- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Found this chapter hidden away in the back of my computer half completed. So I cleaned it up and wrote the ending. Hope you guys enjoy and please leave a review
Going up? 2

Stepping into the elevator was a raven haired beauty. Standing at least 9’4”, this new girl was even bigger that the other two.

“It’s nice to see you two here.” said the new girl.

“Jason, this is Elizabeth. She is the captain of our college women’s basketball team.”

“Seems that you two found quite the catch, would you mind if I joined you. I really like the tall guys.” said Elizabeth bending down to reveal a mountain of cleavage.

26. Again all three girls shot up another 3”. Jessica and Ashley both stood at 8’10” and Elizabeth at 9’7”. Seeing his member surge with even more blood, the girls giggled as they continued.

“Let’s make a bet, if you can last until we get to your floor then we’ll do whatever you want. If you come before then our night will be over.”

Grabbing his member delicately in both hands, Ashley opened her mouth as she slowly took it in. Intense pleasure started to go through him as Ashley continued her work. Jessica and Elizabeth had come together, trapping his torso between their breasts. Kissing passionately above him, Jason’s only thought was to hold out.

27, 28, 29, 30. Jason was now swimming in the cleavage of both Jessica and Elizabeth. Ashley on the other hand had now taken it a step further and engulfed his balls along with the full length of his cock.

31. Jason was about to burst when Elizabeth broke contact with Jessica to look down at Jason. Ashley feeling Jason about to cum, quickened her pace.

“Hold up Ashley, let’s see if he has what it take to make it to the home stretch.” said Elizabeth.

32. Getting on her knees and facing away from Jason, Elizabeth put on display the world’s biggest behind. Jason was reluctant to go forward, not because of the towering woman in front of him, but because he was already close to cumming. He soon felt a giant pair of hands push him forward until he was mere inches away from Elizabeth

“Are you just going to stand there or are you going to put it in?” laughed Elizabeth. This caused a snicker from Ashley and Jessica as they got on their knees beside Jason.

33, 34, 35, 36. Jason wasn’t ready for the sudden jump as all three girls grew a foot in height. Elizabeth’s ass seemed to have expanded outwards and was now a little bit out of his reach. This didn’t seem to be a problem as he felt Ashley grab ahold of his waist and lift as Jessica guided him into Elizabeth. Amazing wasn’t even the word to describe what Jason was feeling as Ashley positioned her hips behind of him. With the most delicate of movements Ashley started to gently grind against Jason’s backside which caused him to move in and out of Elizabeth.

“Just let me do all the work big guy.” Replied Ashley as she continued to grind against him.

37. Placing both hands on Elizabeth’s hips Jason tried his best to hold out until he hit his own floor. He was suddenly brought out of his concentration as he felt Jessica press her face into his giving him the world’s deepest French kiss.

38, 39, 40, 41. The tongue inside of his mouth expanded outwards nearly suffocating him. It was thankfully removed letting Jason get a gulp of much needed air. Unfortunately it was replaced my Jessica’s giant nipple as her other hand pressed his head forward. Just one more floor Jason thought and he would get his wish.

It was nearly unbearable as Ashley started grinding against him faster. Jason knew that he was only seconds away, but he had to hold on for just a few seconds longer.

“Come on big guy, just a little more.” Cooed Jessica. Jason bit down causing Jessica to give off a moan of pleasure. This was becoming too much for Jason until…

*Ka Clunk*

Jessica’s nipple was removed from his mouth as he greedily took in deep breaths of air. Ashley slowed down her movements to a gentle pace while Elizabeth looked up.

“We are sorry for your inconvenience, but please be patient while we reset the elevator circuit board. Your wait time will be approximately 15 minutes.” Came a voice over the intercom.
Jason let out a grunt as he finally came.



Jason was fully dressed again as the doors opened to the forty second floor. He was leaning against Ashley’s leg for support as the intensity of the last fifteen minutes caught up with him. Looking up he saw the smiling faces of Jessica and Ashley now standing at an intimidating 12’10”. Behind them loomed Elizabeth with a predatory like smile at a staggering 13’7” tall herself.

“Well I guess this is my stop.” Replied Jason as he took a step forward. Jason was suddenly caught by three large hands as he heard giggles behind him.

“I know the deal was that you had to last till this floor, but I’d say that you would have succeeded if it wasn’t for the sudden delay.” said Ashley.

“That and you’re a pretty good fuck anyway.” Replied Elizabeth as she gave him a wink.

“So you can either get off here or join us in our room.” Giggled Jessica.

Jason was speechless as he looked up at these three amazons. Looking over a smile spread across his face as he let the floor close behind him.

“I guess that I’m yours for tonight.” Replied Jason as he looked up to the three. Suddenly a thought occurred to him. “What floor are you guys staying on by the way.”

Leaning over Jessica presses in a button and laughed. “The 137th floor silly.”
Chapter End Notes:
Not gonna lie, I chose a completely random number at the end there but I think it worked out well. Again please leave a review letting me know what you think and check out my other stories.