- Text Size +

Light and air assaulted you. Your mouth hung agape as you dragged air into your hungry lungs. Emma smiled down at you, watching as you rocked back and forth. ‘You are so shit’, she laughed, ‘honestly, I can’t believe you thought I’d just squish you like that. You should see your face, so pathetic’. She reached out and poked you hard in the stomach, raising another pained groan.  ‘Come on then Bug; let’s get out of here before Rosie gets up. Besides, I’d hate to have to share my new toy with her’.

Your body still ached from Emma’s last sadistic game. ‘Fuck you’, you snarled through gritted teeth. You clamped a hand to your ribs as you rose to your feet, ‘you fuckin’ psycho, you’re crazy, you can’t do this’.

‘Whatever’, she laughed, ‘I told you, I can do anything I want to you. Now come on, you can wait on the floor while I put my boots on then we’ll head back to my place’. Her hand engulfed you as she snatched you from the sofa, your futile protests being nothing more than an amusement to her. The world rushed by as she lowered you to the floor, once again releasing you at the last minute to crash painfully onto the wooden floorboards.

Her legs swung over you, landing to your left with two heavy thuds. She rested on her toes for a second, her heels bobbing high in the air. From this angle she was larger than ever. Leaning forwards she dragged the nearest boot towards her. The ground shook as it approached, the platform itself higher than a house. You limped backwards, desperate to be away from the giant gothic monster. Emma chuckled again, watching you as one would watch a frightened mouse. ‘You always did like these boots didn’t you Bug? Maybe if you’re a good little slave I’ll let you live in one of them. You would love that, wouldn’t you? I can imagine you now, licking the insole and wanking over my feet. You’re such a little perv’. She winked down at you as she lifted it from the floor and slid her foot inside, ‘I can’t believe you thought I didn’t know, you’re such a dumbass.’

A shadow fell across you as she angled her leg on her knee, the platform hanging above you as she tied her laces. ‘On the other hand’, she mused, ‘I could always smush you under them if you talk back to me again. What d’you think to that huh? Do you want to go like that? It would be so easy, I probably wouldn’t feel a thing. No? Good, now wait there while I finish lacing these up and we’ll head off’.

You stood in silence, helpless and defeated as she pulled on her other boot and began tying the miles of laces together. Somewhere distant there was a buzzing sound, an electronic vibration. Without a word Emma turned away from you and opened her bag, rooting through the debris in search of her phone.

A mad thought sneaked into your mind. She was distracted; her attention was away from you for now. How long did you have, seconds, longer if she answers that text straight away? Escape, the word was guilty and dangerous. The door behind you was still ajar, leading into a hallway and several other rooms. If you could get that far you might find help, rouse a sleeping party goer or hide long enough to get Rosie’s attention. That or get crushed by a careless footfall.

But what was the alternative? If Emma got you home you’d never escape. You’d live your life at her mercy, desperately trying to ward off the day she decided to kill you. A life of servitude and torture, surely anything was better than that. Time was precious, you had to make a move.

Your first steps were careful, moving backwards slowly, your eyes fixed on her as she remained with her back to you. Each inch was precious, on your scale another few feet towards freedom. You swallowed hard, your mouth still dry and filled with the taste of her foot. The retreat turned into a jog, a desperate and jerky movement. Finally you turned and ran. You heart pounded in your ears as you raced across the floorboards, leaping over the cracks between planks as you tore towards the door.

A vibration froze you. Faint and distant the ground beneath you hummed. You turned, slowly, your blood freezing in your veins. Emma remained seated, her attention still her phone. Her brow furrowed cutely, if such a word could still be used to describe the monster, as she scrolled lazily with a single finger. Her feet remained together, stationary atop their massive platforms.

The vibration intensified slightly, fluttering beneath your feet. Someone else must already be awake! Hope flared within you as you ran with renewed speed towards the door. You could do this, you could escape from her. Yes, you almost cried aloud as the door began to open, the handle turning as if in slow motion.

You heard Emma gasp behind you as Rosie walked into the room. Barefoot, her long legs ended in a pair of black short shorts. She rubbed one eye, her hair messy from sleep. A matching black band t-shirt clung to her, hanging off of one shoulder. You shouted to her as you sped to safety, the ground shaking with every step as she walked towards you, her toenails painted a deep red. She yawned, ‘morning’, she said sleepily. You looked backwards to where Emma was already on her feet, she cast a desperate look to where you had once stood and then spotted you. Her eyes bored into you coldly, promising nothing but death.

