[Reviews - 14] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Tonya, Josh, and Tony were going seperate ways for the first time ever. Before going off to their different schools that fall, they wanted to make sure to have the most eventful summer ever. However, for Josh and Tony, that eventful summer was going to be much more than they bargained for.

 

--WARNING!! PLEASE READ!!--

This story contains material that is extremely inappropriate for kids. If you are a kid, don't read this story. Otherwise, it is a graphic story, so just to warn you.


Rated: X
Categories: Scat, Giantess, Adventure, Body Exploration, Butt, Unaware, Violent, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 4237 Read: 95812
Published: January 31 2013 Updated: May 28 2013

1. An Introduction by emufossum13 [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (574 words)

This is just an introduction to the story. I'm just setting up the scene, and doing most of the Character development. Things will start to pick up around the second or third chapter

2. WHAT THE HELL? by emufossum13 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (586 words)

This is where things start to pick up.

3. An Awakening by emufossum13 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (561 words)

Things really start to pick up now, but believe it or not, this is just the beginning.

4. You're just a bug by emufossum13 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (560 words)

I apologize for the longe hiatus I've taken from writing this story. To make it up to you readers, I put a lot of thought into this chapter and the following to come.

5. WHAT?!? by emufossum13 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (664 words)

first of all, it has come to my attention that the story doesn't exactly follow what happened that summer in question. I apologize for this, I can't change the title now though. So if you're reading and a little confused about the times, it's because it's happening in the fall.

6. Do you know what I can do to you? by emufossum13 [Reviews - 0] (1292 words)

This one is a long chapter, longer than anyother chapter I'm anticipating. I just had a real steady stream (no pun intended) of ideas, and didn't want to loose them. Plus I was able to make them fit into one "module" of the story. This one has a lot of action, and will be a turning point for Josh in deciding whether or not he should do what the giantess says.