- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the beginning of the story. Skip the first chapter if you dont want to spoil the ending, even though the first chapter is only the beginning of the middle of the end! Dont worry lol the rest of the chapters will be chronologically in order and the first chapter will be re- inserted later on.

(NOTE:) even though he says "a million times my size" her face isnt literally a million times his size. he's not a microbe. he's inbetween micro size and 6 inches tall. I'll let you use your imagination.

 


This was the moment I've been waiting for.

 


When I first entered her room my entire body was filled with pure sexual ecstasy!  I had made it here without any harm and now lay my eyes upon my sleeping goddess laying on her stomach.  I had lived next to her for so long, but never had the guts to ask her out because she was Soooooo Hot! I mean Hot like a fiery, Blazing Inferno, Hot!  All the right curves in all the right places.

 

That's why I shrunk myself down.  I could never be with a girl like her normal sized, but as a shrunken bugman I could go anywhere I wanted on her body.  But now, I was Here!  In Her Bedroom! The forbidden promised land.  I ran across her carpeted floor, jumping and climbing over discarded dirty underwear, bras, socks and sneakers.  I wanted to stop and smell them, but I had the chance to sniff her actual moist body parts right in front of me on top of the mountain known as her queen sized bed.


Her blankets were touching the floor, so I leapt on top of them and climbed up with relative ease. The first thing I saw when I reached the top of her bed and looked over the surface were her smooth bare soles.  They were longer and wider than I expected them to be, but not overly large. They had their arches facing the ceiling with five perfect toes attached to the balls of her feet. I got in close and stuck my head in between them and reveled in their weak, yet deliciously odorous smell.  She must have been to the gym today.  Any scent from her perfect body that contained pheromones from her sweat, would instantly turn me on making me horny, including the bottoms of her feet. I spent so much time at her feet, playing with her toes, hugging her heel, laying on my back on top of her arch and sliding down to the ball of her foot, that I lost track of time and hurried up to her face. There were still many places on her body I had yet to probe.

 

I jumped onto her upturned palm and squeezed in between her spaced out fingers.  I wanted to stop and inhale her sweet scented hand lotion, but I wanted to see her pretty face a million times my size. Seeing the outline of the side of her right breast was even tougher for me to run past. I felt her boob up quickly, but couldn't cop a good feel through the thick (to me) sheets and continued sprinting forward.  This would be the closest I've ever been to her face before.  Hell , this is the closest I've been to any part of her body before... And I only plan on getting closer.



I ran along her right side until I reached the face of an angel.  She truly is a divine beauty.  Luscious, perfectly puffed lips, a straight and even nose that hung above them, cheeks with the tiniest touch of pink, a dash of cute, but barely noticeable freckles and if her eyes opened I would be looking into an ocean of crystal clear, light blue pupils.  She was perfect in every way possible.

 

Her mouth was open and I could still smell the minty freshness from when she had brushed her teeth.  Her shiny and polished pearly whites didn't have a single stain and I didn't notice any cavities either.  Her gums were a bright pink and her tongue looked fully salivated even in her sleep.  I didn't dare get too close in fear of accidentally being inhaled.  Swallowed down the gusset of my love and sent to her belly, to be digested like any other morsel of food or unlucky bug that had had the misfortune of entering her mouth unwittingly.  Only to exit out of her colon after a painful digestion process that had sucked the very life out of it's body and used it as nourishment for her own supple body. That was not going to be my fate.



I wanted to plant a kiss on those opulent, pink lips, but thought it would be better to wait until she closed her mouth and started breathing through her nose. Then I could sneak out from underneath her bottom lip in between breaths and lay a big fat smooch on her.  Or in my case, a feeble, Lilliputian peck, that she would never be able to feel.

 


I walked around her mouth from a safe and very far distance and climbed up her pillow to her luxurious brown hair. It appeared to have it's own unique colour, somewhere between amber and chestnut.  My nose identified some of the most fragrant scents I've ever inhaled and felt as if it was made out of pure silk. I rubbed my hands and face through and on each hair I could get my hands on, then dived in and buried myself through a few hundred of them.  It was very comforting being under a blanket of her soft, fine hair and pinned comfortably against her neck.  Placing my ear to her neck, her breathing sounded rhythmic and very relaxing.  



I was so small that each strand of her hair felt like a sturdy rope I could pull and swing on.  I was going to swing to the other side of her face, but right before I jumped I saw that this strand of hair would end up right in front of her mouth leaving me to dangle a few seconds in front of her gullet before I was eventually sucked in and swallowed alive.

 

There are so many ways I could get myself in an unnecessary danger and end up in a situation that would only result in a sudden or slow and painful Death.  

 

I really have to be careful.  Even though she's passed out I still should be cautious and take the time to think about what I'm actually doing here and if my actions will result in a death caused by the natural actions of my Goddesses body.  I'm nothing but a mere speck to her and if she simply rolled over in her sleep that could mean The End for me.



I didn't want to wake her up by pulling on her hair, so I held back my jungleboy urges and continued my journey upwards.  There was still many things to do and the night was still young.  I felt like I was waiting for this moment my entire life.  I couldn't mess it up now.  I just couldn't.

 

Chapter End Notes:

This is a bit different from how I usually write, let me know what you think.  I've been writing a lot lately and I havent even been making collages since almost a month ago. I'll get back to it eventually, but for now I enjoy writing again, so I'll see how this goes. next chapter will be up within a week and he'll be entering the first of her many holes.