- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
My fingers hurt. Typed ALL on an iPhone in which ever orientation is up and down.
Chapter 3

Ben pulled over to the side of the road. His hands were shaking as his old rust bucket civic shudderd as he turned it off. With shaky hands and uneasy footsteps, Ben walked up to the door and knocked. Only a few seconds passed before Mr. Stevenson answered and smiled

"Ben! How are you come in, come in!" Ben was ushered inside by Jacks father.

"Thank you Mr. Peterson" Ben's voice was quiet and shaky, much like that of a small child that lost his favorite ball. Ben sat on the couch, slumping over and putting his head in his hands.

"What's wrong dearie?" Jacks mom entered the room, sitting beside Ben with confusion written across her face.

"Jack... He's gone..." Ben sobbed.

"I don't quite understand boy" Mr. Peterson spoke. "What do you mean gone?"

"Giants... He's gone!" Ben sobbed hard, but even that was drowned out. A sound that could only be imagined by the best of writers and heard deep within the bowls of hell, a wail so hellish, so twisted and full of anguish that a banshees cry of death paled in comparison. Jacks mother was on the ground, as if being physically assaulted by some unknown force, wailing.

"He was my baby!" She cried out as Mr. Peterson dropped beside his wife, trying to comfort her in her time of need, though having difficulty through his own wall of dread and despair.

"This better not be some form of sick joke son" Mr. Peterson glared at Ben, his sadness and confusion to rage and anger as his wife sobbed into the carpet.

At this accusation, Ben became furious, and lost control. "YOU HONESTLY THINK I WOULD MAKE THIS SHIT UP!?! YOU THINK I WOULD PUT A PERSON THROUGH THIS MUCH PAIN AND ANGUISH!?!" Ben was standing and face to face with Mr. Peterson, close enough to smell the chicken parm he had for dinner and see the edges of the man's contact lenses. With agile speed and agility that defied his size, Mr. Peterson delivered a right hook to Ben hard enough to knock his molar to the next room.

Ben stood and left, slamming the door on the way out, muttering under his breath.

"I was only trying to help you moron" Ben slammed his car door as he got in and turned the ignition. His clunker of a civic sputtered and died. That was the straw that broke the camels back. Ben lost it.

" STUPID PIECE OF SHIT RUST BUCKET FUCKING START ALREADY!!!" Ben punched his dash angrily and turned the key. Luckily for Ben, and his car most likely also, the civic asthmatically coughed to life and jack peeled away. Back in the Peterson household, a picture had fallen due to Ben's exit. It was the family portrait and a crack now ran through Jack. Only jack.


******

Jack couldn't believe what was happening. Only two hours ago he had be merely preying that Ashley wasn't a fake, that she would actually show up. Well he was now sitting on the shoulder of his date as she entered the city. The 5'5" she had stated on the dating site was more like 55' 5" give or take a few feet. Jack marveled at the size of everything. He watched as massive office towers seemingly reached to the heavens themselves, wait those were just the houses! Then he looked down, and boy what a sight. Some of, no, THE biggest pair of boobs he had ever seen and they were Ashley's! Jack took in the curves of her figure, how her frame, while massive to jack, was quite delicate,her ample curves in no way fat, but not anorexic either, and she had worn the perfect aqua blue dress. A dress that said "I'm hot but reserved for someone else." And matched her aqua blue eyes, each the size of a pool to Jack. Her face was that of an angel as well, soft and cute, with full lips and a pair of black framed glasses that gave her that "I'm smart" look. And they matched her brunette hair perf- wait, her profile picture had blonde hair. Jack decided to ask about that at dinner, as he made a mental note, Ashley spoke.

"Were here sweety" Ashley smiles and gently lifts her little boy toy from her shoulder and carries him into a very expensive looking restaurant.

"Table for 1" she smiled at the host and followed him to a small table in the back. Once she was seated and comfortable she gently set jack on the table.

"What would you like sweety" she smiles setting jack on the menu.

"Let me look." While this looked cute to Ashley, it was a pain to jack, who went for a stroll to pick an appetizing meal for both. He wandered among the selection of steaks and eventually picked a 10 oz. sirloin that came with a baked potato side. Satisfied with his choice, jack turned to see Ashley practically drooling.

"Ashley? Ashley you may be tall but come back to earth!" Ashley snapped out of her day dream and blushes bright red.

"Oh sorry! I was just fantasizing about my little man" Ashley playfully ruffled jacks hair, much to his protest.

The waiter came by and asked about appetizers to which Ashley politely declined, electing instead to just order. Once she had finished ordering she laughed.

" I've got all the appetizer i need right here anyway" with that she swiftly but gently picked jack up by his waist and set him in her mouth.

******

"Sweety you have to get up" Mr. Peterson had righted the picture after about half an hour of heavy drinking, his wife laying motionless the whole time.

"What's the point frank? Our only child is gone" Jack's mom sobs as frank picks her up and carries her to the bedroom, laying with her in bed, holding her close.

"Anne, listen" Frank sighed, holding his sobbing wife close, the only light coming from the crack under their bedroom door. "I know he's gone, but we have to be strong... Jack wouldn't want us to be upset... He wanted us happy, that's all he ever wanted."

"I hope your right dear... I just need to rest now"

"Me too sweety"

Frank carefully helped Anne into bed and held her close, both falling into fits of nightmares.

******

"I'm sorry baby please I'm sorry, I was only kidding." Ashley pleaded with jack, who was now standing in the other side of the plate from where she sat, his back to her, and shirt damp, even after Ashley's best efforts to dry it.

Ashley hung her head in shame.
"Your right... It was the worst move i could have pulled... Please give me one more chance"

Jack turned. He spent the whole night nervous and apprehensive about Ashley, he thought his fears came true, maybe they did and she was lying again, he thought. Jack sighed.

"One more chance, don't blow it."

"Thank you, thank you so much" Ashley smiled and started eating, with jack doing the same using his hand due to a lack of utensils.

"Remind me to bring a fork and knife on our next date" jack joked, making Ashley giggle.

"Sure and ill bring a doll table for you to eat at" Ashley laughed loudly, getting looks from near by patrons, none of which could see jack.

"Look at you! Great thinking missy" Jack smiled and ate happily for another 30 minutes, at which time the plate was clear of everything except a small puddle of blood, from the steak of course, and jack. Ashley quickly retrieved the small man from the table and stood.

"Ready for the movie sweety?" Ashley smiles as they walked out.

"Of course! I can't wait to spend hours in a dark room with you!" Jack spewed over enthusiastically, much to Ashley's approval.
Chapter End Notes:
Hope you enjoy, was originally going to have the date in one chapter. HA!