- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tom falls into a dark place, and discovers a new reality, as his new 'mistress' makes a similar discovery about herself....







'The Decrement of Tom'






By: wildcatman







Chapter 9












Tom cringed at the sight of the shiny-black daggers, that tipped the end of the fingers that held him down...

Her purple-lips moved into his veiw, filling it completely.

The raspy-voice croaking out criticism's, as the giant fingers worked to roughly strip his body of his shorts and shirt...

"Mmmm, your a delicate lil'thing, just so weak, and puny...", she ignored his complants, and ripped-off his cloths....

"Your gonna love this!", she whispered...

Tom noticed the 'chrome-ball', that was sitting in the middle of her tongue, fastened to a metal-stud that had been peirced into it...

He quickly found his body naked, and trembling before her billboard-sized face. Her sweltering hot breath created a foggy cloud around him, as she stabbed her sharp nails into his ribs...

"Hold-still, you little worm...", the purple lips hissed...

"Your mine now, little man....", she whispered...

A section of white masking tape, as wide as his forearm, was tacked to it, and a length of rope-like string was stuck in between, fastening a makeshift leash....

Her huge fist, caught the string and pulled the slack-out, as she let it slip threw her fingers, and slide between them...

The total length being about the same as her leg...

A waist to floor, length, that would allow her to keep him tethered, and lead him around like a little puppy.

She grinned like a crocodile, as she examined her handy-work. The tightly wrapped tape, formed a solid band around Toms forearm, from wrist to elbow...

"What's your name lil'-dude?, she requested, in a demanding tone...

"ANSWER-ME!", she barked!

"Tom!", he yelled-out, as his arm was jerked-up above his head so fast, that his bare-feet was lifted off the desk!

"When I ask you a question, you better answer me...." she pulled the string taught, and lifted him up into the air...

He swung around in a twirling-circle as her hand hoisted him up, and let him helplessly dangle by his left arm...

She raised up, and took him with her as she stepped over to her bed-side, and sat down. He was twisting in the air, high above the floor, floating over her feet...

"From now on, your name is 'WORM', got-it?, "WORM"...", she commanded!

"I Didn't 'HEAR' an answer?", she whispered...

He was slowly lowered down to the floor, as her left foot, placed the toe of her tennis-shoe, onto the heel of her right shoe, and pryed it off of her bare-foot...

The sweaty-bare foot pulled free of the shoe, just as Tom landed on the floor next to it...

He stood there, for a brief moment and screamed at the sight of the huge stinky-foot, as it flopped down onto his naked body, and crushed him down into the hardwood floor!

The tremendious pressure, forced his face down and compressed against his chest, and waist...

Holding his body completely trapped, the sticky-toes wiggled in his face, and gripped at his head with powerful clamping force.

He grabbed at the bulbous, rounded, pads, and pushed at them, trying to shove them away from his face...

"Lick-em' worm!", she ordered with a raspy-harsh command...

"I wanna feel your itty-bitty, lil'tongue lickin my nasty toes!", she snarled down from the sky...

Her sticky toe-skin was greasy, and sticky as they crimped-up, and forcfully gripped at his weakening upper-body...

Tom 'screamed-out' in pain, when the biggest toe slid-down across his body, and seperated away from the second toe, caught his tiny cock between, and then in a clasping-squeeze, scrunched back together, and squeezed!!!

"OOOHH!....AAhh!, Please!, lemme-GO!", Tom begged up at the teen-giantess...

"OH, Goddesssss, please, please, I'll do anything you want, just please STOOPPP!!", Tom yelled-out in sheer agony!

"Goddess?, well,...I like 'THAT'!", she spoke-up, and released his crunched up little cock.

"Yes, Goddess, that's what you'll call ME, and you're still, 'WORM-MAN', she whispered, as her biggest toe toyed with his tender little scrotum, rubbing against it, as she worked her toe up and down, in a pumping motion....

Toms body was taking-on the stinch of her sweaty feet, and the powerful oder was burning his eyes...

"Now, when I say lick em', I want to feel your tiny, tongue lapping at your Goddess's TOE'S!", she ordered him...

"Understand, WORM?", she confidently asked in a tone of royalty"...

"Yes, Goddess!", Tom quickly yelled-up to his new Goddess...

"Now, that's more like-it, Lil'Worm!", she continued to tease and taunt him...

"Lick-em", she spat!

