- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Dream are all ways thought of as the best you can hope for, but what if thing's go better than you could even dream.

What will you do then?

Chris may be laying out side, but little did he know a 5'9 blond was watching him. Chris got up to go to restroom, he opened the door and saw a blond headed girl looking right at him. She has a mini skirt on, showing her fine legs. Her lips hot pink parted showing a nice set of white teeth and her tortoise tented eyes watching him , Chris could not even believe that this girl was even looking at him. There was no way she really was going to talk to me, Chris thought. But then the blond say's “Hi there, my name is Tess. Your the new guy right?”

 

Chris was both Shocked and thrilled that she is even talking to him, but he hides this or try's to any way. Chris thought:( She talking to me the geek, I must be in one of my dreams. Yea that's it, but I haven't seen her before. She is hot so I am just going to enjoy it) Then Tess says “It's okay don't be shy, I know this must be all new to you.” Chris snapped out of his train of thought and quickly replied “Sorry, my name is Chris and yes it's new to me alright.” Tess smiles with a bit of amusement and says: “Do you want to meet me after class Chris?” ( Chris's mind just melted with the last set of words she just said, do I really have a shot?) Chris says trying to keep his cool “Sure, where do you want to meet?” Tess says “Well I was thinking to go across the street to the back of the ice cream shop. You know about that place right?” Chris says with some worry: “But that's off school grounds and what if we don't make it back in time?” Tess says in a teasing way “Don't be such a nerdy good boy, some times you need to have some fun.” Then she whispered in his ear “Wouldn't you like to learn some biology Chris, I know you want to.” ( Chris was about to implode from joy, he could not believe the words coming out of her sweet mouth that was inviting him to later learn some very fun “biology” even if that is such a over used tease, it works just fine. )

Chris could smell the mint coming from her mouth as she was whispering in his ear and almost feel the heat coming off her skin as she was leaning in to him.

 

Chris could not even move or his lips, he was enjoying this a lot, to much really because Tess glanced down at his pants, then said, “I will take that as a yes.” Chris said “What do you mean” Cut short by realizing he was hard, but also he needed to go to the restroom. Chris continued “Oh you meant that, it's not what it look's like I just need to go to the restroom. But yes I will meet you there.” Tess then said “ I will let you go then and see you later.” Tess then blew a kiss to Chris with a wink as she walked to class. Chris at this point felt like he just the jackpot in the lottery and with that he literary ran out side and yelled to sky “TAKE THAT CRUEL WORLD, I BEAT THE SYSTEM.” Chris then calmed him self not to let him look too out of place today. He then remembered that Rick is going to beat him to a pulp, but if I get my first kiss today I don't care what rick does. I will still be the luckiest guy on earth.

 

After Chris went to the restroom and went to class, he then looked for the best way out of the school with out any one seeing him. He could hardly believe he was actually going to do this and risk getting busted braking the rules in the first week here. Chris would never even have the thought of braking the rules like this before, but he could not help but to override his better judgment and go ahead with leaving school playing hooky to get some biology goodness from Tess.

 

Chris was at a loss as where the best way to get out with out being spotted is. He imagined going out the front door, but some one is always watching that. He then tried the window next to the restroom, but it was sealed shut from the out side.

The window in the restroom is too small for him or any one else to fit. Chris stumped in deep thought about now to meet up with her with out being seen, did not realize Tess was walking up to him from behind.

 

Tess Says “Hey Chris I am behind you slily geek.” Chris turns around to a site that nearly melt's his composure away, he is still in disbelieve that any of this is happening to him. Chris in a bit of a stutter says: “ Ohh sorry, I did not see yo-u there. Are we still um, well.” Tess interjects “Just come with me you little cute geek.”

 

Chris was growing more and more excited about what they would be doing. Chris's mind raced as he thought: (Is Tess going to kiss me? Am I really getting this lucky? Are we going to make out? I don't even know for sure, but I think I am falling in love. No screw that I am already there, there is no turning back now, what ever happens, happens and I am going to love and enjoy every second of it.) Tess says in a playful tone “Come on, you wouldn't want to miss out on all the fun now would you Chris? He He” Chris quickly says “Sorry it's just your so, I mean I never.. What I meant was yes I want to come, lead the way.” Tess say's smiling “You so cute when your nervous Chris, you won't be that way any more after I am done with you.” Tess winks at Chris and lead's him out of the school.

