- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This will be a a mostly unaware story

 

Author's Chapter Notes:

Jake is a 19 year man that lives with his 42 year old mother,he falls asleep in her bed and is awaken to an alien world.(Im adding a mother son story because it intrigues certain peopl and there seems to be a lack of stories compared to other situations. I wouldn't like to be in the situation personally but find other's in it entertaining.)

 The sound of Buebirds and the smell of a new day woke Jake  up,he had fallen asleep in his mothers bed last night and slept well. He started to open his eyes and noticed that when he did,there seemed to be a white tent above him. He woke up and noticed this white tent encompassed a large area. He looked around and noticed a white landscape all around hi,the very surface he was laying on was spongy adn incredubly soft. He proceeded to stand up and saw the white landscape strecth for miles around him. He felt a rumble emenating from the ground around him and it threw him up into the air. When the rumbling stopped he got back to his feet and wondered where he was.

 There was a familar scent surrounding him too,it smelled like coconut and another smell he couldn't quite place almost like sweat. He thougt about where he might be but his mind drew a blank. The last thing he remembered was falling aseep in his mothers bed after a hard days work. This was definately no her bed as it was far too large,he decided to begin walking and maybe he could find out where he was. He kept hearing thunder in the background it was very loud and it occasionly shook the surface he was on. He started to notice the ground he was standing on was very soft,not like any sand or dirt he had ever noticed before. He got on his knees to inspect the surface,it had weaves in it. This was really weird Jake thought to himself. He tried to grab a handful of the surface but his hand came up empty, Very odd indeed,it was like concrete in the fact he couldn't scoop any of it,but it was soft like a sponge. Jake concluded to begin walking again,he looked up into the sky and the tent encompassing him stetched for miles on end. He had no idea where he could be,the smell continued to haunt his memory.

What was it and why did it seem so familar,and the booming sounds of thunder, and the weird surface below him. His mind could draw no reasonable conclusions. He kept walking hoping to find answers soon. He hoped that it would come to him soon. Jake had been walking for about an hour and the vast white landscape stretched in front of him miles and miles ahead. Had he been dropped off in some strange desert? Jake couldn't figyre it out and kept walking.

 He decided to rest for a moment and collect his thoughts when he heard a deep rumbling coming from miles away, He had no idea what it might be and concluded it was thinder again. Just as he sat down he heard the loudest boom in the distance,the sound almost busted his eardrums. The sky and ground below him began to shake violently as a huge wind swept by him,the wind pushed his body up into the air. He looked down in fear at the ground below him a thousand feet away. It reminded him when his mother took him to the sears tower,only he was higher now. He looked on in fear at the ground below him. He saw his life flash before him as he started to fall freely. He braced for death as the ground came closer and closer,10 seconds to death he thought. He said a silent prayer and closed his eyes..................

  Jake woke up to white all around him,he figured he was dead. He opened his eyes and noticed he was still on the white landscape with the huge white sky above him. He noticed the most sickening smell,that he only now realized. It was incredibly sour tasting and it made the air around him thick with humidity,you could cut the rancid air with a knife. He tried to cover his nose but the smell assaulted his nostrils relentlessly. Jake had never smelt anything so bad in his life,the mixture of the smell and the humidity around him caused him to become incredibly uncomfortable. He removed his shirt and put it around his head to keep the sweat from falling in his eyes. He decide he would have to move as he might be standing over a methane field and that would be dangerous. Jake continued his trek across the white desert around him. He noticed rays of sunlight shining through the white tentlike sky above him. The newfound light provided him with and expanded view of his landscape. He noticed a large pink mountain rising in the distance,he figured if he could reach the mountains and climb them he might be able to discern where he was.

  The large pink mountain seemed to be about 5 miles away,he decided to quicken his pace in hope of getting there quicker. The thick rancid air around him started to subside,and this encouraged him to keep running. He had made the distance up in about an hour,the spongy surface he was running on didn't make the run any easier. By the time he had made it to his destination he was beat and dehydrated. He needed to find a lake or anything else that could quench his thirst. He knew that mountains contained streams and hopefully this strange pink mountain would be no different. There was no water in the desert so he knew the mountain was his only chance.

 When he made it up to the base of the mountain he noticed a very pungent smell emanting from it. It smelled like a combination of human sweat and gas,Jake thought this mountain might have methane gas under it so he needed to be careful. He noticed the mountain had a very round appearance to it and was far larger than he originally thought. This would probably be the largest mountain he would ever climb. The fact that it was pink also was very strange to him,but he had no time to wonder about such trivial things, as Jake got closer to the base of the mountain he noticed it was becoming extremely hot. He also noted the strong rancid smell got stronger,he pushed this all out of his mind.

 Jake looked back behind him and saw miles of white desrt stretching further than his eyes could see. This was his only hope for escape form here,it would be hard but he needed to stay strong. Jake walked up to the base of the pink mountain and noticed strange weaves in it almost like it was made of fabric,very starnge indeed. He put his hand on it and felt the warmth coming from it. It almost felt like it was alive,he had never encountered anything like this before.

 "Well old boy,there's no time like the present I guess." he said to himself.

Jake looked up at the daunting task ahead and proceeded to begin his climb,he took his first handheld and began to climb. The surface of the pinkish mountain felt very organic to him,it moved and flowed like it was reacting to his touch. The found holes in the surface and used the weaves as nice footholds for him. He knew this was going to be a long and hard climb for him but knew he needed to make it. He remembered the first climb he ever did when he was 8 years old and his mom took him to tiny tots climbing wall. He smiled at this lovely memory and decided he would scale this mountain like he did that one. Jake continued to climb the pink mountain hoping to see some results fairly soon,the footholds were helping him greatly but it seemed his progress was minimal at most. The longer he climbed the bigger the mountain seemed. It seemed to grow larger the longer he climbed,it was like trying your hardest but having a conveyor belt pushing you back. Jake needed to rest and found a nice little wedged he could fit his body into. He pulled himself into the wedge and fell asleep.................................

 

 Lucy had come home last night after a lng night at work and noticed that her son Jake was laying in her bed. It was like he used to do when he was 5 and would ask her if he could stay in her room for the night. She could never refuse him he was her little boy. As Jake grew up,he seemed to have les and less time for his mom and would only talk to her in a passing way. "Hey mom going out tonight see You later" he would say.

She missed when he would beg to spend the day with her and have her read him stories,his favorite was Jack and the beanstalk. He would ask her to read him that book every night before he would go to sleep. Lucy looked at her son laying in her bed and missed those days greatly. She would have done anything to spend more time with her son but realized he was growing up and it was only natural for him to want to fly away. She knew this day was drawing close and dreaded it,she got into bed and kissed the cheek of her son and pulled the sheet over him. She couldn't wake him up,she would let him sleep. She got out of bed and headed to the shower,she washed herself off and dreamed of the day her son would want to spend some time with her again. She washed her hair and rinsed off. She stepped out of the shower,brushed her teeeth and headed back into her bedroom. She pulled her pink bra and panties over herself and removed the towel. She hung it back up in the bathroom and turned off the lights,she decided it was too hot to wear pajama so she just stayed in her pink fruit of the loom panties and her matching pink bra. She jumped into her bed next to her son and turned off the lights.

 

"Good night honey" she whispered to her son as she turned on her sided and fell asleep.

Chapter End Notes:

This first chapter is a setup for the whole story. Let me know how big you think I should make Jake for the next chapter and if I should keep it unaware guys. Your tips will help shape the story.