- Text Size +
Turning away from Juri for a second, Chun-Li moved to pick up the box. It had a heavy dent in the shape of her slip-on shoe at one side, and the side it'd landed on was heavily scuffed. This box made Juri's skin glow, but what was the purpose of it?

“What the?!” Guile suddenly shouted, and a second later, was sent flying over Chun-Li's head. His head slammed into the brick wall of the restaurant, and he crumpled into a heap on a pile of garbage. Spinning to face Juri, Chun-Li found her standing on one leg, the other extended outward in the direction Guile had gone flying.

“Ahahaha! Aren't you two bored of getting into pointless fights? Come on, come at me with the intent to kill...” Juri said, taunting her lone opponent.

Wasting no words, Chun-Li charged her opponent again, preparing to deliver a flurry of powerful kicks, only to watch as Juri merely dodged to the side, and bumped her chest against Chun-Li's head.

“What the...?” She asked herself. Memorizing her targets vital stats were an important part of any mission, and Chun-Li knew that Juri stood at 165 cm, while she stood at 169 cm. This much was fact. Heart pounding, she glanced down, confirming that Juri wasn't standing on something to boost her height.

“Ahahaha! Oh man, this feels amazing!” Juri laughed as she began to feel her body stretch higher. A gentle warmth ran through her entire body, ending as a powerful tingling in her fingers and toes. “Just gotta bust out of these...” She bragged, flexing her muscular frame as her growing hands simply tore the handcuffs from her wrists.

Disturbed by the suddenly-growing criminal, Chun-Li reacted by jumping up and delivering a powerful kick to the bottom of the growing woman's chin. An attack strong enough to knock out a normal fighter, Juri shrugged it off, laughing as her body continued to stretch higher.

The two simply looked at each other, wondering what the growth meant when Juri's growth exploded. She fell down from the sensations, nearly crushing her rival under her growing body in the process.

Suddenly lost in her own world, Juri wiggled her fingers and toes as an intense tickling sensation overtook her extremities. Her body stretched higher quickly, and she looked down to see the rapidly shrinking officer at her feet, now only a quarter of her size and losing height rapidly. She wanted to end the woman's life quickly, but the machine was having an unknown side effect, and she could barely move from all the pleasurable sensations wracking her body. Why hadn't the idiot at the armory told her that this was an effect of the growth?

Chun-Li backed up slowly, watching the writhing woman slowly make her way to her feet. She had to figure out some way to stop her before she got any bigger, but her options were rapidly dwindling as the growing woman stretched higher, finally standing on two shaky feet.

“W-Well I guess this is the e-end f-f-f-for y-y!” Juri tried to taunt, preparing to end the fight prematurely under her own terms. She tried to laugh the sensations off, hoping to scare the little officer more as she lifted a foot into the sky, and slammed it down once it was over Chun-Li's tiny body.

Her foot never hit the ground though, as the tingling sensation in her fingers and toes increased by a thousand times. Falling to her back, her body was wracked by amazingly intense spasms of pleasure. The feeling was absolutely incredible, and she ran her fingers through her hair, undoing the ties at the same time, allowing it to flow freely to her shoulders. Her growing body was beginning to fill the alleyway, but she didn't mind at all. She was looking forward to the sensations of buildings bowing to her will, and people crumpling under her might.

Unsure over what had just happened, and not wanting to take the time to figure it out, Chun-Li wasted no time running away, picking up the small box mid-stride. She went in the opposite direction of Guile's unconscious body, hoping that Juri would be too focused on her to look for him.

Juri, meanwhile, was lost in her own world. The sensation of growth had almost completely paralyzed her, and part of her knew she should be angry about it. Her prey was getting away, and there wasn't a damn thing she could do about it. Through half-squinted eyes, she could see the tiny woman run past her growing face, pushing her way through crowds. She willed her hand to reach out, and grab the officer.

Then, to her surprise, she caught the fleeing woman!

The pleasure subsided, and she stood again, gleefully holding her captive in her fist. She squeezed lightly, enjoying the tiny screams. Though she was loathe to admit it, Chun-Li was quite the handful at normal size, but now.

