[Reviews - 14] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

What was supposed to be the greatest night of his life takes a turn for the worse. It starts with some heavy ass material, but will include but not limit to: Foot, Boobs, Oral, Panty Entrapment, Face and Stomach Material. (Unaware Body Exploration Story)


Rated: R
Categories: Sci Fi / Fantasy, Giantess, Adventure, Humiliation, Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Butt, Body Part, Breast Enlargement, Unaware, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Vore, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, The Following story is appropriate for all audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 7174 Read: 122657
Published: March 01 2013 Updated: March 28 2015
Story Notes:

Although it focuses on her ass at first this will be a full body exploration story with details about almost every body part.

This story's title might change. i had a tough time thinking of one but in the end I decided to post it with what i chse above.  below are the names I might change it to.  

Wrong side of her butthole. wrong side of the hole. (body) exploration gone wrong.  The Hole that was never meant to be explored. Swallowed alive? Entering the forbidden zone. harmless exploration gone wrong. Stuck inside her. Stuck on the wrong side of her/the hole.

 

1. It Starts in the End by Mr E [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarhalf-star (579 words)

Huh? What? Mr.E has added a story?  I've been taking a break from both my stories and collages and since it's been so long since I wrote a story I thought I would try my hand at it again.  Most of my stories I havent finished but This story I promise I will finish. I'm not good at finishing stories because I have so much fun writing them and I never want them to end, but this one will be finished by the late spring time. I planned on this being only two or three chapters but now it looks like a minimum of 6 by what I've wrote so far and it's only increasing. Depending on the success on this story I will work on another that is much longer than this one. 

2. Shrinking Yourself Down and Entering Her Room by Mr E [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstar (1120 words)

This is the beginning of the story. Skip the first chapter if you dont want to spoil the ending, even though the first chapter is only the beginning of the middle of the end! Dont worry lol the rest of the chapters will be chronologically in order and the first chapter will be re- inserted later on.

(NOTE:) even though he says "a million times my size" her face isnt literally a million times his size. he's not a microbe. he's inbetween micro size and 6 inches tall. I'll let you use your imagination.

3. Oral Exploration (2nd two holes) by Mr E [Reviews - 0] (1601 words)

last chapter, her first hole was breifly explored and then her mouth was carefully avoided but now...

4. Defying a Horrifying Death by Mr E [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstar (619 words)

She has no idea whats going on and what he's doing inside her right now.

5. Breastplay Parts 1 + 2. The Valley Between the Mountains. by Mr E [Reviews - 0] (1818 words)

Now the fun begins.

6. Exploring her Mid-Section by Mr E [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1437 words)

The first two paragraphs are intense, but then it starts to go back to its normal flow.