- Text Size +
Nearby, Chun-Li had been watching the entire thing, her heart pounding. She'd come up with a plan while fleeing that involved heading to the shore. If she could grow there then she could take the fight into the water, safe from all the normal-sized people.

Now though, she wasn't so sure if her decision was exactly wise. She'd hidden in a warehouse at the waters edge, watching Juri's actions from a small window. The building was incredibly cold, as it had been designed to store freshly caught fish, and she shivered at the temperature. It wasn't the best hiding spot, but it was the closest one to the water she could find.

Still, she was distressed at how densely populated this area was. She'd figured there would be less people near the docks as soon as Juri made her appearance. This wasn't the case, as the people looked to be impossibly inept at evacuating, essentially trapping them in this section of the city with a huge, powerful, deadly giantess.

Looking down in her arms, she studied the box. Chun-Li's main priority had been retreating to a safe distance, and she couldn't retreat very much further. Six small storehouses packed with fish were all that stood between herself and the water. Did Juri know she was here? Or did she have her own agenda?

A sickening series of cracks could be heard from outside of the warehouse, and the booming sound of the giantesses laughter rang in her ears. She didn't have to look. She knew what had happened, and she silently cursed herself for being unable to stop it.

“I just gave you a tender little touch and you're dead already?” Juri's voice boomed high above.

Chun-Li's ears shuddered at the sound of that voice. The situation was too dire now. She'd managed to stay a step ahead of Juri the entire time, but only at the cost of dozens of innocent lives. She had to act sooner rather than later, and she knew what needed to be done.

For the first time since she'd grabbed ahold of the object, Chun-Li studied the box in her arms. It was featureless, save for a large dial in the center that was was pointing directly up. She'd seen Juri turn it to the right when activating it, and assumed that it had returned to its normal position once her growth had begun.

A thought crossed her mind. If she turned the dial all the way to the left, would that shrink Juri? It made sense after all, and a small tingle of excitement hit her. She could shrink Juri, defeat her in a regular fight, then have her arrested for all the lives she took today. The biggest problem would be actually hitting the giantess with whatever energy the machine.

Turning the box around in her hands, Chun-Li realized another problem. There didn't appear to be any sort of an aiming mechanism. Juri had been hugging it to her chest when she'd grown, so maybe it was a proximity thing? Could she risk getting close enough to the giantess to try and shrink her? What if she shrunk herself by accident as well?

The ground beneath her feet began to rumble again, and she began to sweat profusely in the icy warehouse. Had she been spotted making her way into the rows of buildings? If she had, would Juri know which one she'd retreated into.

The rumbling grew more and more intense, and Chun-Li began to panic. Should she just grow herself? No, there was still far too many people nearby! There was no way she could justify that risk. She'd have to risk her own life in an attempt to shrink Juri.

When she put it that way. The choice was obvious. Her life in exchange for the lives of many.

The sound of metal creaking and groaning under tremendous pressure could be heard outside of the enclosed warehouse, and Chun-Li's heart pounded. Was Juri stepping on the other buildings? If a giant foot came down on the building she was in then there would be an opportunity to shrink her!

Breathing slowly, Chun-Li calmed herself. She was a master martial artist after all, and if she planned on pulling this off well, it revolved around her ability to remain calm. The coolness of the warehouse made her shiver again, but she kept calm. Any second now a giant foot would come down in the center of the building, and it was her job to shrink the foot's owner. Moving to the back wall, she placed a hand on the dial, carefully controlling her breathing.

Things were relatively quiet. People could still be heard screaming in the background, but the docks were silent. Not even Juri could be heard any longer. What was going on out there?

Without warning, not one, but two giant feet slammed through the wall Chun-Li had been leaning against, each coming through on either side of the surprised woman.

“Mmm, that cold air feels real nice.” Juri's voice boomed, accompanied by the twisting and breaking of more metal as her titanic feet expanded the holes they'd created in the weak metal walls.

It was too late. Chun-Li, upon seeing the titanic feet burst through the walls of her safe haven, had panicked and turned the dial to the right before dropping it. Huge, red-stained feet surrounded her on both sides, and she quickly picked up the box, planning on using the moment to shrink the giantess from the relative safety of the storeroom's inside.

As soon as her fingers touched the discarded box though, a powerful tingling sensation ran through her body. Dropping it in surprise, she stepped back, her heart pounding in her chest.

“No no no no!” She whispered frantically as her skin began to glow as Juri's had earlier. She wanted to end this without any more mayhem. Without taking any more lives!

The tingling sensation that formed in the core of Chun-Li's body began to heat up her skin, and she could feel beads of sweat form on her body. She fell to her knees as the sensations began to grow in intensity, and she could feel the tips of her fingers and toes in her shoes begin to tingle.