Now she was nothing! She could kill her without trying. Then she could get back to her main plan of finding the place that this technology originated from. She dropped her prey to the ground, laughing aloud as the tiny officer began to run immediately again.

She didn't make it far. Juri jumped into the air, and allowed her strong rear end to come down on her rival. The soft flesh of her bottom pressed against the woman for the briefest of instants and she felt the slight vibration of her target screaming in pain. Then, it was over. It was no contest, the overwhelming bulk of her rear hit the ground like a meteor, cratering it and pulping her target instantly.

Juri smiled, and ran her fingers through her hair. She'd finally done it. She'd killed Chun-Li, and now she was free to do as she wished until the growth wore off. Today was the best day she'd had in a long time, and she couldn't wait for the rest of the city to feel her power.

Brushing her fingers through her long, black hair, Juri moaned contentedly. Soft, tingling sensations passed through her body occasionally, and she sat up, eager to see the stain her longtime rival had left on her pants.

A sharp prick on Juri's cheek awoke her suddenly, and her eyes shot open. She was sleeping? Then did that mean?

“TAKE THE SHOTS!” Chun-Li screamed into her earpiece as she continued to escape through various alleyways and put extra distance between herself and the newly-conscious Juri.

Countless red laser-sights from snipers were already roaming the giantess's body, and were followed by a barrage of near-microscopic bullets. She didn't seem to be affected by the shots outside of a faint prick on her skin.

A volatile cocktail of emotions was mixing in Juri's mind right now. She was angry that she'd fallen unconscious because of the damned machine. She hadn't actually killed the officer, only dreamt it. That, compounded with the fact that these puny people were firing upon her was enough to make the giantess livid, her left eye glowing like a violet spotlight.

Though fuming, a realization hit her like a ton of bricks. She was a full blown giantess now. She was far, far bigger than the idiot girl that had grown by accident, and she was being fired upon. High powered weapons were shooting at her and having no effect. She was unstoppable, gigantic, and powerful.

A smile cracked the evil woman's lips as she reveled in the situation. Her breathing rate increased, and she could hear the sounds of the terrified people at her feet. High pitched shrieks and terrified screams all melded together to create a sound that she could only describe with one word.

Pleasant.

Juri sat up happily and looked around. Even sitting she towered over just about everything in the nearby vicinity, and her growing legs had plowed directly into a nearby building, her feet pushing aside walls like they were made of paper.

Excited, Juri jumped to her feet, the entire area for blocks around shaking violently from the impact. She couldn't have been out for long, and her rival had to be somewhere nearby. Scanning the area around her feet, she was delighted to see how large her strong toes were in comparison to the tiny, terrified humans running around them.

“Oh I'll give all of you something to scream about!” She shouted, lifting a huge bare foot over the fleeing civilians. She had complete control over her body this time, and she slammed it down a moment later. The screaming around her feet rose to a fever pitch, before being interrupted by a moist squish.

“That was nice.” Juri said pleasantly, kicking her foot back and admiring the proof of her depravity. The stains on her sole warped and squelched as she wriggled her toes happily, before slamming the foot back down onto the ground.

“What should I do now?” She asked herself aloud tapping her foot as she thought. The ground rumbled from even her idle movements, transforming some nearby buildings into rubble. She was never even aware of that fact, so deep in thought she was.

Juri knew she had to find Chun-Li. It was extremely important. That woman was the only thing that could have ruined her fun. She had to find Chun-Li. Had to. It was important. She had to.

“UGHHHH!” Juri screamed, kicking a foot and spraying debris around for hundreds of feet in front of her. Even her brain told her that finding Chun-Li was the most important thing, and she looked down again, hoping to find the terrified little girl right in front of her massive toes, just waiting to be squished.

No such luck.

There was, however, a large number of minuscule red dots tracing lines all over her legs. She'd completely forgotten about them after standing up, especially since they were too close to properly aim at anything above her waist.

