- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sarah enjoys her new toy....

'The Decrement of Tom"






By: wildcatman







Chapter 7












Tom staired up between the long, high, ridges of her bare-naked legs. Saras beautiful body was like a masterpeice. The contour of her shape was just so exsquisite. He could never have noticed such splendor, untill his physical being was reduced to this 'new' size.

He slowly crawled further away, down toward her bare-feet....

He was working against his desire, and his animal lust, to just start covering her glourious legs with slobbering kisses...

He was wiping the juicy-oil off of his naked body, while he crawled across the cotton sheet...

He scooted over next to her huge left foot, and instantly noticed the mid-night blue, nail polish, the sparkling metal-flake within the dark-blue was an attractive detail...

The weight of her leg, caused the heel of her foot to sink into the cushion of the mattress, creating a depression that revealed the tremendious pressure...

The heel was forming a crater that Tom could have parked his truck in!

He quietly crawled past the pretty toes, stopping to just admire their beauty...

Tom jumped with sudden surprize, when the huge foot lifted-up and drifted over,... above him,.. and floated there!

The wrinkled sole slowly circled-around above him, as it slowly lowered down, closer, and closer....

Tom started to get up onto his hands and knees, and scramble out of the way, but, just a little to slow to react, and he was squashed-down under the desending foot!

The leathery-skin was forcing him down into the resisting softness of the sheet covered bed. The emmence pressure trapped his little body completely under it, and gradually settled down upon him with a slow, building, pressure...

He screamed at her, a squeaking bleat of despairation...

Sara's eyes glazed over, and she pressed down firmly...

Sara was in a trance-like daze as she slowly let the full weight of her silkie-sole down upon the tinie-man...

She felt another surge, of heated, tingling, pulsations within her loins, as the muted little cries escaped from under her foot.

The sensation was so wonderful. So much stronger than she had ever felt before! The intensity of her arrousal, while she so-easily dominated this little naked man, drove her libido to the peak...

His sweat-covered skin so lustrous and warm under her smooth sole...

"Sara please, your crushing me!", Tom begged...

She heard the muted squeaking, but couldn't help herself, she ignored his pleading yelps and enjoyed the simple domination.

The ball of her foot compressed over his pumping chest. The drilling vibration of his excited heart tickled the bottom of her foot...

"Please, Sara!", the muffled sound of his voice caught her off-guard, the mezmerized state of arrousal lifted, and she quickly removed her foot...

Tom scrambled up onto his feet and started to run, when he saw her leaning forward toward him...

Just as he found his footing, and took a full running lunge, his waist was restricted within the huge palm of her right hand, and he was swiftly lifted, and carried up in front of her glaring eyes...

"I'm sorry Tom I don't know what came over me!", Sara blurted-out, sounding confused, and distraught...

"Please baby, forgive me, I've never felt this way before, I won't do it again, kay?", she whispered into his frustrated little face, while holding him so close that her hot breath blasted into him with a puffing gust of sour-scented air.

Tom couldn't struggle anymore, and he just staired up at her with a look of complete confusion. He felt so humileated, and rediculious...

He didn't trust her anymore, as he gazed into her humungous face. She had become a complete stranger, as he staired into her huge blue eyes...

Sara waited for him to answer her, but he just looked up at her with a look of dispair...

She studied him closly, and held him tightly within her grip.

Her eyes quivered, and shifted, as she turned and laid back against her head-board and rested her head back down onto the pillow...

She lowered him down onto her belly, and released him to sit on her chest, just below her breasts. Waiting for him to speak, she relaxed, and just watched his reaction to her...

The realization of his predicament, confused him, when he sat on top of her breast-bone like a tiny-pet-mouse...

"Sara, you could have killed me!", Tom told her.

She just staired back at him with a curious exspression. He stood, and walked up closer to her face, stepping up between her boobs, and right on up to her chin...

He reached out and touched her cheek, and rubbed the silkie-skin. The giant-size of her was causing his heart to trill...

