- Text Size +
Samantha (Mandy’s Mother 2)
By: Xen0phage

Ch1


I was breathing hard and feeling nearly out of breath. “I’m coming for you Jack!” I heard her voice call out from else where in the house. She then appeared from around the corner her huge soft form looming ominously. I pumped harder even though my legs already felt like Jell-O, running as fast as my little legs would carry me. “Fee, Fie, Foe, Fum, my little Jack is gonna make me cum!” Samantha boomed with a chuckle gaining on me with every step. Soon she was upon me; her foot rose gently up under my butt flinging me in to the air like a hacky-sack.

“Wohhhhh!” I yelp out, hurtling though the air with not so much ease and wish to hell I had a flying trapeze, until I landed safely in Ms. Weighton’s palm.

“Caught Ya!” She quipped with pride as she looked at me with her soulful blue eyes and carted me back off to her room.

Once we arrived she began to contemplate aloud, “What to do with you first?” as she rubbed my small form all over her big, soft, robust form. “Maybe,” She continued, “I should press you under my big ol’ ass!” she stated causing my eyes to go wide with terror. “Oh, Jack you are such a worry wart.” She teased having seen the expression on my face. “You wouldn’t be much fun as a pancake.” Then the look on her face changed to one of inspiration and I was whisked off to the kitchen. Once their, Sam got out some maple syrup and bowl.

“Wh…what are you gonna do with me?” I studded.

“Any thing I please dear.” Ms. Weighton replied with a devilish smirk as she placed me in the bowl. She then very slowly unscrewed the cap to the syrup the whole time giving me this devilish look and as the lid came off, she licked her lips at me in a sensual manner. My first instinct was to run from the shear panic that spread though every bone in my body, but for some reason I stayed frozen in that spot. With an evil glint in her eyes Samantha began to tip the bottle stating in a very sultry tone, “Ya know something Jack, I’ve always thought you where a very sweet young man.” As the syrup began to come out of the bottle and covering my head in the sticky, sweet, amber goo. It dribbled down my shoulders, over my back, chest, butt, and crotch pooling at the bottom of the bowl some. I was then abruptly lifted from the bowl by my left foot and dangled ominously over Samantha’s mouth. I was then lowered in to her gaping maw -she wouldn’t ever really hurt me…would she?-, my heart racing. As her mouth close around my thighs, legs sticking out, I felt her teeth graze my crotch. This both instilled excitement and fear, my penis ignoring the fear completely. She then began to suck on me gently after a bit removing me very slowly from her mouth and repeating the same with my lower half. Sam began to suck a bit harder this time, her tongue swirling around my crotch. She even moaned around me causing vibrations in my body, my back arched and I came hard in her mouth and was then withdrawn, to be held face to smiling face with my goddess. “You taste great, especially that little salty bit at the end of savoring your tiny little body.” She then washed off me off in the sink before heading back up the steps toward her room.

Once in her room Samantha sat on the bed with me in her soft sensual palm, smiled at me and said, “Now it’s my turn little man.” Just before plunging me in to her deep, soft, plump, and oh so wet pussy. She had done this a dozen times with me before, but no matter how many times she did it the rush was always exhilarating. As she pumped my person in and out of her at a furious pace that sometimes didn’t even give me time for breath, her moans of pleasure filled my ears and time ceased to exist. I lost all sense of my corporeal self, the feeling so erotic that I forgot the outside world, until she reached orgasm. Her pussy lips came rushing in toward all sides of my body squeezing me tightly forcing all breath out of my lungs and allowing her sweet nectar to flow in. Just as I was about to black out I was spit out of her ‘Venus Man Trap’ on to the bed gasping for air. Knowing how I was perfectly fine –hell better then fine-, Sam just simply stood up and made her way toward the bathroom. “You coming, Jack?” She asked sweetly.

“Umm, yea *puff* just a moment.” I said as I rolled over and stood up dizzily before taking a nasty tumble off the bed only to be caught by my beautiful goddess. As we always did, we bathed and then headed off to bed and the land of dreams.