She paused for a moment, listening intently. As she'd hoped, there was a sharp crack of gunfire a moment later, confirming her suspicions. They were still firing on her, and she hadn't even noticed. The thought brought a grin to her face, but she had to get moving, and had no plans on leaving any extra Interpol agents in the area alive.

With an explosion of violet light from her eye she crouched, terrifying the throngs of people beneath her, while her fingers nimbly tore into all the surrounding buildings and their rooftops. A second later, she held nearly a dozen men in her fist, lifting them up to her vast, smiling face.

Holding them before her, she smiled. The blinding light of her eye bore down on her helpless captives and she realized that her rival hadn't been terribly honest. They were supposed to meet without any sort of backup. These men definitely weren't some random mercenaries or Shadaloo members out to kill her. They had to have been from Interpol as well.

“Well well, what shall I do with all of you?” Juri asked, letting her tongue hang from her mouth as she grinned open-mouthed at her prey.

She repeated her last thought to herself. Her prey? They were after all, completely within her clutches. They were tiny and hanging out in front of her mouth. They couldn't stop her, and having to wait for her rival in a restaurant all day had given her some fierce hunger pangs. Could they fulfill that role?

The light tingling of panicking humans running on and over Juri's feet registered as pleasant tickles. Who said that she had to be cold and robotic in her destruction as a giantess? She was the first to really use this power, and she should define her own rules. She was going to have fun, and didn't care who, or what got in her way.

Fueled by her carnal desires, Juri opened her mouth wide, and allowed her meal to hover over her mouth. The handful of men, lucky enough to not be crushed by Juri as she had grown, were now helpless to avoid their fates as snacks to appease her.

With an open-mouthed grin, Juri simply unclenched her fingers, and the contents of her hand spilled out onto her squishy tongue. The instant the last body hit her tongue, she closed her lips like a clamp. Swishing her tongue around, she enjoyed the sensation of a dozen men fighting for their lives against a tongue that was bigger than any one of them. It was an altogether enjoyable sensation, and she ran her hands down her firm stomach in satisfaction.

The first man Juri swallowed had been on accident. Now that they were actually in her mouth she found herself having second thoughts. Was she truly capable of consuming a man for no reason other than sating her hunger? She wondered if such an act would take her down a road she could never turn back from. Her question was answered when one of the prisoners of her fleshy tomb fell too far towards the back of her tongue, and, nearly choking, Juri felt him slide down her throat.

The sensation was entirely foreign to Juri. His screams for help vibrated on the inside of her throat, and his attempts to save his own life tickled her immensely. Placing a hand on her throat she traced her victim down all the way into her belly, catching her breath once she couldn't feel him any longer.

She tried to concentrate on the man squirming in her belly, but couldn't feel a thing. She wasn't sure if she was simply too big, too mighty, or too invincible to feel him. Any option was good, though she so wished to continue his torment for her own pleasure. Either way, she licked her lips, eager to experience the sensation again. She still had a mouthful of humanity to tease, and now that she'd had a rather literal taste of power, she was not willing to simply give it up.

Tilting her head back, Juri ran her fingers through her long, straight hair. The mass of people in her mouth were sliding backwards now, and she could feel many of them squirming to find purchase on her saliva-soaked tongue.

Down at her feet, many more people continued to flee in every direction they could manage, and many had taken to climbing over the huge, wiggling toes. It was risky, as any wrong step could cause them to fall inbetween them, and many lost their lives in a flash when the tickling sensations they provided brought the huge fleshy walls together.

Unable to take it any longer, Juri undulated her tongue, feeling a large clump of people shake free and drop into her throat. The sizable group was a very different sensation from the lone man, and she found herself audibly laughing at the tickling in her throat. The people climbing around her big, purple-painted toes only added to the sensations and reinforced her dominance over the tiny city.

Finally she felt the last of the people leave her throat, and she rubbed her flat belly, her mind wandering for an instant. In her mind she saw herself now holding her rival, Chun-Li in her palm. The tiny girl was scared, and pleading for her life. Even from within her palm, she crawled on her knees, hands clasped, and begged to be spared her wrath.

