[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Jon and his sister Alice are neglegent children,they leave their clothes everywhere and cause their mother so much heartache. When the they shrink to near nothingness one morning they must fight for survival.


Rated: X
Categories: Adult 30-39, Giantess, Body Exploration, Teenager (13-19), Feet, Butt, Unaware, Incest Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 4176 Read: 29230
Published: February 26 2013 Updated: March 02 2013
Story Notes:

Jon and Alice are laying around their house on a perfectly good Saturday,both are too lazy to clean up after themselves. When they both shrink to almost microscopic size they're forced to try and survive their new enviroment. Miranda their mother wakes up late and walks down the stairs unaware of their plight. Can they survive their new enviroment and get their moms help?

1. Lazy Saturday morning by Poolster [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1996 words)

Jon and Alice are two lazy children who do very little to help their mother at all. They are young adults at 20 and 18 but act like parisites leaching off their mother.When they get bitten by a strange mosquito they both shrink to near microscopic height.They are forced to try and work together to get their unaware mother's attention alerted to their plight.

 

2. The journey to the center of mom by Poolster [Reviews - 0] (1090 words)

This chapter will center around the actions of Jon and Alice as they begin the journey to get their mother's attention.