- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Renee Winters a former high school cheerleader,who ventures into mma finally signs with a big fight promotion.However she is told women fighters are only needed to look good in their tights for the guys. Women aren't really supposed to be fighters,she is told.

 Renee had just knocked out her opponent in a little under two minutes when the fight promoter came up to her and congratulated her on the victory."Hey good job out there Renee,you looked really good."

 "Thanks,can we talk about me moving on to better competition Roy?"

"Well sweety i'll let you in on an industry secret,there will not be a major step up im afraid. Women in the fight world are good for two things and well they happen to be those huge boppers on your chest." Roy said

Renee went to slap him but her hand was caught and put behind her back,Roy pressed up against her and gave her a kiss. She maintained her composure and spit into his mouth causing him to backhand her.

  "You know the only reason you were signed was because I wanted you here!You'd better think of that before you act out again little girl,unless you wanna go back to whatever strip club you came from."Roy said as he walked away angrily.

  Renee sat at her lockerroom cursing the jerk who just tongue wrestled her,the nasty taste of his tongue still in her mouth.She had always been the little girl who had to be protected.This was one of the reasons she got into MMA in the first palce,to escape the male dominated world and prove she wasn't a damsel in distress.The though of being controlled by another man made her skin crawl"Not again"she shouted as she gathered her things and left the arena.

 Renee drove home and the only thought in her head was how she could make it to the big leagues.She knew the only way she would ever be taken seriously was if she could fight men,but it was impossible.She weighed in at 120 pounds and the lightest mens division was 155.She would have to put on over thirty pounds,and she was certain her frame couldn't hold it.

 "Damn it!"she puched her steering wheel almost causing her to go off the road.

 She pulled over ,taking a moment to regain her composure when she caught a glimpse on the side of a pharmaceutical company. It read about a radical new hormone called E.F.H or enhanced female hormone.She got a twinkle in her eye and hurried home to look up this new drug.

 Renee got home and ran over to her laptop and began looking up the drug and it's testing.She was discouraged to find that it had not been approved and thus unavailable for general distribution.Her shoulders hunched and her spirits down she looked for any possible avenue to obtain this drug. After reading about what it could supposedly do she knew she needed it. She excausted every avenue and every financial way she could to find out it's whereabouts.

  She had been searching for hours when she came into contact with a shady individual who said he worked at the labratory where the drug was being created.He said that for five thousand dollars he could produce the drug and he left a number where he could be reached.

 Renee found the number and dialed it without an ounce of hesitation,she needed that drug!

 "Hello what is the code from the website?"a gravely voice said.

 "Um 3459lo765"Renee responded

 "Do you have the money?''

"Yes"

 "Five pm tommorow behind Chin's bistro docks,bring the money don't be late.If this is a setup you will be shot on site,understood?"the voice asked

 "Yes I understand.Can this drug really do what it says."Renee said but before she could finish the phone hung up.

Renee should have known better than to go through with this but the promise of attaining her dream was too much to pass up. She took out all of her savings and prepared herself for tomorrow.

............................

    The next day arrived and Renee showed up at the area she was instructed to,she saw a black truck pull out and a hooded individual walk out. She walked up cautiously wairing for any suspicious activity.

"Got the money"a dark quiet voice said

"Yes here you go."she said as the hooded figure grabbed the cash and counted it before unveiling five vials.

 "Here you go,whatever consequence comes from this is not my responsibilty.You shall never take more than one dose understood?I will give you no further instruction other than to never take any vial in direct dosage,it must be mixed with a large glass of water." the hooded figure said as he walked away briskly.

Renee just stood there dumfounded and amazed at what had just happened.She just handed her lifes savings over to someone wearing a hood who could have just given her tap water.Renee took the vials into her car and began to inspect them when she recieved a phone call from Roy.

"Hey babe meet me for dinner and no it's not a request"was all he said.

Renee began to fume and then she looked at the vials in her hand and smiled..