Tom instantly stuck-out his tongue and started wildly lapping away at her biggest toe. The salty-tang was sour, and discusting, as he swallowed the nasty scum, and chewed-up the tiny chunks of bitter specks that seemed to cover the entire surface of the giant, female, toe...

"Mmmm, that's it, Yeah, eat that shit, lil'-Worm!, she scalded-at-him, intensly, and boldly....

Tom felt his face 'burning' with embarassment, and humiliation...

He could feel her eyes, watching him, and the sensation sent a pang of terror through his tiny body!

***

If he were normal sized, and he saw this little bitch walking down the street, he would have just looked the other way. Her wild-half-shaven-scalp, and the haughty dress, made her appear like a prostitute...

The painted-on eye shadow, and the strange choice of colors that she used as lip-stick, the metal-stud that she had peirced her tongue with!

She would have never been allowed out of the house, if she was his daughter!



****



Toms mind raced with confused thoughts, as he despairatly licked the dried-crust off of the course-skinned pad of the girl-giants filthy, dirty, sweaty, TOE'S!

"Lick-em' clean, bug, or I'll crush you're tiny, little, ASS!", she threatened with a snear!

"I can't feel your lickin' tongue, worm!", she teased.

"You better do it faster than that, worm!"

"Worm!, lick faster, I said, Harder, and faster LICK, Lick, LICK!", she blasted down at the miniature slave...

Screaming at him, and stomping her other foot down next to him, with a thudding shock-wave, that slammed-down, and bounced his bare-naked body off the floor!

"You better lick my toes clean, or I'll just squish yer lil'ASS!", she threatened him, as she forced her toes back over top his body, and began to press down...

Tom felt the smoother sole of her enormas foot compressing his naked body into the solid floor, and his numbing mind went into a fluttering state of wierd arrousal, and he shuddered at the schrilling, blasting tone of her amplified voice as she slung the de-human-izing orders down at him with the powerful squealing volumn of a giant-god!

His cock reacted by stiffening-up, and he couldn't believe the incredable sensation that surged throughout his imprisoned naked body!

Her foot pinned him down, and forced down HARD!

"LICK MY FOOT, WORM!", she screamed at him!

Tom couldn't move a single muscle, as the incredable force compressed against his weakened form. He tried to move, but he just couldn't...

"You're worthless, you little worm, you can't even lick my toe's right, God!, you're just so fucking worthless, I should just flush you down the toilet, with the rest of the shit!"


Tom felt his left arm being pulled by the rope, and it quickly tightened up, and began to put pressure on his shoulder socket as the pulling force continued to pull...

The sole of her foot still held him pinned, and the rope was pulling hard against his straining sholder!

"AAhhhhhhh!", he screamed-out in intense pain!

The foot then quickly lifted, and he was jerked up into the air with a swift flicking-flip!

Tom swung around in a wide, twirling, circle, as the giantess teen yanked him up, and lifted him back-up to her grimacing face. She instantanously, saw his poling erection, and snickered with a surprized reaction!

"You're 'actually', enjoying this, arn't ya'?, she giggled and shook with a convolsive spasum of realization.

"You little pervert!", she teased him with a resounding laughter.

"Little Tommy, the tiny, little, perv., she whispered...

She just let him dangle, and swing to a slow stop, still hanging by his left wrist...

Her giant eyes fluttered, and blinked as she watched his blushing little red-faced reaction to her abusive onslaught. Her black, opalosce eyes reflexed into the lights, and a strange design formed within them as she studied him, like a bug inside of a glass jar...

Her lips puckered and pursed, as she slowly blew an Ice-cold stream of air from between her kissing lips, and sent it flowing over his hardened penis....

"Mmmm, feel good Tommy?, she whispered softly and continued to blow his tiny erection....

He spun around in a slow circle, as she flurished his flexing ass cheeks, and his sturdy, twitching cock with a steady stream of moist, swirling, breath...

She scooted back further onto her bed, and lowered the miniature prisoner down into the open space between her inner thighs. The moment that he felt the relief of the pulling strain of his weight, he collapsed onto his knees, and bowed-down before her emmence form.

Wendy was intrigued, by this sudden revalation, and she decided to be a little more patient with her delacate little man-toy.

Tom was suddenly, trapped again when both of the bare feet enclosed his naked body between them...

The walls of leathery skin, sandwiched his tiny figure within the clasping vise of their imbutted bottoms...

"Got-Cha!", she whispered, excitedly, while firmly squishing him between the soles of her pressing feet. The warmth of his naked skin felt good against her cooler skinned ped's...