Later that night I was awoke by the sound of a door closing down stairs, followed by the sound of something dropping to the floor. “Mom? You home?” A voice called out as so not to wake any one that might be sleeping. I knew that voice. I then heard footsteps and again the voice called out quietly “Mom? You awake?” and a shot time after that a door down the hall closed and as I drifted back off to sleep I decided investigation could wait until morning.

Ch2


Recently Samantha had taken to leaving me home; one of the days, she brought me to work, I moved around to much and managed to wiggle my right out of her bra. It was a good thing she tucks in her blouse or I’d have been tile pizza. So, as was the usual routine now when we awoke in the morning I’d sit on the edge of the bed and watch my beautiful goddess get dressed. Some times though, I kind wished I was a bit bigger maybe even my old size. Being ten inches tall can be rather scary. This morning like every other, after getting dressed she’d go fetch some food for me, kiss me goodbye, then set me on her bedroom floor. Since she had no pets I wasn’t in any danger of being mauled or anything.

After Sam headed off to work, I decided to go for a stroll, which usually meant walking for a bit then resting and walking some more. This meant I usually didn’t make it back to the bedroom until Sam came home if at all, half the time she’d come home to find me sitting in the hall and just chuckle at me then cart me back off in that direction.

So, on my merry way, I went, but when I made it about half way down the hall, I heard water running. Having forgotten pretty much about the night before -being only half-awake when I heard the voice- I made my way down the hall toward the bathroom. As I got their, the water shut off and a short time later the door opened and out stepped a raven haired goddess. She was definitely tall, had large round breasts, she was bit on the plump side with a small belly and an enormous ass. This girls midsection was about half that of Ms. Weighton’s, but her rear had to be almost double that of Sam’s. It was then I caught a clear look at her face. It was Mandy. I was surprised to she her, you see, a week after the night where I ‘told Mandy off’ she decided to move out. Something about being heart broken or some such thing. Any way, I hadn’t seen her in about 5 months or so. She had definitely put on weight.

It was at this point I noticed that she hadn’t passed me by in fact she was staring right at me. “Well where ya gonna just stare all day or you gonna say hi to me?” she asked encouragingly as she crouched down.

“Ummm, h…hi Mandy.” I said half scared of her, after all I hadn’t seen her in over five months and she did almost step on me last time we where alone.

“Jack, you don’t gotta worry, I’m not gonna hurt you.” She stated softly as she gently scooped me up. She then took me back to her room, which was now the guest room, and then sat down on the bed with me still in the palm of her hand. She sat their for a while looking at me with the same enchanting eyes her mother had, not saying a word.

“Mandy?” I a quire softly so to break the silence.

“Yea?” she said softly.

“Are you okay?”

“Well, I still miss you, but other then that I’m okay. What about you? I mean, how are you handling being a… a…”

“A doll man? I finished for her.”

“Yea.”

“Well,” I started with a sigh. “Honestly, for the most part it’s great,” I paused.

“But?” she prodded.

“But sometimes it sucks not being able to things that I used, like play baseball, or hell get myself a cookie and trust me at my size there is no saying no to Samantha when she really wants it.” I blushed. “I’m sure that’s not something you really wanted to hear about huh?”

She too was blushing a bit. “It’s no biggie, umm no pun intended.” We both laughed at this and for a moment, just a moment it felt like old times. Just then, we heard the door down stairs unlock and open. “Oh crap!” Mandy sputtered. “Mom’s home!”

Mandy rushed me back to Sam’s room as fast as she could. “Mandy?” Samantha called out.

“Yea, Mom?” Mandy said as she reached the top of the stairs just in the nick of time.
“Oh, hello dear. What ya doin’ here?” Sam asked innocently enough.

“Not much came to see if one of my CDs was here.” I heard Mandy lie though her teeth from down the hall just barely making out what they where saying.

“Oh, come now Mandy Jo!” I could almost hear Samantha putting her hands on her hips in that motherly fashion. “I know you better then that.”

“Alright, alright, I came home to ask if I could come back and live here for a while; my roommate keeps umpteen way orgies and wants me to join in all the time.”

“What’s wrong with a good old fashion orgy dear?” Ms. Weighton chided.

“Mother!”

“What I say?”

“Alright, a three some I can handle but 10 – 14 people? Hell no!” she said exasperated. “So can I stay or not?”

