- Text Size +
Huge footprints made a trail directly into the most populated sections of the city. Skyscrapers towered in all directions lending the area a feeling more similar to that of a jungle than a city. Shapely footprints had carved holes into many of the buildings, and left the path looking more like a wasteland than a bustling metropolis.

Chun-Li cursed at herself. She'd been so lost in thoughts she allowed Juri to escape! Who knows where she is now?! The concrete jungle looked intimidating, with buildings that surpassed even her own impressive height. Following that trail would be like walking into a trap.

Unless... unless Juri had shrunk somehow? Maybe that was why she ran away instead of taking advantage of the distracted Chun-Li? It was a long shot, but she needed to convince herself that walking right into a trap was the smart thing to do.

Figuring that she would get nowhere by standing still, Chun-Li gingerly stepped forward, gasping lightly when her toes caught the front end of a small car, crushing it flat. Her face flushed as she tried her best to ignore it, and continued slowly through the tiny streets as buildings slowly began to approach her size. The streets were painfully thin, and she realized another problem with her new scale.

Her legs. Massive, powerful, and capable of raining destructive kicks to an opponent in the blink of an eye. They were by far her greatest asset, and were also far too large to squeeze into the thin space the streets provided. The sides of her thighs brushed the buildings, carving into them as her muscular thighs overpowered the glass facades easily. The damage to the buildings couldn't be avoided, she told herself. She had to find Juri, so it was a necessary evil.

Still, the faint smile on Chun-Li's face as her far-too-large body squeezed through the city's streets was noticeable. She didn't have much of a clue on Juri's whereabouts, but she could enjoy the feeling of the city crumbling beneath her slightest touch a bit.

Running her fingers absentmindedly along a building, Chun-Li kept a close watch on the ground. Her titanic body was widening the path of destruction, but it didn't matter so much as finding Juri did. None of the tiny people she narrowly avoided stepping on seemed to resemble Juri, and the mess of footprints continued through the streets. She kept her guard up the entire time even as her fingers blasted more glass windows to dust.

Finally, the street Chun-Li was walking through had reached an end and so had the footprints. Buildings taller than her were on every side except for the one she'd followed, she wondered if she should keep looking? If Juri was gone then maybe she'd found a way to shrink after all?

Closing her eyes in thought, she considered her options.

“Officer...”

In the blink of an eye, Chun-Li turned and kicked in the direction the voice came from, moving far too fast to even have a hope of stopping herself. As if in slow motion, she watched her wide bare foot kick into the glass face of a building, breaking through it as if it weren't even there. She could feel every individual piece of furniture, walls, and what had to have been people meet their end at her accelerating sole.

Like a bomb had gone off there was an explosion of dust and glass as Chun-Li's bare foot crashed into the building. She pulled it out almost as quickly as she'd launched the kick, covering her mouth with her hands in shock. Had she really just done that? Why had she acted so rashly?!

Before she could ask herself anymore questions, Juri leaped from the other side of the kicked building, and planted her hands onto Chun-Li's shoulders. Using her weight and momentum she twisted Chun-Li's body around and slammed her chest-first into the building on the opposite side of the street.

There was one thing Juri excelled in, and it was taking people off guard. Chun-Li tried helplessly to slow her descent as she was thrust chest first into a building on the opposite side of the street, but couldn't react in time. These buildings should have been evacuated, but were still packed with people. The twin wrecking balls of her chest burst into the building and she felt the movements of terrified people pressed against her chest for a brief instant.

There was nothing she could do stop herself as her body continued to press into the building, her sizable chest powering through walls and offices alike. The rest of her body followed suit after, and the giant vision of her surprised face was the last thing many people saw before their floor caved in and sent them careening into the giantess's cleavage.

Managing to regain her balance, Chun-Li gripped the sides of the building, the edges bending in her fingers as she popped herself out angrily. Her chest was covered in dust and she felt a tingling sensation in the depths of her cleavage. A quick glance down confirmed that her chest was teeming with life, as scared men and women looked up at their captress in fear. Determined to help them, Chun-Li slid an arm under her heavy breasts before moving her other hand to scoop them up.

She never finished the last step though, as Juri's bare foot rocketed directly toward her cleavage. Out of instinct, Chun-Li leaped back to put some space between herself and Juri, a standard defensive dodge. Her movement was impeded by the building she'd left a crater in only a moment ago, and her heart skipped a beat. With no more room to back up, she was to be kicked powerfully in between her breasts, and had to watch in slow motion as those purple-painted toes made a beeline to the teeming masses that had gathered there.