 

Tess and Chris make there way out of the school and cross the street to the ice cream shop. Chris now looking at it says “So what are you going to get.” Tess reply’s “I didn't take you here to get ice cream, I have something better in mind.” Chris asks with confusion “ If we did not come here for ice cream, then why are we at a ice cream shop?” Tess say's “I know the girl who run's the place and there is a back room to have fun in if you know what I mean.” Chris's mind is racing, heart pumping and feel's a warm rush of pleasure thinking he knows for sure what is going to happen. Chris manages to say “Okay lead the way miss Tess.”

 

They both walked into the ice cream store and Tess said hi to Aria the girl working on the ice cream maker. Aria in a sad tone says “Hi Tess, hope your day is going better than mine.” Tess asks “ Are you okay Aria?” Aria says “ Yea I am fine, you just have fun with your friend Tess. Work just sucks is all, the ice cream maker is broken again and if I can't fix it, it's going to cost a lot to replace.” Tess says in a bit of a worried tone: “I am sorry about your ice cream maker, is there any thing I can do?” Aria says “No really it will be fine, who is your friend there?” “I am Chris,it's a pressure to meet you Aria.” Said Chris.

 

Aria says “Thanks Chris, I will be gone for a few hours. But your both welcome to go upstairs and feel at home okay. Oh and I won't tell any one your playing hooky, I know how it is at your age.” Tess says “Thanks for not busting us, your a good friend.” Aria Jokes “Just don't wreak my shop okay, Bye now kids” Chris then asks after Aria leaves: “What's upstairs and is the backroom up there?” Tess says “Aria lives in her shop, upstairs is her home. It's just her living here now, she has been a good friend to me.” Then Tess giggles “This is better than the back room trust me.”

 

Chris follows Tess up the stair case wondering how this is going to go. Chris asks: “What are we going to do up there?”

Tess giggles again “You will see soon.” Chris asks “Is it getting hot in here or is it just me?” Tess response is “I do think it's a bit hot up here, but it's okay.” Chris says: “ I see some cards, Do you want to play a nice game and get to know each other better.”Chris thinks to himself: ( I need keep my cool and I can't think of a better way than a friendly game of cards.)

 

Tess giggles “Okay Chris I will play your game, then you have to play mine Chris.” Chris says “Sounds like a good plan to me.” Chris thought ( I can't wait for her game, I wonder what it will be? I need to keep my cool, so I don't mess it all up. I can't mess it up, I won't mess it up. I will make it, it will I will be fine.) Chris had a hard time thinking strait with a beautiful girl his age in the room with him and that actually likes him.

 

Both Chris and Tess played card's and talked for almost 30min. Tess then asks “Would you like to play my game now Chris?” Chris was too nervous to speak so he just nodded yes. Tess says “Your so cute when your nervous, don't be afraid it's not like I am going to hurt you.” Tess could see Chris was very unsure of himself, so she dragged him out of the hallway into the master bedroom. When they both were in the bedroom, Tess asked Chris in a playful manner “Have you ever slept with a girl before?” Chris thought about what he should say: (Should I tell her the truth or would I become too uncool if I said I haven't? But I don't think I can lie about this, better come clean then.)

 

Chris after a nervous pause says “I haven't gotten around to it yet.” Tess replied “So your a wise guy aren't you.” Chris quickly said “Please forgive me, I didn't mean to offend you.” Chris was nervous as a mouse about to be eaten by a cat. He was just saying stuff with out thinking first. Tess giggles “ Your too easy, I don't even have to try. Just relax Chris, you didn't say any thing wrong.” Chris calms down a bit and asks “ Okay, so what's the game?”

 

Tess says in a still playful, but seductive tone “Now you just stay right here and watch me lose a bit of my decency Chris.”

