was no point in fighting any more so both Chris and his sister said “I am sorry.” Chris always thought this was just stupid, but did not want to start any thing.

His mother then said “Good, now go on then”

Chris then headed up stairs to his room to get some homework done, if he could even think strait to get it done that is with his mind still set on Tess and how he miss's her already. He is thankful that he did not end up giving him self away.

 

Chris lays in bed day dreaming Tess was in the room with him, on top of him asking him “Do you love me Chris?” In a seductive tone.

Chris reply’s “ With all my heart my angel.”

Tess then kiss's him with a passion, Chris grew hard as the very beautiful girl worked her magic on him. Then undressing both of them. Chris is now fully engraved in the experience, letting go of the world around him.

 

Just then his sister is standing the door way turning away and yelling at the top of her lung's “ MOM Chris is masturbating and he is butt naked.”

 

Chris just about died from embarrassment as he quickly snapped out of his intoxicating day dream. He rushed to pull him self together.

 

His sister just giggled as she said “Try getting out of this one, you pervert geek.” Then winked with a grin as his mother rushed up the stairs.

 

He heard his mom yell “Chris, CHRIS” As she ran up the stairs.

 

Chris then tripped over himself trying to get dressed in a rush of fear.

 

When Chris's mom makes it to the door way to his room she finds Chris half-naked on the floor and his sister hugging her saying “It was gross mommie, he was rubbing his peeing thing and making weird noises.” As she cried with her head berried on her mom.

Chapter End Notes:

Well that will end any wet dream, that's for sure.