She would not be spared. Juri imagined herself slithering her tongue out from between her plush lips, and taking a long, languid lick at the woman. Even when it was just a daydream, she swore she could taste the tears of her conquest, and slid her tongue under the feet of Chun-Li, scooping her up and tiling back. The woman slid into her mouth, the tiny hands searching frantically for purchase but finding none.

The mouth closed, blocking off the last bits of light the woman would ever experience. Even in this terrible place she begged for her life, and Juri responded by swallowing loudly, feeling the tiny woman fall into her throat.

It may have been a daydream, but Juri swore she could feel those powerful legs kicking from inside her throat, trying anything to break free. She wished it were real, before snapping back into her actual situation.

She briefly considered the possibility that the machine made her mind wander more. It made sense, as her daydreams seemed so much more vivid since she'd grown. Maybe these were some of the reasons that the machine was abandoned, alongside the paralyzing effects of the growth itself. Maybe the machine had really been abandoned for good reason.

Shaking her head, she reminded herself of her goal. She had to find Chun-Li and dispose of her. That was part of the reason she came to this craphole called Shanghai in the first place.

Still, who said she couldn't have some fun in the meantime?

Lifting a foot, Juri paid the scurrying people no mind as many were knocked down, and crushed into the pavement. They didn't matter and they were in her way. Her target was the only thing she cared about, and even then, Chun-Li only mattered enough to become Juri's prized snack.

She continued her search for the little woman out of the outskirts and into the skyscraper-laden metropolitan area of the city. Along the way she took great pleasure in ending the terrified screams beneath her massive toes. She did take enough care to intently scan every crowd in the search for her target, but had so far been unlucky.

The buildings around her were beginning to climb higher and higher as she approached the city's docks. Angry that she was running out of land to search, Juri violently punched a giant fist into one of the tall buildings, and her anger instantly softened by how easy it had been.

Adding to the effect, another series of screams from people around her giant fist pleased Juri to no end. Pulling her undamaged fist from the building, she peered inside. All around the broken and shattered floors were people fleeing for their lives. They'd assumed they were safe in the strong building, and now they were exposed to angry, power-mad giantess.

Juri smiled widely at the hole, before the light of her eye flared up, and she thrust both of her fists into undamaged sections of the building. Ripping her hands back out violently, she held people, furniture, and various pieces of building debris in her palm. It didn't look to be a very palatable mix, but Juri would try anything once.

Holding both of her cupped palms to her face, Juri opened her mouth wide again, bringing the double handful to her open lips, and smiling. Their screams increased in volume as Juri pressed her open mouth into her palms, covering everything inside in hot, humid darkness.

She held the position for a minute, simply exhaling on the deathly frightened people. She wasn't letting them fall into her mouth, instead she allowed them to experience what the inside of her mouth was like. Moving her tongue along her palms, she enjoyed the minuscule sensations of resistance. They were trying to fight back!

Then, always eager to try new things, Juri pulled her wide-open mouth away, restoring light to her terrified captives. Their screams for mercy were beginning to annoy her, and she lowered her hands to her abdomen. With no fanfare, she quickly slammed her palms against her flat belly, and an explosion of crimson stained her skin as their bodies were pulped against her hard stomach.

“Ahaha! That was great!” Juri laughed, addressing the people at her toes. “Don't you just love the thrill of killing someone?” she asked them.

There was no answer, the people instead choosing to flee in every direction from the bloody giantess. She should have known they wouldn't respond. Why would they? They'd need to be not terrified of her to do that.

Still, she found their refusal to answer incredibly rude. Bending over, she lowered herself until her head was almost level with her feet, her long hair cascading onto the city streets.

“Come on you little things, you can run faster than that, can't you?” She taunted to the insignificant people around her toes. They all looked so helpless, so vulnerable.

Sliding her bare foot forward, Juri carefully maneuvered her toes so that there were people trapped in between each of them. The gaps were small to her, but the minute people fit in between nicely, and their instant struggles for freedom sent shivers up Juri's spine. They knew they were done for, and Juri knew they were done for, but still they fought to escape.