- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Just a bit more of him geting on to being in the boot before we move on :) I am trying to keep the chapters short but update offten. 

The weight increased  a hundred times or more as the girl got to her feet. Every inch of me was compacted and crushed down under her huge powerful sole. The dirt and faint bits of sweat where being pushed down in to me. I cold fell them starting to sink in to my body and taste them inside of me. The heat in the boot must have gotten up to around 150 at this point. Her toes flex a bit and I could feel them digging in to my face.   

It felt like my whole body was trying to wrap itself around her foot. As if on some level even in my suffering all I was trying to do was make her foot feel comfy in her boot. I don’t think I can tell you how bad the pain was but even worse was that felling that her foot was my wold. Not just her foot but only the sole of her foot the lowers part of her body. It filled everything I could not hear anything outside of her boot I could not smell anything other than her foot and boot smell I could not see anything but the underside of her toes and all I could taste was her foot. There was a good chance that was all I would ever taste from now on though. I mean who feeds insoles?    

As she started to walk thing got worse though. I felt my whole body lift and her foot pulled away a tiny bit as it lifted. Then I was swung through the air at a speed that made my stomach lurch and my eyes water before slamming down. The impact of the foot fall sent shock waves in to me and the sound of her boot hitting the floor all most defend me. But the worst part about it was that as I said her foot lifted out a bit when it was in the air …but when it hit the ground it came down again hard!  It was as if the foot was trying to drive its self-deeper and deeper in to me with each cruel uncaring stomp.  

After abut twenty or twenty five of these steps it changed from the soft carpet of the shop to the hard pavement outside and my pain levels tripped. I fell that my mind must break. I was under a girls foot! as an insole! Being defended by footsteps and crushing under her foot. That plus the unimaginable pain would be too much for me to stay sane right? I started to look forward to going mad hoping that I would not even be able to tell what was going on around me soon. But no such look. Every time I felt like I was starting to drift way in to unconscious or madness I would snap back in to reality and the sole of this girls foot would seem even more real and my situate even more black and hopeless.

For the first time began to think about the girl in the other boot.  Thinks must be just as bad for her if not worse. For even though this is hell for me I am glad in a small way that my hell is in this beautiful woman’s boot and not some big fat man’s work shoe! Maybe the girl wishes she was at the very least under a hot man’s foot. Maybe not who knows? I was trapped right next to her in our plastic for a year but I could not speak or turn my head to look at her. I had never even seen the face on that insole. 

Beads of sweat had started to form on the underside of the girl’s foot. My nose which was jammed in the gap between big and second toe got it worse at first. The smell got worse and worse with each step. The strong odder of cheese and sour vinegar started to fill my nose. Drops of the liquid dropped in to my eyes sting them and making them itch. All I wanted to do was reach up and scratch them but I could not. It true what they say about having an itch you can’t scratch it is a form of torcher.  

But the swat dripping from her heal and sole was the worst. It did not even drip just went right out of her foot sole and in to my taste buds. I was not licking the sweat from her feet but that was only because I did not even need to move to catch it all. The taste was vile and there was nothing I could do to stop it. After an hour or so of walking abut I could fell myself starting to fill up with the foot sweat of this sexy, evil Sri Larkin girl.   

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chappter will be the girls POV to show how litlle treating some one like this matters to her :D