“Ugh, Mandy Jo,” Sam said in a mock disgusted tone. “Have we forgotten our manners?

“Please.” Mandy said in mock courteousness, which I knew usually, came with an eye roll.

“Alright,” stated Samantha. “Its perfect timing anyway, your sister will be coming home from college in few days for a visit.” Their voices both getting louder as they approached the room.

“Geez, if I knew Adel was coming home I’d have found a cardboard box to crawl in to.” Mandy’s sarcasm not the least bit shrouded as the door opened and in walked Mandy and her Mother. I had to pull a bit of blanket over my legs to hide my raging hard on.
“Well there is still time dearest.” Sam retorted.

“No, no, no,” Mandy sighed resigning her self to dealing with her sister. “We’re both adults, I think we can get along.”

“Good!” Quipped Mandy’s Mother. “Well, I’m going to go make dinner, why don’t you and Jack get reacquainted. You haven’t seen each other in quite some time.” She then left the room head for the kitchen, leaving me alone with my ex-girl friend and the feelings I still had for her.


Ch3


“So, ummm…” I started hoping to break the silence.

“Yea.” Mandy said uncomfortably as well, desire smoldering in her eyes.

I knew that look all too well and shakily “Mandy, you know we can’t, I mean Sam… Your Mother would kick your ass and probably punish me for the next two weeks.” I winced remembering the time when one of my ‘doll-man sitters’ and I had some fun with out Samantha’s permission. She was ejected roughly from the house and every time I’d get an erection for the next three days Sam would flick me in the balls, some times the flick would cause a second erection and I’d get a double whammy.

“I, I know.” She said that look still in her eyes as she scooped me up.

“Mandy seriously,” I sputtered as she walked out of Sam’s bedroom, down the hall, and to my surprise past Mandy’s room to the living room. Mandy sat on the couch placing me gently on her thigh, which was thicker then I had remembered, really all of her was.

A while later their was a knock at the door. “Oh, that must be Adel,” Ms. Weighton said from the kitchen. “Mandy could you be a dear and get the door?”

“All right, all right.” Mandy said with a tone of exasperation and she set me down on the coffee table and rose up to answer the door. Once again, I was in awe of her magnificent form, so voluptuous and full.

I heard the door open and a voice from with in the Foyer, Mandy’s “Oh, Hi Adel,” she said with out enthusiasm.

“Oh, High yer self butt head.” A voice I could only assume was Adel’s replied.

“Real mature Adel.” Mandy Quipped.

“You gonna let me in or not?” came the snotty reply. I could tell these two didn’t get along in the least.

I then heard Sam’s voice. “Come on in Adel sweetie.”

“Thanks Mom!” Adel Accented mom just for Mandy’s benefit.

First entered Mandy then a very short, maybe 5’2” or so, very skinny woman in her mid-twenties and to my shock had a man smaller then my self suspended around her neck with his arms trapped at his sides by what I could only surmise was a wedding band as she had a matching one around her finger. “Jack,” Mandy said looking down at me from where I was on the coffee table “this is my sister Adel. Adel this is Jack.”

“Jack? As in boyfriend Jack?” She almost squealed with delight.

“No,” Mandy said in a somber tone “My ex-boyfriend and mom’s boy toy Jack.”

“You mean mom stole,” Adel began to giggle. “Your boy friend from you?” She burst out laughing. This enraged Mandy.

Her face turned red her eyes welled with tears, and she clinched her fist then swung punching her petite sister in the jaw sending her reeling to the floor as Mandy screamed, “Shut up!”

Sam burst in to the room. “What the hell?” She demanded and then saw Adel on the floor bruised cheek and all. She turned her sites on Mandy and began berating her as she kicked Mandy out of her home. I can’t remember exactly all that was said as my attention was fixed on Adel who was crying and coxing her little man.

“Ben, are you okay? Ben? Ben?” just then her stirred and a look of relief crossed Adel’s face. Sam walked back in and helped Adel up before scooping me up and heading for the kitchen.

The rest of the night was uneventful, we ate dinner, Adel and Samantha caught up on mother daughter chatter and Adel’s husband oddly didn’t make a peep even though I tried several times to talk to him.

