- Text Size +

Once again I was pressed up tightly against Brittany's pussy when I felt what seemed like a finger rub against me. The finger squirmed around until it had touched all sides of me. The finger felt abrasive, like a man's hand, and I assumed that it was Mark's. Mark put his finger at the lower part of me and started pushing me up and in to Brittany's vagina. I could feel Brittany get aroused as her labia enflamed and she started getting wet. Soon i was completely engulfed by the lips of her pussy and was being drown by her grool. Her pussy was pouring like a faucet and I could hear her softly moaning. Marked moved up and down her pussy, which pushed me gently inside her. She was loving what Mark was doing, and I could feel her squirming with joy. Mark gradually increased his speed and Brittany vagina muscles started to strengthen. I could feel her pussy clamping down on me. He switched from rubbing to thrusting his finger into her pussy, which pushed me from my resting place to deep within her pussy. The walls of her pussy were soft and warm, but they pushed into me hard. The pain got to me as I tried to scream, but my mouth was quickly filled with her juices. My screams were being muffled by her juices as I struggled to swallow what was in my mouth. Mark pulled his finger out of Brittany and started slowly rubbing her clit. I was stranded deep in Brittany’s pussy, being painfully crushed by her convulsions. Mark starting rubbing her clit faster now, and I could hear Brittany softly moaning. She hadn’t orgasmed yet, but I could only assume that she was getting close. The pain was so intense that I felt faint. I didn’t want to black out but I wasn’t sure how much longer I could survive. If she reached orgasm her pussy contractions would be stronger than ever, and I would almost surely black out. I laid there helpless, hoping she didn’t reach that point of ecstasy. Mark was vigorously rubbing her pussy now and I was just bystander. She was edging closer and closer to orgasm. I could feel the muscles in her vagina contracting, crushing me in a rhythmic fashion. I was drowning in her juices, but I lacked the need of air. The contractions of her pussy muscles should have crushed my bones, but I remained intact, despite the immense pain. Then the hand pulled away, before Brittany could orgasm. I could hear them passionately kissing and I could only imagine what was yet to come. I started to fear for my life. I had not thought about it before, but what was going to come of me. I could still hear the movie from inside Brittany’s engorged pussy when her labia started to shrink back. I tried to work my way out of her pussy but she was too tight. Soon her young, teenage pussy closed up tight and I was trapped. I could no longer hear what was going on outside. I knew I was in trouble, but there was nothing I could do, so I laid there awaiting my fate.