- Text Size +
I sit in my fishtank. Stacie is sleeping in her bed. I can barely see her giant form. Well, giant to me. Man, I can't believe I let this happen to myself. I never thought she could've done something this horrible. She thought I was a pet. A pet waiting to be trained. And broken. And even though I HATE to admit it, she's getting too close to that. Even though I've only been here four, maybe five, weeks. God, why was I so stupid?




It was a normal day. I woke up and got ready for school. Highschool. I walked to the bus. That day was the first day. I was officially a sophomore, on August 15 2012. Which was the first day of school, for those of you who can't keep track of my way of talking. If you can't, get out of here. If you want a story about torture, sexual sadism, vulgarity, tricks, pure evil, pain, bipolar people, being crushed by various things and objects, unaware mothers, unaware and aware sisters, aware animals, murder, claustrophobia, near death experiences, and feet, then this is the story for you.

Now that that's out of the way, back to the story. I walked up to the stop with my back pack and stood there. I was the only one there. Of course I wasn't surprised. Most people didn't even know school started today. But of course my fucking mom knew. I say "fucking" because if I hadn't had gone to school that day, her fault I went, I wouldn't have been shrunken by a fucking physco and she wouldn't be crying about my disappearence. Well guess what mom? This is your fuckin' fault. Anyways, I stood there like an idiot. All alone. Then guess who came? Yup, you guessed right. An innocent looking, but fucked up in the head, girl. Stacie.

I stood there, looking straight ahead. Then, she started scooting next to me. Very slowly. An inch every 30 seconds. Pretty soon, she was breathing down my neck. Literally. I even smelt it. Her breath smelled of spearmint gum.

After several seconds of silence, she said "My name is Stacie. What's yours?"

"I don't know, you tell me." I said, not even blinking.

I have a bad case of sarcasim. And a really bad case of not giving a shit about anything.

"Well that isn't a nice thing to say." She said.

"Don't care. I'm just waiting for the bus." I said, with a lot of douche in my voice.

"You don't care?" She said, with a raised eyebrow.

"Nope." I said.

"Even if I do this?" She said.

"Listen, can you just stop talking to-"

That's all I remember saying before I blacked out. I woke up hours later. In a fishtank. That's right, a fucking fishtank. At first, I was like "What...... The fuck." Then I told myself it was a dream. So, I pinched myself. Still there. So I punched myself in the stomach. I was still there. So I narrowed it down to a prank.

"Very funny guys. Now cut the shit or I'll fuck you guys up." I said.

Nothing. Then, I felt these giant warm things wrap around my body. The next thing I knew, I was being lifted into the air. I closed my eyes. And when I opened them, I saw a giant face, the size of a billboard. Even though I tried to act tough, I screamed at the sight of it. Or, to be more clear, her. It was that girl. Stacie.

"WHAT KIND OF SICK JOKE IS THIS!?" I say.

"Oh, you look so cute this size!" She said.

"What? 'This size'? What the fuck are you talking about, you crazy bitch!" I shouted.

My brain wasn't thinking of the consequences of my words. I was scared and confused! You can't blame me! Unless you're a douche with no care about me. And if you are, again, get out of here. If you aren't, please, stay, the story gets better. If better means me getting tortured. And all that other stuff.

She squeezed me and said "You better take a good look at your situation. Who is in whose hand?"

"What?" Is all I managed to say.

"I shrunk you. Now, you're two inches tall." She said with a snicker.

"That's not possible...... Is it?" I said, looking down at the giant hand holding me that belonged to Stacie.

"You're mine now. I'm going to keep you. But if you disobey me, or insult me, you'll be punished." She said with a giant grin on her face.

"Fuck you! LET ME GO YOU CRAZY BITCH!" I shouted at her.

Again, I wasn't thinking.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. You're going to be punished." She said.

She held me in one hand and with the other, she started taking her shoes and socks off. When she finished, she brought her left foot on top of her right knee. Then, she started rubbing against the sole of her big, sweaty foot. Then she started rubbing me along the ball of her foot. After that, she grabbed my head between her thumb and index finger and smashed my head into the heel of her foot.

I was screaming the whole time. Thank god I had my clothes on, or it would've hurt a whole lot more.

After she was done smashing my head into the heel of her foot, she stopped and layed me in the palm of her left hand. My nose was bleeding and my chest hurt like a mother fucker.

"Did you like that?" She said sarcasticly.

"No." I said, grabbing my chest and trying to catch my breath.

"Are you going to cuss again?" She said.

"........." I wasn't going to stop cussing. Ever.

"Are you!?" She said, standing up, her shadow looming over me.

"Sure." I muttered.

"Thank you. Now, do you want to have some fun?" She said, her face coming closer to me.

"No. I'd rather kick my teeth in." I said.

"Oh really?" She said, grabbing me.

After what happened when I said "I don't care", I should really take concern to what I say. She might really take my teeth out.

"No. I didn't mean that." I said.

"Good. Now, I'll ask you again. Do you want to have a little fun?" She asked me again, with me still in her fist.

"Yes. I do." I said, making a fist with my hands.

"Good. I'm going to hide you so my older sister won't find you. I'm going to be right back. Stay put. Or else." She said.

She opened one of her drawers and put me in there, under her underwear. Then, she closed the drawer. The darkness engulfed my body. I couldn't see one foot in front of me. My nose was still bleeding, but the pain in my chest has somewhat left. I grabbed a pair of her underwear and wiped my nose. I guessed all I can do is just sit here. It's not like I can see in the dark. Which means I was stuck there. Man, I never could've imagined the thing she did next.