- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Now the fun begins.

I remember there was this one time: I peeked out my kitchen window and saw her tanning in a revealing and very skimpy bikini in her backyard. I was amazed, no, lucky to have a chance to see those massive mammaries covered in such a tight and scantily clad bikini bra.  On a normal girl with maybe a large Bcup or low Ccup, it would have been enough to cover most of her breasts. But for her, it only covered most of the center leaving the majority of her ginormous breasts visible to the whole world and whoever might be peeking out their window. Voyuerism wasnt really my thing, but after she became my neighbor I couldnt resist sneeking glances at her every chance I had.

She still slept soundly as if nothing had happened. Completely unaware of the adventure I had recently had inside her mouth. She would never know that she nearly swallowed a live human being and trapped him in her stomach with no way of living escape. Except for the obvious, natural way of course. I thought I wou...(BEEEEEP!). I stumbled backwards and fell to my feet. It had been deathly quiet when a large blaring horn had been sounded from outside her room and interrupted my thoughts...and the enormous titaness behind me. 


One of the neighbors must have blasted their car-horn. After thinking of several names to call the asshole who interrupted my pleasurable endeavor with my beautiful giantess, I sensed a large movement from behind me.  Even though she was known to sleep like the dead, this cacophonous explosion was enough to cause her to roll over in her sleep.  Fortunately, to her left side and not in my direction.  Even though I was a safe distance from getting squished like pancake underneath her anterior, I would still prefer she didn't move in her sleep.  That is, until I realized what body parts had now become easier available to me. She was now lying on her back with her head facing the ceiling above.  If I had gone to check out her booty sooner I would have been squashed flat and trapped underneath those globular cheeks right now. I'll take that as a sign I should wait a while and check out a different part of her body. The fact that she was lying on her backside, meant I now had full access to her chest and everything that came with it. 


I walked back over to her immense form and crawled back into the palm of her left hand.  I worked my way up her arm until I reached her shoulder and made sure not to trip and fall down into her armpit. It didn't smell from where I was standing, but I still didn't want to get a deeper whiff of her underarm. Well... maybe not yet.  I told myself I wanted to explore every inch of her body so I would explore her axilla later on.  


I crossed her left shoulder and slid down her collarbone and underneath her T-shirt, until I looked forward and saw the two immeasurable mountains that were her gigantic breasts. It far exceeded my expectations. She had very large breasts for a girl her height and it wasn't too surprising considering her flawless figure. She wasn't fat, but she wasn't really skinny either. This helped give her a nice round booty and titties you could suck on and squeeze all night.  They were encased in a light purple Victoria's Secret bra and the edge of her left nipple was peeking out. I wanted to climb underneath her cup right now and start sucking on and licking those milk-makers, but I decided to play it safe and take what I had in front of me. Her vast cleavage. Looking deep inside from my perspective, it seemed to go on forever. I walked closer and stood at the base of her breast and looked up to the top. it was so high up, I expected to see clouds surround the topmost altitude of her giant boob. Just seeing those enormous perfect pillows was enough to drive me crazy.


Against my better judgement, my lust took over and I scurried up and then leapt onto the very top of her right breast and started squeezing and licking it all over. This lasted about 5 seconds before my better judgement kicked back in again and I jumped off her gazongas and looked up at her face in fear that my lustful actions had woken her up.


I was filled with terror, but my movements and clutches were so inconsiderable and imperceptible that she didn't feel a thing.  Nothing I did seemed to matter to her. I was both over joyed that she couldn't feel me and I could do what I wanted to her, but disheartened for some reason that I was so insignificant and meaningless to her. A part of me seemed to want to wake her up. To prove that I wasn't so inconsequential to her..no that's insane. The last thing I want is for her to find me. Well second to last. The last thing I want is to get eaten or crushed by her.  