Using one hand to scratch the other, she was able to relieve their tingling, if only for the moment. The sensations on her feet were growing in intensity though, and she wasn't able to rub them with her slip-ons.

Kicking them off, she wiggled her freed toes, providing a bit of relief. It wasn't nearly enough though, and she set quickly started to press her fingers into her smooth soles, relishing the feeling as she did so. She could see her point of view growing slightly as she sat down and rubbed her comparatively minuscule soles against the backdrop of Juri's huge, killer feet.

“Enough resting, I've just got to find that officer.” Juri announced, her voice more annoyed than serious. Both of her feet kicked upwards at once, tearing nearly the entire roof from the warehouse in a single smooth movement. A moment later, the giantess was standing on her own two feet again, and looked with pride at the great hole she'd torn in the metal building.

Chun-Li's heart raced as the two feet rocketed up, exposing her growing body to the afternoon sun, and, more importantly, the looming gaze of her malevolent opponent. She tried to will her legs to move, to launch her to the corner of the rapidly shrinking building so she could hide until she had more height. As soon as her cold toes made contact with the icy floor though, her legs turned to jelly and she collapsed face down into a pile on the floor. She was vulnerable, and knew Juri could see her.

“Ahaha! I was hoping to find some leftover fish in one of these weak buildings, but it looks like I found a weak officer instead!” Juri laughed, tapping the writhing Chun-Li with her big toe, and knocking her to her back.

“Don't tell me you're dead already?” Juri asked, surprised at her rival's lack of movement. “Come on, we haven't even started!” She added, her temper coming to a boil.

The machinery in Juri's eye whirred, scanning Chun-Li's form. The computer system was having a hard time getting a biological readout on her status, and Juri cursed to herself. Was she really dead already? How much more disappointing could you get?

Following the same pattern as Juri, Chun-Li suddenly exploded with growth. Her body expanded in all directions, quickly becoming the size of the giantess's foot. The readings in Juri's left eye were going insane, and she scowled as she quickly scanned the area around the Chinese woman, her eye settling on the discarded box.

“You look like like a pig crawling around down there!” Juri mocked, moving a foot high over Chun-Li's prone form. “I'd have loved to play with you some more, but I should probably get moving!” she announced, before slamming her tremendous bare foot down into the ground.

The impact was loud, and the sound of Chun-Li crying out in pain could be heard throughout the area. Juri smiled, drumming her toes on her victim's face before stepping off. The diminutive woman was only twice the size of her foot, so she had to have crushed some internal organs with an attack like that. The woman would be dead soon, like so many others.

Juri smiled at the pained woman at her feet before deciding it was time to move into the water and wash the annoying red stains from her skin. Many small ships were moored at the dock, and they all looked like they'd been abandoned in a hurry when Juri had arrived. It'd been almost ten minutes since her last meal, and she was looking for something more substantial than the pitiful offerings people had provided so far.

Leaving the dead woman in the crater her bare sole had made, Juri leaped from the warehouse directly into the water, upsetting many of the fishing boats from the impact. Bending over, she plucked a violently rocking vessel out of the water, and smiled at it. Two nets bulged with fish, one of Juri's favorite things to eat. They were practically being offered to the giantess, and she had no intention of turning down an offer.

Before feasting though, she cracked the hull of the tiny ship like an egg with just her fingers, wondering if there was anything of interest on the inside. While she'd planned to simply eat the nets full of fish and toss the ship away, she was greeted with the sight of a tiny, panicky couple on the inside. They clutched each other in fear, even as the cruel giantess's lips turned up into a sadistic smile.

“Aw, what do we have here?” Juri laughed, shaking the half of the boat that they were in. The two must have stayed hidden in their boat when Juri arrived, thinking it safer than the actual city. There was little that Juri loved more than breaking people who believed themselves to be safe.

“I'll get to you in a moment, but first I think I'll help myself to your catch!” she laughed.

Ignoring the couple for a moment, Juri focused her attentions on the heavily loaded front half of the boat. Tearing the nets free, she dropped the entire thing into her mouth. It was certainly much bigger than the individual people she'd feasted on earlier, but it was lacking a certain something she'd grown used to already.

“Aw, it's just no fun when it's not living!” Juri said aloud, frightening her helpless cargo as her left eye glowed slightly, drawing their attention to it. Looking down at their scared faces brought a smile to her own giant lips. They looked so sweet down there, clutching each other and hoping she would leave them alone.

Eager to flaunt her power to the scared couple, Juri clenched her other hand into a fist, turning the empty half of the ship into an explosion of splinters and a crumpled metal ball. It was too easy for her, but it had the desired effect as she heard them wail in despair.

“Ahaha, I hope you two have said your goodbyes, because it's time for you to go!” Juri laughed, holding the vessel above her head and tilting the boat towards her salivating maw.

“No!”