- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Just trying this out for one chappter to give a difarent POV on things :) 

Gaya walked in to the shoe shop without a care in the world. Why would she have anything to worry about her father was a member of the Sri Larkin cricket team and her mother a model. She did not know how much her family was worth but it was a lot!

She looked at herself in the full window of the shop for a moment before going in. She was tall for a girl of nineteen at least five foot ten with a full finger.  She was not fat by any means but there were no bones sticking out and she had curves in all the right places. Her deep brown all most black hair set of her dark skin in a way that made boys swoon and her D cup breasts where very very impressive even if she did say so herself.  

There was a poor woman begging outside the shop door. She was dressed in rags and covered head to toe in dirt. “ please mam spare a penny pleas.” The woman begged. “ I have nothing and I need to keep or my rent or they will turn me in to an insole or scrubbing cloth or something”

The woman’s words reminded Gaya that she needed to pick up some new insoles. Her last pair had got holes in around the toe part and she had binned them the night before the looks of fear on their faces as they realised they were destined to rot forever on a land fill still made her smile. 

“ I am begging you mam pleas for the love of god help me”

“ You look dirty anufe as it is….. I think you would make a good sweat rag for the gym or maybe a mop head!” Snapped Gaya as she walked past the woman in to the shop.  Gaya spent an enjoyable hour or so picking out shoes to try on. Even though she had big feet for a girl ( UK size eight) because of her money she never had an issues with shops stocking her size. In the end she settled on six pair each worth at least £300 and started to head to the till. She all most walked past the insoles before remembering and snatching up a pair at random without ever bothering to look at them.   

She dropped them on the counter and had a quick chat with the woman serving her before turning and walking out.  When she got the chair in the canter of the shop where you try on shoes she stopped and put her bags down.  The boots she had on where old and worn in therefor they felt fine on her feet as they were but no harm in starting to brake in the new insoles she figured.  Kicking her boots of at the same time as using her long read finger nail to rip the plastic of the insoles she looked down at them for the first time since picking them out. The first one had the tiny spread out face of a boy on it. His eyes flicked around in fear. Gaya felt nothing when she looked at it. The first time she had worm human insoles at the age of seven she had felt kind of bad on them even more so when she had PE!  But after wherein a few out and having them under foot all day every day she had stopped caring. It was the same with everything. Just snach up a cloth and rub the sweat of you after a workout the cloth might or might not be a sentient being but who cares? 

Gaya slipped the male insole in to her boot and placed her foot in. She loved the way the tongue felt under her sole and her feet felt cleaner all reedy now that the insole was socking up all her foot dirt. The second insole a terrified looking girl went in to her other boot and was sealed in with a foot on top of her just the same.

As Gaya was leaving the shop she could see to female police arresting the woman that had been begin. The woman was crying and begging some more. “ Hang on offers” Said Gaya and she could see the poor woman’s face light up in hope.

“ Yes mam”

“Well me and this lady where talking before …..”

The woman looked overjoyed in that moment she believed she had been saved.   

“ and I think she said something about the scuff marks on my boots so if you could turn her in to some kind of boot cloth I would be happy to buy her off you?”

The woman looked crushed.

“ No worry’s mam” Said the offer. “ Just give me your number and I will call you when it reedy for you to pick up”

After Gaya had done this she walked away to spend some more money and  look forward to being able to clean all her shoes with that still little woman that had dared to talk to her.  She did not think about the insoles going through living hell under her big feet apart from to think that they sure did fell comfy!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Just trying this out let me know if you whant to see more ? but back in to the  boot next time :D