An insincere smile flitted back to her face, masking her annoyance. ‘Hey Rosie, how’s your head?’ Rosie groaned a reply and slouched onto her hip. She had stopped just less than two hundred yards on your scale, an easy distance to cover even in your bruised and beaten condition. Emma stepped towards you, trying to close the gap in a casual manner. ‘Me too, I really shouldn’t have had that last drink, or ten’, she joked, ‘he had to leave though, he stepped outside to get some air but I think he has snuck home without me. He said thanks though, really enjoyed the night even if he was acting a bit weird, probably just the booze huh?’

Her boot crunched behind you but it was too late. You flew forwards Rosie’s foot, the flexing toes the sweetest thing you had ever seen. Freedom and safety at last; if she got you out of this and got you back to normal you’d love her forever. Emma inched forwards as the two giants chatted, trying to trap the evidence of her crime beneath her boot. You darted forwards out of reach and jumped at the arch of Rosie’s foot.

She smelled of last night’s perfume and morning sweat but it was heaven to know that soon this would all be over. You shouted her name and pounded your fists on the smooth flesh of her foot. Despite the urgency of the situation you didn’t fail to appreciate the sight looking up those long, toned legs of hers.

Rosie moved her foot away, causing you to stumble forwards. ‘Oh my God,’ she cried aloud as her eyes found you. You waved and shouted to her, unaware whether or not she could even hear you at this size. A relieved grin split your face, immune to the look of rage that simmered beneath Emma’s neutral expression.

Rosie’s stared down at you in amazement, her eyes wide with shock. ‘Oh my God’, she repeated, ‘that gross bug was crawling on my foot’. Her words hit you like a hammer blow. ‘No’, you yelled, your voice hoarse, ‘no, Rosie, please it’s me, please, help me! Please, I’m not a bug, I’m not a bug!’

Her foot moved quickly, the toes pointed downwards. Your hands shot forwards to protect you as her big toe struck you, lifting you from your feet and throwing you backwards to where Emma watched in momentarily stunned silence. ‘Gross, I can’t believe it got in here, it is so weird’. Rosie looked down on you with disgust, her foot raised.

For the second time you lay in the shadow of a giant woman’s foot. Time slowed as it moved above you, tiny pieces of lint clinging desperately to her sole. Your arms were held uselessly in front of you as you shouted to her again and again, begging her not to crush you. Her face was lost as her foot lowered, descending to smear you into the floor. ‘No!’ you both shouted at once, Emma moving forwards to pull Rosie’s foot away. You rolled to one side as the two girls collided above you.

The giant foot struck the earth like a bomb blast, slamming into the ground mere inches from you. It dwarfed you, a wall of destructive flesh ready and eager to grind you into nothingness. Rosie raised her toes and pivoted on the ball of her foot, reaching out to where you scuttled backwards. Her first two toes moved over you, ready to slam into your tiny body.

It was Emma that saved you, her grip on Rosie’s leg drawing her away. ‘What the fuck?’ Rosie cried in surprise, ‘It’s just a bug; I don’t want it to get away!’ She stepped forwards, standing over you. Her heel blocked your flight to the relative safety found in the darkness beneath the armchair. You collapsed onto your side, the damage from her kick catching up with you. At this small size you seemed to be more resistant to blows that should have killed you but that didn’t help with the pain.

Emma thought quickly, ‘Yeah I know but you don’t know, it could be full of eggs or some shit, you don’t want that all over your bare foot do you? Just go and get some tissue or something and crush it with that. It’s not like it’ll be able to get away, you practically killed it anyway, look’.

‘Yeah you’re right, I’ll be right back’. She scowled down at you for a second then stepped over you, her foot skimming just above you then thudding down onto the floorboards. She turned and strode from the room.

‘I gotta be going now anyway Hun’, Emma called after her, ‘I’ll catch you later in the week, ok?’ You turned slowly, looking up at the giant girl who stood next to you. Her hand filled your vision and closed tightly around your broken body. Once again you were dragged roughly upwards. When her hand opened again she held you to her face.

Her eyes narrowed, a sneer raising the corner of one of her lips to reveal glistening white teeth within. ‘You are fucking dead’, she whispered before dropping you into the pocket of her jacket.