Later that night when Sam and I where alone and getting ready for bed I asked her “Sam, why doesn’t Adel’s husband speak?”

“Because, my dear Adel is his goddess as I am yours and she has for bayed him to speak unless she permits and she did not.” She stated.

“That seems unfair.” I said rather angrily.

“That’s not you place to judge little man.” She said sternly.

“No,” I spouted. “It’s unfair and cruel, and another thing it was really unfair of you to toss Mandy out and not Adel, after all she provoked it!”

It was then I realized my grievous error in judgment. Samantha’s eyes where burning with anger “You do not question my authority in this house little man. Nor, do you question a goddess’s methods. You do not question your goddess.” She said as she snapped me up and roughly impaled my ass on her pinky tearing open my sphincter.

I yowled out in pain, “No, please stop!” immediately followed by sobs of aguish. “Please goddess stop!”

She gave me three more painful thrusts then removed me and questioned sternly. “Do you understand?” to which I sniffled and nodded. I had never cried so much in almost years.

After washing off her pinky, she settled in to bed with me in hand and spread her massive thighs and placed me between them. “Now little man, pleasure me.”

“But, Sam…” I began to say.

“Are we being disobedient again little Jack?”

“No Goddess” I stated before reach out to caress her full soft pussy lips.

Samantha sighed in pleasure as I caressed her pussy, then moaned as I plunged my hand in and caressed her clit. Soon two giant fingers came in to view and where placed on my back and pushed me solidly against her pussy, giving rise to her pleasure. She rubbed me against her several times before taking me in her soft sensual palm and plunging me in to her head first only unlike was usual for her she did not pump me in and out in fact she just left me inside her up to my ankles. I began to panic. I wanted to struggle to get out but Sam would surely punish me for it. Soon I found I had no choice so I began to struggle, causing enormous moans from Sam who clinch her pussy down to hold me in place and in my panic, my struggling gave way to wild thrashing. This sent her in to a wild fit of pleasure moaning aloud even screaming. Her pussy tightened even more increasing my intensity to want to escape and in turn pleasuring her more. I was scared out of my wits but also some how incredibly turned on getting hard by the second. She then suddenly gasped then came hard, nearly knocking me unconscious. She then with drew me from her feet first and I rose up, and up then came face to face with my goddess who appeared to be up side down. I knew she wasn’t, she then tilted me right side up and spoke in her most demure voice. “Have you learned your lesson little man?”

“Yes, yes goddess.” I stated out of breath and still sporting a hard on.

“Well then let’s do something about that shall we?” she said with a seductive look.


Ch4


The next morning I awoke to the very close, but strangely muffled sounds of my goddess talking. “You sure you’re okay Adel?” I could hear Sam say from my position between her mammoth breasts.


“Yea ma, I’m okay ‘sept my cheek feels like a Mack truck drove through it.” I could hear Adel complain.

“Well dear you know that is what happens when you provoke Mandy like that. She’s not the little girl you used to pick on when you where 14, in fact she hasn’t been smaller then you since about the time you where 17 and she was 13. Don’t you think it’s time you stopped trying to provoke her all the time it’s always ended in her punching you, you bruised and me having to discipline her.”


“Yea, but...” Adel began sounding much like a ten year old.

“But nothing young lady,” Samantha admonished. “Next time you decide to try and piss off your sister I’ll let her beat you up then kick you both out. Are we understood?” She finished in a very motherly huff.

“Yes Mama.” Adel sighed in the same almost child like tone.

“Good now I am going up stairs to get ready for work and go, feel welcome to any thing in the house.” With that said Sam head up the steps, I jostled around between her breasts as we ascended the staircase. Once she reached the room, she then took me out of her bra and began getting ready as usual. I had meant to ask if “anything” meant “anything” in the house but I was still so tired I passed right back out.

When I awoke some time later, I found my self-staring at a pair of small but perky breasts. “Hey their, Jack is it?” I heard a familiar voice say. Following the voice, I first saw Ben in his tiny golden cage swinging freely, and then I came upon Adel’s still bruised face. She spoke again. “You ready to have some fun?”