The fear of her magnificent-size alone was sending alarming signals to his brain, his adrenalin-packed blood surged threw his veins with a pounding pulse...

"Tom, you don't think that I would hurt you, do you?", she whispered to him...

"No, not on purpose, but-, you were getting a little rough Sara, and I have no way to defend myself at this rediculious 'size'!"

"You could have crushed me, under your foot like that!", Tom yelled into her huge, wall-like, face...

The glissening moisture of a layer of tears formed along the lower eye-lids, and welled-up in a crystal-clear roll, just before the first splash of a single droplet, the size of a foot-ball, popped-out and burst onto her bare-skined chest...

Tom felt the splash, as a spray of salty mist drifted onto him.

Then, two more popped, followed by several more, then the sound of suction, of sucking wind, and a sudden jerking motion, and Tom was knocked off his feet, and the jerking, ear-shattering sound of her crying filled the world around him!

"Oh, Tom,...I'm, so,...sorry,...OH, I, didn't mean to hurt you, I,...LOVE,...YOU!


*******



Tom heard the words. He heard them echoing, inside his head. He listened to the giantess crying, and sobbing, as she caught him up, and replaced him onto her bed, just by her side...

He sat down, and waited for her to compose herself, and thought about what to say to her. He did have feelings for her, and she was very beautiful, but the thought of being so small was confusing enough...

How could a woman like her be in love with a doll-sized man?

She was just in lust with him, Tom considered...

She wouldn't feel this way for long, she'd soon tire of him, and that would be the end of it.

Sara leaned on one elbow, and surrounded him with her other arm as she encircled him within it. The captivating way that she placed her giant arm around him made him feel like a prisoner...

He just sat on his knees, and peered up into her tearing eyes...

She sniffled, and wiped her eyes with the corner of the sheet. The make-up smeared and her appearance changed. She suddenly took-on the look of a demon-like monster. The way her darker eye-lids smeared with the blackened make-up, her precipitous irruption and her unpredictable nature confused him...

She seemed to take-on a predatory personality, the protectiveness, became a possessivness....

Tom felt like he was just her tiny, little, pet...

Maybe, if he tried a different approach. How would she react, if he just simply ignored her and didn't respond to her affections, and lavations....

"Tommy, come closer sweety", her lips whispered...

He just turned away from her and didn't respond. The air seemed to get heavy, and thicker...

The bed moved when she lifted her arm up. The fingers of the huge hand touched at his shoulder, and he was forced to turn toward her...

"Tommy, please dear, don't be mad at me...." "I didn't mean to hurt you, please, forgive me!", she raised her voice slightly....

Lowering her massive face down above him, she filled his view, completely...

Her emence breath wafted into his face, "Don't be like that, 'please'-you have to believe-in-me sweety, if I was gonna hurt you, don't you think that I would have already done it by now?"

Tom just squinted his eyes as the heated wind puffed into them, and dryed the moisture within them.

Her impatients was building, as she pushed at his shoulders, scooting him closer, sliding him across the sheet with two rounded pads of her huge fingertips...

"Baby please, just don't be mad at me......", Sara whispered, and blew-out a heated breath of frustration...

The huge fingertips gently stroked at his bare-back, as she delicatly rubbed it in a sensual serenity....

Tom wanted to resist her but found the massage so soothing that he was overcome with her attention.

He felt a warmth returning to his lower body, and strained to try and block the arrousal...

"Tom?", she softly whispered...

Tom turned toward her eyes and met them with a startled reaction, as he realized that her smiling face was so close...

She lowered her mouth down onto his body and pressed her moist lips against him with an overwhelming pressure....

"MMmmmmmmmmm,....mmmmmm,...mmmmmm, oh,..Tom, I, really love you!", Sara'a voice blasted out a heated whisper......


****



Tom was quickly overcome with sexual arrousal as Sara began to softly trace just the tip of her feathery tougue across his trembling body. The light-tip trailed a path of tickling moisture down across his legs, up the inside, and slathered his softened sex with a manipulating tecnique...

