- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The end of your time in Gaya`s boot. 

All most a year has gone by since I was first placed in Gaya`s boot. I have spent hours of every day in side her shoes under her foot. I know every inch of her soles and toes now. I know that when she spreads and then scrunches her toes on my face it means she is board.  I know that when she leans most of her weight back on to her heal she is talking to someone she fancy’s.  I know what socks make her feet sweat the most and burn my eyes as they rub on me. I know the acrid burning smell of new nail polish and the cold fowl taste of her damp feet after she slips her shoe back on after yoga.  I long ago stopped hoping for help or mercy with every brutal uncaring foot step this spoiled rich girl drove that from my mind. Now I would give my life just to hear someone talk to me. I have herd snatchers of talk when being switched from shoe to shoe but as she most often puts me in whatever shoe she is warring at the start of the day and then swops me over in her room when she is alone I can go weeks without hearing another human voice. Once her mums face loomed over the lip of the boot I was in and she said “These smell Gaya” Then Gaya`s face had joined her and she had spoken to. “ Your right” was all she said but later that night I got a spray of air freshener. Sad to say but that was the best moment of my time in here. Two people looked at me! And the both spoke! But they were not talking to me no one has done that for years.  I find it hard even to think of my name all I can think of now is her foot.

In fact I have more hope over this last week as I have noticed myself warring thin. When she scrunches her toes now I bend in the middle it feels like my spine is snapping and when she puts her foot in a shoe I am in now it takes a few hard stomps of her massive foot before it can rest easily on my tiny being.  My hope is that I will wear out like insoles do. If I can’t be saved and live maybe I will find peace when I die.

Today has been like any other day I have absorbed all the dirt and grime of her soles but then I was pulled out of her boot thinking I would be going right in to her beat up slipper but instead I was thrown on the bed. I looked up at the bright celling above me and then the other insole landed by my side and Gaya`s perfect face looked down at us. “Ugg I can’t believe these are so filthy!” and then the biggest shock I have ever had. She fixed her eyes on me and said something to me! Not just about me but to me!    

“Your job is absorb the dirt and toe lint and shit” She said “ What do you think you’re playing at! I have to put my foot on you and my sole will be even dirtier than it was when I put my shoe on.”

For a second I felt a tiny bit of joy knowing I was in some small way getting back at this evil woman but that was washed out in seconds. All she had to do was wash her feet and get new insoles.

She lifted us both up in her huge dark skinned hands and held us out so that we could see our self’s in the glass of her full length  mirror. I see her standing there looking like a dream long dark hair ,full lips , a massive cleavage and in her soft hands two filthy blacken peace’s of cloth her foot print suck deep in to both deep marks in my face where her toes have worn me down. Cuts along my tong where her heal has twisted and ground down on it when she was pulling her shoes on. All in all I look beat to shit ready for the trash.

Without a word of warning my owner lost all interest in me and let me drop to the floor where I lay half on and half of the other insole. I lay there for the rest of the night as Gaya moved around without a care in the world for me. Her large bear feet landed on me from time to time but that was it.   I lay there as she chatted on and as her mum came in to bring her a cup of tea and have a girly chat I was kicked to one side so her mum could put it down on the floor. “ I am a human” I tried to yell even though I knew it would never even come out. How they could use me like this knowing I was a living being was beyond me.  But with look death would come soon. As Gaya changed for bed I could not help but admire her body. The flat toned belly the big boobs and the long well shaped legs. Some rich boy would get that I knew. But me. Well I just got the soles of her feet.

The next day I was shoved back in to a beat up old pair of flats and Gaya`s foot slid back in on top of me. I felt it would be my last day though. It must be the bin for me soon and then the fires then death. It would be a mercy.

Each foot step stretched my body to braking I could feel her toes sinking in to me and the pain was even worse than I was used to. After an hour or so her foot slid out of the shoe and I could hear her talking.   “Bring me the best pair of red heals you have and I need some new insoles to these ones are worn very thin.”

I lay in the shoe as I heard her trying on shoes above me. This is it death soon an end to this living hell under spoiled rich brats feet. And then there it was I was ripped from the shoe and tossed on to the bench. “Get rid of these for me” said Gaya. I was picked up by a plump sales assistant who wrinkled her nose at the smell coming of me.     

She walked over to the back wall of the shop where there was a shoot that I knew from my time as a human led down to a rubbish bin that would be taken and emptied in to a pit of fire one day soon. It would all be over as soon as she released me and let me drop. Then she did drop me but not down the shoot I just slid from her hand as she opened up the shoot. I lay next to her flats and watched as she drooped the other insole in to the fire shoot and then reached for me.  

She lifted me up and then…………

“Stop” Said Gaya. The woman stopped I was hanging just over the shoot. “let me drop” I prayed.  

“I am felling in a rare good mood” Said Gaya “ Throw that in to the recycling let it be ground up and remade. It was a good insoles so I am sure some other girls will get the same use out of it as I did.”

“noooooooooooooooooooooooooo” was all I could think. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

what did you think? let me know :)