- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Paddy the insole is still geting used to life under foot and now he gets to see some of his new home :D

I wish I could tell you the next five hours passed in a bluer but they did not. I was awake and ware for every second of it. Every drop of sweat that came of my new owners foot sunk in to me and after five hours of walking abut in fur lined boots with no socks on that is a hell of a lot of sweat let me tell you. I once heard that an adult foot will sweat out a third of cup of sweat per day.  This girls foot must have done twice that all reedy. 

I could feel l her foot sinking deeper in to me making a foot print on my body and face. The smell and heat was akin to being in a burin land fill. Then all of a sudden it stopped. Her foot started to lift of me and for a second I was stuck to her sole and lifted up a bit me. Then I popped back down to the bottom of the shoe.  The bright light flooded in to the boot and all most blinded me.  I wished I could close my eyes ( which where still inching like hell) but I could not. I took in massive gaps of the air. It was far from fresh I mean it was the kind of air you get inside a boot that has been worn without socks for six hours on a hot day but still better than breathing in fumes straight from the foot. 

I could see nothing other than the top of the toe part of the boot and a faint light shining down on the heal part.  But for the first time in five hours I could hear something other than this girl’s footstep. Two female voices are talking outside of my boot.

“ O my gosh Gaya those heals are just amazing how much did they cost?”

“Thanks mum!” said the girl I guess her name was Gaya. “ They only cost £500.”

“ Bargain!”

 If I think back now I think it was only £50 my mum owed in rent. For that small sum I was taken and sentenced to this hell! And this girl is spending thousands on shoes and wherein me underfoot like I am nothing.

“ I picked up some new insoles to I had to bin that last pair”

“Good good” her mum says. “There was some nonsense on TV the other day about it being cruel!”

Both woman chucked at this.

“ I can’t believe that I mean if you dotn have money what use are you? Might as well do good job of being insoles of mops or rags or whatever” Said Gaya.

 That was all they said on the subject before I heard them both walking off in to another room.  That was it. six hours went by before I sore or herd anymore and that was just Gaya hand reaching down to grab the boot and carry them upstairs. I guess to her room. The sweat that had not socked in to me had dried on top of me and it felt crusty and hard as well as making me fell very very cold in her boot. Two hours later I heard her pick up her phone and start to chat to a friend.  She talked for almost an hour and when they got on to the shopping she had done  she did not even talk about me in passing I meant that little to her. About an hour after that the light flicked of and I heard her get in to bed. She was sleeping soundly in a big warm bed and I was next to it unable  to ever think about sleep in her boot frizzing because I was coted in her foot sweat and in the minds of her and her mother that was the right way for things to be.  

The next morning must have been a Sunday because Gaya slept in till all most mid-day I would guess. All in all I wold say I spent twenty hours just lay there unable to sleep or close my eyes or move or do anything. I heard her feet pop down on the floor by the boots and then her huge dark hand reached down and grabbed me. I was ripped out of the boot with amount of force so great that it felt like the skin was being ripped of my face. When my eyes augmented to the light of the room it all most felt worth it. Looking at her amazing body clad only in the bra and panties she had been sleeping in was just awe inspire ring. But then as my eyes tracked up to her face all that went. It was so cold. Not even that it was just like I was nothing….not even dirt just an object.  I could see a pair of well-worn slippers in her other hand and it was clear she had just put her other insole in to one.   No prizes for guessing where I was headed next.  

She slipped me in to the pink fuzzy slipper . The inside was stained with years of foot dirt and smelt ten times worse than the boot. Her massive foot slid in on top of me and once more I was in hell. Now the slippers where only the second pair of shoes I had been worn in but I could tell already that they both had there good and bad points. The best thing about the slippers was that unlike the boots they had no heal part so there was much more fresh air coming in. But I became aware of the worse part the second she took her first step. The bit of the insole that had my tongue fused to it came away from the heal of her foot when it was in the air but then slapped back hard when it hit the floor.  It felt like I was having someone run over my tongue with a car.It went on like this for about half an hour as she got reedy and walked down stairs. She sat down to eat breakfast and crossed her legs dangling one she from her toes and slipping her foot out of the second shoe ( the one with me in it) and resting her foot  on the floor.  

The smells of her food drifted down to me. Because of the way she had her shoe I could just abut see out. Her foot was resting next to the shoe and crumbs from what she was eating where falling down just next to it. I could work out what the smell was now! Waffles!  O god I had not eaten in over a year! As an insole I did not need to but I was sure I could absorb them crumbs in to me just like I could the dirt of her foot. If only they were lading half an inch to the right. 

I started to get more and more wound up about this. If her foot would just nudge her slipper and knock it half an inch I could eat real food! For the first time in over a year. My mind ,body and soul began to yirn for that food.

Come on you evil woman! I pleaded with her in my mind. Just as I had given up hope it happened her foot knocked the shoe! It was too late for the crumbs that had all reedy hit the floor they were lost under her big dirty slipper sole.  But the ones that would be falling as she took her next bite would fall right on to my tongue! 

I could see her up there in her dressing gown the last bit of woffal in her hand abut to chomp down on it and send that shower of crumbs my way like a gift from haven. She put it in her math and bit down and just as I had hoped the crumbs started to slowly swirl down to me.  It takes them an age to fall my sole is filled with such joy as I see them get closer and closer. Just as they are about ten feet ( from my POV) from landing on my tongue everything shifts. GOD NO! she is re crossing her legs. I pass the crumbs on the way up the toe of her dirty slipper sending them flying away from me.  I think the other insole might just have gotten a few of them if Gaya took her foot out of that slipper as soon as she put it down.  

Once more Gaya`s feet had beaten me. maybe if I was so week my place in life was under her foot?   

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Kind of evil huh? lol I might try and show some more of the house hold and might do the next bit from Gaya`s pov :)