She slowly began to alternatly work her feet, back and forth, in a grinding fashion, and keeping him firmly secured within their enveloping grasp...

Tom was twisted around, in one spinning direction, then turned around, and twisted the other way!

He was spinning like a top, inside the entrapment of her giant feet, and being treated like a scrub-brush!

"Mmmmm, Look at-cha, your gettin excited by this, arn't cha?", she cooed...

"You like being Wenny's little, 'foot' slave', don't cha, you lil'worm-man?", she con't taunting, as she slowly increased the pressure, and speeded up the shifting pace...

"you look so cute, I think that you could actually 'LIKE', being my little slave, couldn't cha?", she whispered tauntingly, and torturously...

Tom's cock throbbed at the pumping pressure when it got squished under the sole of her foot, and crushed down into the moist-leathery skin...

Thumping, and spinning, he twirled around in circles, and watched the whorling-spinning vision of the teen-giantess, as she delighted in breaking-down his intrepid mind!

She could feel his hot, little, cock, as it compressed into the softer skin of her enclosed arches...

She felt herself becoming arroused, as she felt his tiny butt, flexing, and trying to hump her giantess foot!

Wendy slowed down, and consentrated on allowing him just enough pressure to get his rocks-off, she wanted to make him Cumm!

The smoother high-arched soles, squished his entire waist between them, and Tom couldn't fight the exqusite sensation of the dominating movements of the gigantic teen-giantess feet!

He jerked wildly between the compressions, when his cock started spurting creamy-jets, of his exsplosive Cumm, he nearly passed-out from the sudden, mind-numbing pleasure!

He released more hot-Cumm, than he had ever shot-out before!

His whole body shook within her enclosed feet.

She stopped spinning, and just kept him trapped there...

She watched in total amazment, as this tiny, little, man, emptied his entire load all over the bottom of her bare-feet...

Wendy, nearly came herself, as she felt the most exsqusite sensation that caused her moistening pussy to tingle and spasum.

She clamped the inner-walls of her throbbing pussy tightly, in response to the vision taking place between her captivating soles. The simple Idea, of just placing him between the bottoms of her feet had been so arrousing, and surprizing at the same time...

Wendy had discovered somthing about her own sexuality, and the feeling that it gave her was most enjoyable!

To think that this full-grown man, had just became arroused by her pretty little toes, was enough of a surprize, but, the fasinating realization, that 'this' man, had just fully ejaculated all over her soles, well, that was a whole-'new' discovery!

Wendy wanted to keep him, now! He would become the most wonderful, little, slave! He could worship her feet, and beg her to do it!

She felt like an enormas princess! A giantess! A Goddess!

He would be her little servant, and be at her feet, and she could make him do anything that she wanted...

Wendy pulled her feet apart, and watched her tiny, male, captive collapse onto the bed, and curl-up into a fetal position. She felt so 'powerful' as she realized that she had just taken him, body, and, soul!

She owned him!

A real live man, and she actually 'owned' him, he belonged to her now!

A human pet! A slave to her every desire....



*****



Tom felt so weakened, and in a complete state of deep depression...

He had never exsperianced an erection from being abused or dominated, and the sudden shock of his sexual awakening and the most pleasurable orgasum that he had ever had, confused him, and he began to question everything about his whole life...

How could he have allowed himself to become so weak, and animal like. The lusty erotic pleasure that had completly overwhelmed him was the most exsqusite sexual exsperiance he had ever had!

He didn't want to face the real truth, that he had allowed himself to become like that...

Wendy's physical presents had bewildered him with her demanding commands. Her bewitching spirt had taken his mind to another level of conscientious, and the aftermath was a deep feeling of contempt, that was then followed by a dispair and lothing...

Wendy had unknowingly entered his subconscience, and completly taken over...

In Toms mind, she had become the devine goddess!

A being of such high dynastic engagement that he, himself, just merily a man, was not worthy of even being at her feet!

He felt so weakened with this dominating giantess, that his mental image of everything that he had once known, was nothing!

All of his memorys were a fleeting flicker of nothingness...

He now belonged to her, nothing in his life mattered anymore.

Everything that he had done, was just so he could be lead up to this very moment!

He had accepted his fate. He was only here to serve her...

Wendy.

His Goddess.














************

























































































































































































































































Chapter End Notes:

This Chapter was inspired by 'Cayce' my favorite Author on G.T.S.World.  'Summer Job' was the story, and I found myself completly obsessed with it.  I read that story several times, and each time was better than the last!