“Um, hi Adel, um, I don’t think you should um…” I began to sputter

“Oh, tut-tut Jack my Mother said I could feel welcome to ANYTHING in the house, and you are indeed in the house.”

“But you, you’re married.” I continued stumbling over my own words.

“Yea but he’s not much fun at that size at least not as fun as you’ll probably be.”

“Adel,” I finally was getting up my voice. “No I don’t want to ‘play’ with you okay?”

“Oh, is that so?’ she spat in a very suddenly sarcastic and indignant tone. I was beginning to see why Ben didn’t talk. She then back handed me off the bed and sent me reeling to the floor with a lot of pain. I had barely managed to struggle to my feet when Adel stepped over me a giant foot on either side, looking down on me with a malevolent grin. She may have been a lot smaller then Mandy or Sam but at my size, she was still quite frightening. “We are going to play little man but since you didn’t want to play my first game we’ll move on to my second.” She sneered. I looked up just in time to see her foot coming down from over head and rolled out of the way just in time. “You better run little man, unless you want to become a greasy stain on the carpet. Tell ya what I’ll even give ya thirty-second head start. Ready set go!” To spite how sore I was I took off like a shot. “One” I heard her boom, and I picked up the pace. “Two” She bellowed. “Three, Four, Five, Six” I was running as fast as I could and yet I was still only half way to the bedroom door. By the count of twelve, I had finally made it out the door, and was scooting down the hall as the calls got louder. “Thirteen, Fourteen, Fifteen, Sixteen.” I booked down the hallway toward The Bathroom but then at “Thirty.” I dove in to Mandy’s room and as luck would have it her pillow was on the floor so as I heard the foot steps start I hid in the pillowcase under the pillow. A short time later, I heard Adel coming down the hall. “Where did ya go Jacky-Poo?” I heard her say in a mock sweet tone. She first passed Mandy’s room and I could hear her talking to herself or maybe hoping to be talking to me in the bathroom. A short time later, she made it back towards Mandy’s room and soon as she entered, she kicked the pillow send it and my self, hurling through the air. Luckily for me I landed on top of the pillow, or so I thought until I heard. “I see you little man.” This was followed by malevolent laughter. I immediately bolted out from the pillowcase and dashed for the door. Suddenly a foot a came crashing down right next to me I jumped back but quickly regained my composure and booked for the door way Adel just laughing. As I ran down the hall I looked over my shoulder, Adel didn’t seem to be following me, but that didn’t stop me from running I just kept going and didn’t look back. That was my next mistake her foot came crashing down swiping me on the side as I neared the stairs causing me to fall down them. She then thundered down the steps where I lay in a heap on the floor. Turning me over with her foot, she then placed her foot on top of me pressing me beneath it. “Kiss my big toe Jack, and I may just let you go.” I tilted my head up and seeing the look of joy and triumph on the bitches face, I bit her toe. “Ow!” She screamed then kicked me to the linoleum in the foyer then stomped over to me. “You, you little shit! I was just gonna play around with you a bit but now you deserve to be squashed, slowly.” She placed her foot upon me and began to press down slowly.

Just as I could feel my ribs, starting to bend the front door opened. “Hey I just came home for ~GASP~ what the hell are you doing?” Sam screamed at Adel nearly tossing her daughter off me then gently scooping me in to her bosom. She then proceeded to toss Adel out of her home much in the same way she had Mandy ending it with “You can come talk to me again when you learn to stop being such a spoiled little bitch Adel.” Sam then slammed the door and fetched me from her cleavage and attempted to inspect me as I curled up in agony and finally passed out.

When my eyes opened, again I found my self staring at the loving face of my goddess and smiled. She smiled back. “Am I gonna live?” I joked still in a bit of pain.

“Yes darling you are.” She said sweetly then scooped me up and kissed my face I returned the kiss on her lower lip. “Mmmm, that felt nice.” You’ve been out for 3 days you know?”

My stomach gurgled, “Sounds like it.” I chuckled.

Sam did to as she stood me in hand and headed to the kitchen. “Let’s go get you something to eat.”



