- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

She has no idea whats going on and what he's doing inside her right now.

 

 

Instead of joining her dissolved dinner from earlier in the evening and being transformed into a pile of steamy shit inside her ass, I had managed to delay my fate.  I had landed safely on her tongue inches away from her gullet. I say safely because landing on her tongue is as about as safe as someone can get when being sucked into a giant girls mouth who doesn't even know they exist, let alone be aware that they're seconds away from being eaten alive by her. 


I waited for her her next breath or for her natural reflex to instinctively swallow the intruder that had entered her mouth without permission. A prisoner sentenced to death for a crime that he should have never been caught for. That looked like it was going to be my fate.


But then something phenomenal happened. It truly was an unexpected miracle.


My body had stuck to her tongue for a brief second, but now had begun to slide down to the side of the inside of her left cheek. (Her head is laying on it's left cheek, on it's side). I fell down past her teeth, but hurt my right wrist when it banged into her hard as rock molars.  My wrist didn't break, but it hurt like hell.  I hoped it wasn't fractured but was more focused my impending doom. 


Covered in a sticky saliva inside her cheek, I paid no attention to the goo I was encased in and stood up on her buccal pouch.  For a brisk moment, I stared down the hole that led to my early conclusion and imagined the next morning as she got out of bed and went to use the bathroom. She would sit on the toilet about to let me out of her anal cavity, completely unaware of what her intestines had physically and emotionally done to me and that the energy used for her to get out of bed was taken from my life and given to her for her pleasure and daily activities. 


That thought quickly dissipated as I regained my composure, turned around and leaped out of her mouth.  


At first I thought I wasn't going to make it and land on her lips only to be sucked back inside.  Luckily for me her next breath was an expiration and shot me out like a bullet past her teeth, lips and a fate that would leave me travelling through her gastroiestinal tract, while she slept soundly absorbing the poor soul who had dared to venture near a giantesses mouth.  I had avoided a deadly trip through her bowels and as I landed hard on her soft mattress, I Iooked up and saw that nothing had changed for her. She was completely unaware that the bug sized man was almost swallowed alive by her and continued to snooze soundly as if nothing had happened at all. 


And in a way, nothing did.  


I was so small that nothing I did even mattered to her and whether I perished inside her bowels or was accidentally crushed by her body rolling over, didn't mean a thing to her. Because even if she was awake, she still wouldn't have noticed the puny, insignificant ant trying to fondle her voluptuous and seductive body. 


I was covered in spit, my right hand throbbed with a dull but enduring pain, my left hand was sticky from the boogers and my whole body was shaking in fear from my journey into her topmost orifice. I think It's time I moved on.


Her oral cavity had been explored. Now it was time to move onto the more "risqué" parts of her enticing and covetable body.

Chapter End Notes:

Where will he end up next?