- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

last chapter, her first hole was breifly explored and then her mouth was carefully avoided but now...




Her right ear was directly above me. I noticed it was smaller than most girl's ears and there were two piercings on the bottom of her lobe.  I wonder if her left lobe had the same amount of earrings or more or less?  Eh, it doesn't matter.  I made sure not to make a sound and peered over the rim of her ear and took a look inside. There were very tiny, thin, almost translucent hairs near the entrance to her inner ear and yet, not a single drop of earwax.  She seemed to be a very clean person and must clean her ears often. 


I climbed down below her eye and was about to climb around it when I felt how smooth the skin on her cheeks were.  It felt softer than satin. When I laid down on her cheek, it made a compression like a memory foam mattress and my nervous, high-strung body was put at ease.  I was tempted to take a nap right there on my goddesses cushy face, but rejected the urge in case she suddenly woke up or slapped at the itch on her cheek.  To avoid detection, I didn't want to stay in one place too long, unless I was completely immobile.


I inched my way down her cheek and towards her perfect puffy lips. I always fantasized about those puckers (or dickpillows) and wished they would be placed on my own. However, when I reached the corner of her mouth, I knew there was no way that was going to happen unless I wanted to get sucked inside of her.  I didn't count on her breathing being so strong that it could suck in a tiny man like me just by laying on her lips. Without peeking over her mouth I could see almost half of her teeth and part of the inside of her left cheek. Her gums looked pink and healthy and so did the inside of her cheek. 


Her teeth were all pearly white and not a single one had any cavities, fillings or discoloration. Glistening with her saliva, I could hardly see the rough, solid material they were made of.  Her molars and premolars were so tough and rugged, they could grind me into a combination of bloody red paste and bone-meal if I fell between them.  Her incisors and canines were so sharp I could effortlessly be split in two if they chomped down on me. I was really looking forward to climbing in her mouth, but after witnessing first hand the untapped deathly power it held over me, I knew if I went in, I wouldn't be coming out.  At least not the way I came.  I tried not to think about the other end of her digestive system.


But I couldn't just walk away now. I had to at least take a peek.  After laying still and listening to the rhythm of her breathing for a few minutes, I resolved to do something daring.  Foolish, but daring.  After each inhalation and exhalation there existed a gap for less than one second where she doesn't completely breath in or out.  If I could peek my head over for just half a second, then I could take a good look at her tongue and the rest of her oral cavity without being dragged inside her gaping maw and sent down her esophagus where her stomach awaited my digestion.  


It was now or never, so before I chickened out I waited until she made a full inhalation, reached my head over, took mental pictures of everything I saw and then pulled my head back before she exhaled.


A half a second was all I needed.  The first thing I saw was the expanse of her pink and salivating tongue with tiny bumps all over it. Her tongue reached back to the hole in the back of her throat that led to the second stage of her metabolic process.  Something I didn't plan on having a first hand experience of.  Above that hole hung a dangling pendulum of sorts, more commonly known as her uvula.  I couldn't see if she had tonsils or not, but I did see the concave roof of her mouth before I pulled my head out.  Below her uvula and deeper down was her pharynx, but I didn't plan on climbing in and getting a closer look.  I made enough risks already.  I think It's time I moved on.



Because of the powerful suction and blowing force of her mild breathing, I couldn't go past her mouth or under her nose.  The best way to go would be back up and around.  

Now to go around her eyes. Everything was going fine until I lost my footing and almost grabbed onto her eyelash to pull myself up.  Fortunately, I stopped at the last possible second and fell to her cheek instead.  Luckily, her eyelids stayed closed and her vision didn't detect a tiny micro-man tripping on her face.  I didn't want those Diamond blue eyes to open up and set their sight on me. 


I continued my ascent around her right eye instead of over it.  When I got to her forehead above her eyebrows, I dropped down between her slumbering eyelids and slid down the bridge of her nose.  Even though she was breathing through her mouth, air was still being passed through her nostrils like with any ordinary human body.  I didn't realize this fact until I got to said nostrils.  The powerful suction had surprised me and took me off my feet a good six inches (from my pov).  I was startled by this experience as I quickly jumped to the side of her sniffer, away from her inhaling breaths, but also intrigued that I didn't get sucked into her nasal cavity.  


I slowly inched my way from the side of her nose towards her open nostril. Gazing inside it looked a strange, living cave with tiny hairs and flexing pink walls.  I took too long to totake in the view and as she was about to exhale her next breath, I reached in and grabbed onto her nose hair in panic.  I thought I had a good grip, but I was quickly blown away as her exhalation was too strong for my tiny body and her nostril hair was too slick with what I realized was her mucous. Thick and slimy, yet slippery, the sticky gel didn't do anything but hinder my efforts and I was blown back with the wind force equivalent of a mighty gust from a hurricane.  I couldn't believe all this power came from one girl.


I landed on her pillow an inch away (from her perspective) from her face and wiped the snot off on her pillow.  A single breath of this beauty could do so much to me and I was helpless to stop it.  


I was a little grossed out by the bodily fluid I had on my hand, but not as entirely disgusted on what I could be covered in later on in the night from other areas of her body.  My thoughts on the other orifices of her body were interrupted as her normal breathing pattern repeated itself.  Not even two seconds had passed from being whisked off my feet, before I felt another suction of wind lift me off her pillow and drag me into her drawing hole.  


Except this time it wasn't her nostril.


I turned around to see my love's open mouth waiting to consume me and take me down the living tunnel known as her esophagus.  As her breath drew to a close, I collided with her bottom lip face first and landed just below it as she exhaled her next breath. I was lucky. It didn't even hurt when I crashed into her cushy lips.  It was as if I smashed into a fluffy cushion of pink creamy skin.  I was so close to being eaten alive that I was in a minor shock.  My adventure would have ended right there and instead I would be on a journey that lead to my digestion, travelling through her intestines and eventually being deposited in her colon, like anything else that is processed by her body.  

It would be ironic because her ass was the part of her body I wanted to see and explore the most.  I would get to explore it, but most likely on the verge of death if not completely dead inside her rectum already.  The thought of being trapped inside her stomach as it released it's acid on me, melting the meat off my bones and sending me to an afterlife inside her bowels, frightened me beyond comparison.


So much that I got up not realizing she was about to draw her next breath.  And once again, for the third time, I was lifted up off my feet and drawn towards the hungry hole that had sent many morsels of food my size down its passageway and into the depths of her stomach, never to return from whence it came. 


For a brisk second, I really thought she would suck me down her throat and that would be the end of my adventure.  Helplessly digested inside her stomach, screaming for help and then sent down into her small intestines where her microvilli would suck the meat off my bones.  But no, that wasn't what had happened. Destiny had a much crueler Fate in store for me.  My Inevitable Humiliating, Conclusion would be a Divine Decree of Ruinous and Terrifying Doom.

Chapter End Notes:

As you already know.  This is only the beginning.