As Tess undressed, Chris mind raced at the speed of light and could feel the excitement building in every fiber of his being. Chris wondered if he should even be watching this, but when her top came off Chris's mind became over flooded with lust. Chris told himself, she told you to watch so it's okay,Your still a good guy.

 

Tess slowly pulled her skirt down exposing her tanned fine legs. Chris's mind could not think about anything, but this perfect hot girl doing what every one of his friend's back in the city would have died for. Chris was shaking as he craved just touching her even if it was only for a smallest amount of time. Then Chris said with a quiver “Your a breath taking beauty Tess.” Tess says with a bit of a giggle “You haven't seen nothing yet, but thanks Chris.”

 

Tess then lays on her back on the queen sized bed. Chris could not help, but to gaze at this immaculate view before him. Tess now only had her pink bra and panties on showing her tight curves and intimately graceful figure. Chris felt the heat now, he was sweating now with excitement and fear of the unknown at the same time. If he was nervous about this before, it's nothing compared to what he feel's now looking at this half-naked girl hotter than the burning sun. Chris could only stare at her, frozen in place like a dear in head light's.

 

Tess still stretched out on the bed amused by Chris says “Are you going to stand there all day or are you going to kiss me you cute nerd.” Chris thought: ( Kiss her, my dream is coming true, This is the luckiest day of my life. This beat's the city I lived in by a mile times infinity.) Tess then get's up to grab Chris and whispers: “Just a heads up, I am frisky today so I may be a bit rough. But don't worry I won't hurt you.” Chris slowly makes his move and then when her hot pink lips met his, Tess gently makes out with him for a bit knowing he need's to take it slow, but she can hardly take it. She need's to get fast and dirty. Chris feel's lighting coursing down his spine, pleasure filling his mind like never before and loves the taste of her saliva. Tess then forces Chris down on the bed and gets all over him like a hungry spider. Chris is now overwhelmed with hot steamy pleasure from the oral sex, this is way better than his wildest dreams.

 

Tess then stopped kissing Chris and said in a rush “I got to undo you.” Chris Asked “ Undo me, what does that mean?” Tess just ripped his pants along with his underwear in a flash. Chris Still trying to collect his thoughts says “Oh that's wh-” He was cut off by her kissing him again and removing her bra. Tess still on top of him then tear's her panties off and forces her self on Chris to get him going. Then The both of them lay in bed moaning in pleasure feeling each others body’s touch the other in is such intimate ways.

 

Chris began to feel like he was getting raped she was so forceful, yet he loved it anyway. This was anything, but gentle at this point, but Tess seemed to know her limit's so it did not harm him. In fact Chris felt like every fiber of his being was set ablaze and lighting shooting though his veins. This was heaven to Chris. It did not take long before Chris came and Tess shortly after him. They both then lazed in bed heavily breathing, Chris then fell asleep from it due to how aggressive Tess was in bed. Tess could feel her legs burning and weak after having sex. Tess got out of bed and got dressed, then said “Hey Chris get up.” Tess joked “I must have really been too much for you.” Still nothing from Chris

 

Tess then thought out loud “For his first time, the cute geek was really good. Now how do I get him up?”

Tess thought about the many dirty ways she could wake him up, but then just shook him. Still nothing, this worried Tess because Aria was going to back soon and if she sees this she is going to freak. Tess then almost yells “Oh just get up Chris.”

Tess seeing it's going to take a lot to get him up plant's her lips on his to get him going. Chris start's to feel this and wakes up. Tess then stops robbing Chris of his fun and then she says: “We got to get out out of here, we can't be found in here like this. But help me clean in here first.” Chris get's up and says “You are an angel of love, I do any thing for you.” He then start's getting dressed. Tess hears Chris's words and reply’s: “That's so sweet little cutey pie, now just help me clean up and get out of here.” With that they both cleaned up and left the ice cream shop, they managed to only miss one class, so they just went back to school. Chris could only think of Tess for the rest of the day in school. She is better than living a dream Chris thought to himself.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Is Tess really true love? Will Chris now live his best dream or will it be a nightmare?

Find out on the next Chapter of the Classified zone.