Then, time seemed to freeze altogether. Chun-Li could only look down at the people in between her breasts. Surrounded by the soft, firm flesh of her breasts they were frantically searching for a way out. Their ministrations caused her flesh to jiggle ever so slightly, tickling her. One man looked up in her eyes, pleading silently with her to help and save him. A woman screamed, raising her arms against Juri's giant foot, hoping to slow its progress. Another man kept clawing at the sensitive skin of breasts, trying to reach for the black fabric of her dress and pull himself to safety.

Juri's foot hit like a missile, and Chun-Li watched as the frightened woman's arms were forced back, and her face was pressed into the pliant skin of the foot. Moments later, the man looking up at Chun-Li, pleading with her, felt the impact on his back and seemed to gasp in pain. The other man climbing for his safety was covered just as quickly.

The fleshy pendulums wobbled, and a searing pain hit her sternum. The people she'd been watching were crushed into the sole of Juri's foot for an instant, before the pressure grew too intense. The eager, purple-painted toes demolished the people, before the extra energy collided with Chun-Li's form. They were crushed, and Chun-Li was kicked. It was all over in an instant, but it felt like hours.

Chun-Li's giant body, already leaning against a skyscraper, soared backward, plowing through it completely. A cacophony of terrified screams rose in volume as her dress blew in the wind, exposing her tremendous rear end just as it collided into the street like a meteor. She could feel the now all-too-familiar sound of metal crumbling beneath her weight, and the sensation of bodies crushing.

Laying on her back a moment, Chun-Li gathered herself, just in time to watch the top half of the building her body had literally torn in half falling after her. Thinking only for her own survival, she rolled to the side, immediately regretting her decision as her giantess body acted as a steamroller, flattening people and vehicle alike in her sudden movement.

It was enough to save herself though, and as she came to a stop, laying on her stomach, she took a moment to rest. Her breath was labored, as the accumulated attacks to her chest were beginning to wear down her stamina.

“Done already? Why do I let myself get distracted by such weaklings?” Juri taunted, moving over her downed opponent. Bending over, she allowed her long, dark hair to fall over Chun-Li's face, cloaking her face in shadow.

“C'mon baby. I wanna hear you scream.” Juri whispered, her left eye glowing ethereally in the darkness.

Sensing an opportunity to strike, adrenaline flowed through Chun-Li's body like a raging river and she grabbed a handful of Juri's untied hair. With all her considerable strength, she dragged her opponent down, blocking out the sound the giantess's impact had on the tiny people.

Rolling onto her back, Chun-Li continued to ignore the tiny people. They were impeding on her abilities too much. If they wanted to survive, then they should get out of her way, simple as that. She was through caring about them, and her only goal now was to stop Juri.

Jumping to her feet, Chun-Li got into her fighting stance, noting that the ground felt like soft sand when she ignored what found its way beneath her soles. She watched intently as Juri hopped back to her own feet, scowling at the Chinese woman a moment, then immediately softening her expression as she saw the fire in her eyes.

“So, you're finally ready to go serious, are you? Then come at me with everything you've got! Maybe then we can really start to enjoy ourselves.” Juri taunted with a wide smile.

Chun-Li said nothing, keeping a defensive stance. The people below fled in fear, realizing that neither giantess cared for their well being now, and the only safe place was far, far away.

Wasting no more time, Juri leaped into the air, twisting her body acrobatically before spinning into a powerful kick. The move was fast, designed to surprise and overwhelm her opponent with its ferocious quickness.

Chun-Li was no ordinary opponent however, and an instant before the powerful overhead kick made contact, she spun on her own toes and delivered a devastating roundhouse kick. The two legs collided, and Juri found herself on the losing end of the impact, being knocked off balance and slamming into an untouched section of city, ending dozens more lives under every part of her falling body.

Moving one foot back, Chun-Li resumed her defensive stance, preparing for the next attack as Juri jumped back to her feet, crushing more beneath her toes.

“Hmph. You call that a kick? I guess you do have a schoolgirl crush on me with a love tap like that!” Juri teased, wagging her finger disapprovingly.

Sensing an opportunity, Chun-Li charged at Juri, shifted her weight to her right foot, then launched eight lightning-fast kicks with her left. Then, switching feet, she launched another eight, all of which hit their mark, brutalizing her rival.

Ready to finish the assault, Chun-Li switched back to her right foot, her toes digging deep depressions into the street as she focused on the final kick. A straight vertical kick directly into Juri's chin. It was a technique she'd used countless times, and knew it would knock the fight out of her rival.

Just as the sole of her foot was to make contact with Juri's chin however, there was an explosion of violet light from Juri's eye, and the giantess dodged the attack, countering with a hard, fast kick to Chun-Li's ribs.