- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Mandy gains possesion of Steven and tries to make sure he is comfortable around her,however she does have her own needs. Is Steven ready for his new life and new life mate.

 

Mandy reached out her slender fingers and her smoth palm awaited the arrival of her new prize . She looked at him and tried to reassure him that she would be gentle with him.Mandy could see the fear in his eyes and understood that as excited as she was,he must be terrified. If the roled were reversed  she knew she would. This was a giant step for her and him and she needed to ease him into it.

 "Hi Steven,it's so good to finally meet you.I've been looking forward to this moment for a while,your mother has told me all about you."Mandy said sweetly.

Steven just sat in her hand nodding his head and looking at her huge beautiful face.Her eyes and demeanor were very sweet and put him at a slight ease,but all of this was broken when Mandy's mother siad it was time for them to go and for Steven to say his goodbyes. The harshness of the reality had finally set in,he was about to leave the only home he knew. He was about to leave the protective custody of his mother and sister who he loved greatly for the abode of the strange but seemingly sweet girl. He didn't know if he would ever see his family again as was the custom once ownership took place.

 His mother gave him a gentle kiss which enveloped him and began to cry,his sister gave him a grand hug and assured him that she would see him again.

  After everyone said goodbye Mandy took Steven into her hands once more.

 "Are you ready Steven?"

"I guess."he replied meekly

 With that Mandy gently placed Steven into he shirt pocket which was extremely roomy for him. She patted him gently and told him they would need to find a bra carrier for him to ride in. It was customary for new mates to spend as much time as possible the first couple months as to complete the bonding experience. The male would travel with the female everywhere and would learn to assist her in simple duties leading up to more intimate ones. The first steps were the sleeping and traveling arrangements.

 Mandy along with her mother and Steven traveled to the bridal store where any young woman who recieved her male needed to go. Enclosed this store were everyhting from bra carriers special beds and baths to breast cups . Some women chose to breastfeed their mates to bond with them closer,it was said to ease the seperation from their mother's.

 

Mandy walked into the store and was greeted by a young woman in her mid twenties.

 "Hello there mam,how can I help you?"

 "I just got my new mate and was looking for a bra carrier and a few other accesories."Mandy said.

 "Can I start off by congratulating you first,and secondly could I see him?"

 Mandy was taken aback by her request,and told the young woman he was extremely shy. Women who attained mates were very lucky and were silently cursed by those who didn't. Women around the world all craved their very own mates but few got them. Mandy thought it best to decline the request,pleasantly of course.

 "I understand mam,I was just curious you know.Sometimes I get a little hot under the collar if you know what I mean."

 "Um sure,could you show me the carriers please."Mandy asked.

 

 Steven heard the two women talking and was relieved when Mandy declined to take him out and show him off like a prize. He was taught that some women would even try to kidnap men who wondered off alone. He didn't like to think of himself as property but knew deep down he was. The shifting and rustling was beginning to make him a bit queasy.He hoped it would calm down soon and he could find something comforting today,although he doubted it. He heard Mandy tell him about a Bra carrier but had never been carried around by one before. His mother and sister usually carried him around in a special case in their purses. He was nervously awaiting what Mandy was buying,and what awaited him in his new life..................

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry about the long gaps guys,I will try to keep updating this story. The next chapter will have more interaction and a little catfight perhaps.