- Text Size +

Barry and his beau Paula were having intimate relations in their rented motel room out of town and far away from Barry's mom. They had a big blowup earlier in the week when Laura told Barry he shouldn't be seeing Paula. Barry was a 21 year old man now and he didn't need his mommys permission on who to see. He and Paula left the next day and told Laura they wouldn't be back. This left her in a state of tears and she begged him not to leave her for the slut he was seeing. Paula smacked her hard across the face and then jumped on her and beat her badly. Barry had to pull her off,but told his mom he needed his own life.

  Laura went out driving that night hoping to catch up to her son and convince him to stay. She was driving by an old swamp when her car broke down and started sliding into the muck off the road.Laura had to hurry and get out of her car fast. She jumped out after applying the emergency brake and fell into the mucky swamp below. It had a strange green glow and burnt her skin on contact.She found it odd but didn't ever get it checked out,she got ahold of AAA and got her car towed and a ride back to her house where she took a shower to clean herself up.

 

   BOOM  BOOM BOOM, the walls on the motel Barry and Paula started shaking badly and they thought it might be a earthquake. The snuggled under the blankets and waited for the shaking to stop. The intensity of shaking only grew worse and before they knew it they heard a booming familar voice saying"Barry were are you?" It was his mom,but somehow her voice sounded like it was coming out of a huge speaker.

  Laura kept calling for him to no avail when she spotted his car parked in front of the motel she knew where he was.

 "Barry,please come out right now."she said

 Barry stayed silent and motionless hoping she would leave,but no such luck. After a minute he heard a loud crashing sound and saw the roof of the room being pulled off! What in the hell was the only thought he and Paula could think of. Their faces went white when the saw the huge form of Laura pulling the roof off. She had to be at least 90 feet tall and she was tearing the roof off the room effortlessly.

  "Now Barry I want you to come home with me right now young man,and I never want to see you again."she said to Paula

 "No way bitch,this is my man."

 "Ok lets have a little contest shall we. If you can make me submit like you did last week I will leave you alone with my Barry.If not you will become my slave,that sounds fair doesn't it?"

  "Theres no way I can win that ya fat hog,your fingers are bigger than my body."Paula said boldy trying to hide the fear in her voice.

  "Oh don't worry about that,I can adjust my size and anyones else at will. How else do you think I could be fully dressed right now. Nobody really has clothes in my size,so it's a deal."

  Laura quickly shrunk herself back down to her original height of 5'6,a couple inches shorter than Paula. Paula gave Barry a weary look and charged at Laura knocking her into the bed roughly. She got on top of her and pulled her arms back and told her to submit. At this size she was stronger than Laura and easily dominated her,she continued with the pressure and waited for the sounds of bones breaking or Laura submitting. Neither came and soon she looked down at Laura and told her she was too much woman for her. She was right at normal porportions her breasts and hips dwarfed her own,her legs were thicker and she was just plain superior.  Laura's breasts couldn't compare to the younger firmer Paula but she had an advantage.

  "Give up you little bitch." Paula said

  "Ok I will...........even us out a little."

  "What do you mean?"

"Wait and see."

       Paula continued the pressure and excerted more pressure on her opponent until she noticed the room was beginning to grow larger.Her grip on Laura was weakining and she found it harder to hold her down. Paula tried finishing her off before she lost her advantage, She went in for a rear naked choke but found her shortening arms couldn't reach around.

 "Well,lets end this shall we."Laura said

 She pulled herself from the evershrinking Paula and mounted her shrinking body,she pushed her once smaller breasts into Paulas and did a comparision. It was becoming more lopsided at the moment. Her older slightly softer breasts were beginning to make Paulas look like a childs. She continued the pressure until Paula was the size of a toddler in relation to her. Barry was just standing there slack jawed taking all of this in. Laura kept draining Paula and soon made her puny body look so insignifigent compared to her own.

 "Tell me how im superior or I take more from you."

  "Please don't do this,im so small and you are the better woman.Your breasts are far superior to mine,I wish I could have them."

 "Oh thank you but you seem to forget our little wager eh?"

  Paulas face went white and she saw her shrinking accelerate until she reached 5 inches tall. Paula got on her knees and begged for mercy,she kissed Lauras ever largening nipple and pledged her loyalty to her if she returned her to normal.

  "I know,but I wan a true worshipper for my superior body and a wager must be honored. I will shrink you until you are a speck and then you can truly worship me. Lets see where would be a good place for yo to go.Oh I know you can worship my perfect ass."

  "No please,I don't want to be that small it's too much to bare.I will devote myself to you entirely please."tears coming down her cheeks as she spoke.

 Laura grabbed Paula and laid on her stomach and deposited her on her right ass cheek.She pulled her skirt up and lowered her white panties as she put her on her creamy white cheek. She commanded Paula to start kissing and massaging her cheek.

 Paula reluctantly began kissing and massaging,the expanse was becoming larger by the moment. The small details not seen by her before were becoming clearer by the moment,her shrieks were becoming less audible and Laura chuckled at her power. She kep the shrinking until Paula was out of sight.

 Barry thought he could get away while she was focusing on Paula and began running for the door. He jumped into his car and pulled out quickly alerting Laura to his actions."Silly boy"

 Laura stood up and pulled her panties and skirt back down and proceeded to grow to 100 feet. She busted through the rest of the room and began pursuing her son,she caught up to him. He saw her in his rearview mirror and tried evading her,she was jsut smirking at his attempts.

 "This is fun dear,but we should stop before we head into town and cause chaos.I will grow to 1100 feet and end this now."

 Laura did as she promised and her growing frame caught up to the mustang quickly now. She knelt down and picked up her miniscule son and dumped him from his car.He looked so tiny in her palm she giggled. She crushed his car like a tin can causing him to cry at the loss of his car. Oddly he cried for that but not for Paulas punishment Laura thought,she moved him around her palm and played with him. His voice was too small to register so she shrunk herself back down to normal and talked to him.

  "Mom you  have to stop this right now.Unshrink Paula take her off your ass and let's go home.I promise not to leave again."

 Laura just shook her head and shrunk Barry down to 2 inches tall and put him in her blouse. She couldn't help but get slightly aroused at his movements,it was wrong but oh so right. She adjusted her top so that he was fastened safely into her bra cup and she headed home.

 

  The next morning Laura woke up with Barry still in her cleavage and that parisite Paula on her ass cheek. She plucked Barry from his prison and sat him on her bed,she laid down the new ground rules for the house. She would keep Paula alive in return for Barrys promise to do whatever Laura needed.She told Barry take it or leave it and he took it.

 "The first thing I need  assistant for my private areas,like a shave you know. I also need someone to reach certain areas I cannot. I will give you some motivation."with that she grew Paula to Barry's height.

  Paula wasa mess and before she had a chance to hug Barry she was plucked and thrown into the huge belly button.There she was shrunck back down to half an inch to keep her from escaping.

 Barry's hardships were about to begin,he had no idea how hard it would be.

Barry learns lessons in anatomy next chapter

Chapter End Notes:

Barry learns anatomy next