- Text Size +

The walls of Brittany’s pussy shifted around me and I could tell that she had stood up. This meant that the movie was over, and they would be heading back to Brittany’s house. As Brittany walked her pussy rubbed against me, slowly pushing me out of her vagina. I got close to the outside when the environment shifted again. My head was at the opening of her pussy when suddenly I was blinded by light. I could see the bed underneath Brittany and leaning over her laying body was a nearly naked Mark. I heard Brittany say that she had never done anything like this before, and Mark assured her everything would be ok. I tried to claw my way out of my fleshy prison and on to the bed, but I coul see Mark’s face quickly approaching. I screamed in despair as Mark’s tongue slowly gliding over me. He was eating Brittany out and I had nowhere to go. His tongue moved slowly up and down her vagina, and she once again became aroused. Her engorged labia engulfed me just as before, and she began to get extremely wet. As Mark his tongue up and down her pussy I sit near the outside of it. I wasn’t able to climb out but I was happy not to be deep within her pussy again. But then Mark pushed his tongue as far as he could into her, and me along with it. I was once again being tormented by Brittany’s pussy walls. Her vagina muscles were contracting even harder than before, and I was in so much pain. Mark pulled his tongue out of her and began to suck on her clit. She moaned in pleasure and I was sure that she would orgasm this time. I could feel her body writhing in ecstasy as he caressed her clit ever so gently. Her moaning turned to screaming when her pussy tightened more than ever before, and she finally reached orgasm. Her pussy gushed juices as she squirted right into Mark’s mouth. I was ejected into Mark’s mouth along with Brittany’s ejaculate. I was more scared now than ever before. What if he swallowed me? After being thrown around Mark’s mouth for a while, I came to a rest underneath his tongue. I cringed with fear as he swallowed Brittany’s cum, knowing that I could have been swallowed with it. I remained under Mark’s tongue for a short while before I felt a huge muscle-like mass push me. It was Brittany’s tongue! The two of them must have been making out again. I was thrown about Mark’s mouth by both of their tongues. Several times I was thrust into Mark’s teeth as I screamed out in pain. I saw a flash of light, and both Mark and Brittany’s giant faces, before I was in the dark again. I had been moved from Mark’s mouth into Brittany’s. Once again I rested underneath her tongue, as I felt my environment shift. Brittany was leaning over Mark now. I squirmed in disgust as she took Mark’s enormous dick into her mouth. When she sucked, I was pressed into her mouth. I was in shock. I had no control over what was happening. I tried to move but Brittany’s gigantic mouth was too strong. She thrust his dick into her throat and gagged on its enormity. I couldn’t help but wish that it was me in Mark’s position now. She continued to suck his dick for a while, and I felt safe under her tongue. I was lulled into a sense of security when I felt her head lift higher than normal. She started gathering spit in her mouth and I was pulled from my resting spot. She spit me, along with her saliva, onto the tip of Mark’s penis. I was stuck on the very tip of Mark’s dick, right above his penis hole, when I heard him say that it was time for the best part now. I tried desperately to move but Brittany’s spit was sticky. I saw Mark’s hands slowing reaching over his penis. He was holding something that I couldn’t quite make out. As it approached I realized that it was a condom, and I was about to be trapped in with his dick. I unleashed a bloodcurdling scream, but it was no use. Mark rolled the condom on his huge cock, sealing my fate. I felt Mark lean over Brittany yet again, as he positioned himself to fuck Brittany. The walls of my rubber prison collapsed around me as he slowly thrust into her. The walls of her pussy held me tightly against Mark’s cock. He started slowly thrusting in and out of her. I felt her pussy rushing by me, pushing me into the tender tip of his cock. As he sped up her walls started to hurt me. The rubber conformed around me, suffocating me despite my lack of need for oxygen. I could feel his dick throbbing with pleasure. He as enjoying every bit of this. I could even feel her pussy contracting again. Apparently she was loving this too. He started going deeper into her and I could hear them both moaning. I was startled a bit when he rammed into the back wall of her vagina. His cock must have truly been massive. He started ramming her back wall repeatedly, which ended up pushing me into the hole of his dick. I was just inside his dick when I heard him grunting ferociously. I could only assume that he was close to cumming. He rammed into her hard as ever, and she screamed with joy. His dick throbbed like a chainsaw, and I could hear him moaning loudly. Mark’s dick erupted with cum, ejecting me from his penis hole into the wall of the condom. I screamed in pain as shot after shot of ejaculate sprayed against me, but every time I opened my mouth it was filled with his steaming hot cum. I found myself swallowing Mark’s cum in an effort to get rid of it, but there was just so much. After ten or eleven shots he eventually stopped and I was left bathing in an ocean of cum. He had completely filled the end of the condom. I felt him pull out of Brittany and they both laid down. I realized that he would eventually take the condom off, and there was a good chance I would go with it. I was scared of what was to come.