Ch 5



The next day I found my-self right back to playing with my goddess. “OH, GOD yes!” She moaned out as I massaged and sucked on her fat clit, her head thrashing back and forth whimpering in ecstasy. Two giant fingers came down and pressed my face in to Sam’s clit before pushing me deep inside her pussy. As I was pushed deep in her, I found her G-spot and grasped at it making her moan out deeper. Her fingers wrapped around my feet, which at the time where the only thing still sticking out of her. Sam then proceeded to pump me in and out of her several times before pushing me completely inside her with a deep guttural moan. All went dark as her pussy lips closed behind me, her dark chasm convulsing and churning about me pressing in to me, massaging my body, squeezing my person as I once again found her G-spot and began to massage it causing her moans to grow louder and louder. Then, with a gasp and a whimper, the space inside my goddess became very cramped as I was squeezed solidly by orgasm almost blacking out. The next thing I remembered was light, as Sam separated her pussy lips and pulled me back out on to the bed. I lay on my back peering up at the face of my goddess smiling with the glow of satisfaction. Without another word she scooped me up and brought me to her face, opened her mouth and slowly her tongue came out the tip touching my crotch first then her tongue rolled to press simultaneously against my chest and then she slowly drew it up over my front and then tuning me just as agonizingly slow down my back side. She then with drew her tongue and whispered “That was great.” To which I could only nod in agreement.

“Samantha?” I asked after coming down off the pleasured feeling in my crotch.

“Yes little man?”

“Um, do you love me?”

Sam sighed. “I should have known you’d ask this some time. I care about you Jack, I definitely respect you, and I love having you as my boy-toy, but in the equal partners, it’ll break my heart if you ever decided you wanted to be another woman’s toy kind of way, no I’m afraid I don’t. I learned after being married to my first husband, Frank, that unfortunately I am a rather selfish person. I want to you to love and need and adore me with out me having to feel the same way and besides at my age doll all I want is a lot of great sex.” She chuckled almost as if she didn’t feel bad about saying this.

My eyes almost welled up with tears for I had truly fallen in love with Samantha Weighton. Chocking back my sadness “So, what do we do now, I mean I have fallen for you Sam, but knowing you don’t feel the same, I don’t think we can continue like this.”

Ms. Weighton smiled softly. “You get some sleep for now dear, and I promise in the morning it will be okay.


“But” I protested, but was cut short by her pinky on my lips.

“Obey your goddess and get some sleep.” She said in a soft mock stern voice that hid her compassion poorly.

Sleep did not come easy that night it passed one a.m. before my I fell asleep, only to be awoken a short time later by a prodding in my side. As my eyes opened, I found my-self staring at Sam’s face. She was smiling menacingly. “So,” she hissed sarcastically. “Don’t want to be my boy toy any more?” a fear striking pause. “Then you are of no use to me any more.” She cackled before slapping me off the bed, sending me hurtling to the floor with a painful thump. An air of panic swept over me, that and only that was probably the defining factor in why and how I managed to gather my self up and start running. As fast as I ran, it didn’t do much good as the behemoth beauty gained on me with every stride and soon she was upon me. “Good bye Jack!” She bellowed as her foot came down on me and I shot strait up looking behind me to see the breast I had fallen asleep on 15 minuets ago and Sam still sound asleep. With a sigh of relief, I lay back down, but the rest of the nights sleep wasn’t much easier. Eventually the sand man saw fit to grant me a dream that didn’t disturb me.


I was awaked the next morning, by the sun light to find myself in different surroundings. This was Mandy’s room. The next thing I noticed was a ribbon around y waist with a tag that read ‘Happy Birthday Mandy’. Shit, I had forgotten that it was her birthday today. Just then, I heard the door bell ring and some muffled voices. Then I heard them come up the steps, soon after Mandy burst in the room her mother behind her shortly as she dove on the bed and scooped me up kissing me all over before planting a huge kiss on my face. “I love you so much Jack!” Mandy proclaimed. “Can you forgive me for my indiscretion?” My response was a kiss on her lower lip then her mother left the room to let Mandy and I alone. Well that is about it for now if you want to know what happened to Mandy and I you’ll have to let me know.
Chapter End Notes:

This is really a sequel story but figured I should post them, in the same place and was also written some time ago