I creeped back down her chest on all fours and made my way back to the cleft of her bosom.  I had the valley between the two mountains at my disposal as well as the top half of the peak. I walked down her sternum and looked up as her ta-ta's became closer and seemed to grow even larger in height. They had to be a D cup if not large C cup. She was in shape, but she was lucky enough to be a well proportioned girl in both the Booty and Boobie department.  I pressed my hand against her right boob and was amazed at how soft and smooth her skin was and how I could stick my hand in as far as I wanted and it simply absorbed me with ease. Climbing up to Mount Booby might be harder than I thought. For now I could enjoy the inside of her sideboobs. And that is exactly what I did. I pressed my whole body into her right breast and started to dry hump it as my body melted in with ease.  After I was done titty fucking her sideboob, I started to jump left and right into her melons and had fun for a while bouncing in-between them. They weren't really bouncy, but it was fun as they absorbed my impact and I was left without a scratch. Bouncing around her bristols wasn't getting any less fun, but I wanted more. 


I walked down the expanse of the canyon between her breasts and turned left when I arrived at the bottom of her brassiere. It got increasingly narrower as the space between her jugs and bra decreased. When I got as far as I could I climbed in between her bra and sweater puppy until I was about 5 feet in.  Her Hooters were very malleable, so I wasn't squished and had enough room to easily push myself out if I needed to. I wanted to climb deeper, but if she suddenly felt me I would be trapped and soon enough I would be plucked between two fingers and then held up to an amazed and then probably angry and annoyed face.  Who knows what she would do with me then?  Not many girls would know what to do with a tiny guy who just climbed all over their sleeping bodies. I know one thing is for sure, it wouldn't end well.  That's something I was trying to avoid.


Over the next 20 minutes I walked all over around her lady lumps prodding, poking, pushing, grabbing, clutching, squeezing, kissing, a little humping, rubbing my body against it and crawling all over. Nothing I did seemed to wake her. I paid close attention to her eyes while I tested her forty winks, slowly making my way up to the top of the alpine. That's when I saw her nipple. Her teat was more glorious than I could have imagined. Her areolas and nipples were like Giant pink pancakes with a pointy pink thimble protruding from the center of each. The base of her areola was so smooth and her nips were perfectly erect, not sagging at all. Probably because of my unintentional stimulation, constantly copping feels all over and around her twins. I wondered if her other nip was the same, but was more focused on what was in front of me.


As I massaged and licked her diamond cutter, I could feel it grow harder and even larger in response. It felt like her whole breast was growing considerably greater somehow in response to my sensual rub down? It must be my imagination but..."MMMM"  A pleasured moan came from her closed lips and it startled me so much that I almost toppled down her mammoth mammary gland. I guess I'm better at foreplay than I thought? However, I didn't want her to join in and and start rubbing or squeezing her own nipples with me in between her fingers and teat. I should probably stop and slide down to the base of her mountainous mammary.


I slid down and laid underneath that breast for almost 15 minutes, enjoying it's light weight on top of me, the smooth touch of her skin and her shallow breaths that calmly rose her chest up and then gently sank back down. Her rhythmic breathing was enough to put me to sleep. That was a good enough reason to leave my comfortable resting place.  The last thing I need is to open my eyes to sunlight, hear her alarm clock going off and mention out loud what that lump is underneath her breast.


I stayed still for a while.


Just being on top of these massive mammaries soothed me. I couldn't explain why. These god-like orbicular giants holding soft, fatty breast tissue and other parts I didn't know about inside them. It made me feel at peace.  My body sank in and molded perfectly into them. It was much comfier than my bed at home.  If only I could sleep on these perfect pillows every night... maybe now I could?  I could lie on top of them for hours, enjoying the warmth, smoothness and peaceful tranquility of my goddesses bust and being a passenger in her bra against these heaven-like breasts. Her steady, subtle breathing and the rhythmic gentle up and down motions her lungs were causing her chest to go through, were making my eyes droop and my bringing my body into a state of pure relaxation.  After the stress I just went through on her face and mouth, I wasn't too surprised.


I couldn't resist anymore. I closed my eyes, let the dreamland overtake me and fell asleep. 

Chapter End Notes:

What a bad move. Hopefully he has sweet dreams?

Originaly two separate chapters i decided to make them a double chapter because it's been so long since I updated this. I had a serious case of writers block, but I'm good now.