It penatrated his ass-crack, and probbed every vunerable area with a devouring assult...

She easily toyed with him, and within just a mere moment of playful teasing, Tom was straining against the powerful tougues rough surface.

His body began to spasum in quick jerks, then-without warning he was suddenly aware, that the teasing had just stopped...

Sarah's face lifted away, as he opened his eyes and saw her starting to rise up and retrieve her wadded panties. His befuddled mind watched in frustration, as she got up and wriggled back into her panties...

"I got an Idea, wait a minute, O.K., sweety, I'll be right back, kay?", she whispered down to him as she stood, and gathered up her nighty from just below on the floor. She wrapped a robe around her, and tied it's cloth belt, flipped her hair back, and walked to the door and stepped out...

Tom was paralized with pressure, as his frustrated cock strained for relief! Was she just torturing him, or was she so oblivious to her actual 'power' that, she just did'nt realize the full affect that she had over him?

He caught his breath and watched her wide hips sway from side to side as she swept out of the room and dissappeared into the hallway...

His swooning head twisted around as he got up on his knees and looked down at his purple-headed rod. It stood up and twitched at the slightest movement. He grabbed it and stroked it a few times just to releave some of the pressure. He almost felt like his balls would burst! The painful pressure had returned, and multipled with a surgeing force...

The sing-song voice of Sara's return alerted him when she reappeared into the doorway carrying a bowl in one hand, and a can of whipped cream in the other...

She had quickly stopped at the bathroom, rinsed off her puss, and dryed it, then went to the kitchen and grabbed some handy little items to add to the torture...

"I'm BA,-aaaa,AAK!, she playfully announced. Then with a rush of movement Tom saw her robe lift away and float to the floor, Instantly revealing her exsqusite figure dressed in the nighty...

The whipped-cream can was quickly lowered down next to him, as her face floated down next to it...

"You like whipped-cream don't cha'?", she whispered down to him...

He didn't have time to answer, when he was gripped-up, and lifted into the bowl of strawberrys!

The cold rough berrys were the size of beach-balls, and their seedy-surface was rough on his skin as he rolled down into the huge bowl...

The bowl flew around in a lazy circle above the bed, as Sarah carried it with her in her hand...

It landed on the bed next to her, allowing Tom to see her laying next to it. She smiled and placed the nozzle of the spray can inside her lips, and the pressurized cream shot into her mouth with a blast of forcing air pressure...

Tom had to readjust his seat between the couple, solid-berrys that he had roughly landed on, and he stumbled around within the tub-sized bowl with an akwardness of a barefoot cowboy in a brier-patch.

Sara chuckled and shook the bed as she scooted closer, and tilted her head back and filled her mouth with another blast of the white cream. She puffed-out her cheeks, and giggled at his reaction when she looked down at him...

His cock jutted-out, and his blushing-red face glanced up at her with a look of despairate frustration...

"Hmmm, what else is on the menu?", she whispered in a sexy saltry voice...

Then she held the tip of the nozzle, just above his waist, and blasted a puffy-pillow, of ice-cold whipped-cream onto his waist!

He gasped-in a shocked breath as the freezing-cold cream covered nearly all of his body!

"Sara what are you trying to DO!", he yelled out, at her blushing face!

"Awl, poor Tommy, all frosty and sweet, 'NOW'-you really 'DO', look good enough to EAT!", she playfully teased...

While she swollowed down a mouthful of the cream. Sara's hand reached into the bowl and extracted one of the straw-berrys and slowly began to nibble at the side of it with her front teeth...

All the while she watched his frustrated reaction, and giggled softly at his humilieation.

"MMmmmm, so delicious, an sweet, just like my tiny, little, Tommy..Mmmm, Yummy!, she licked her lips and slowly smiled with a knowing look of complete satisfaction, while she chewed up the rest of the helpless berry and swollowed it completely...

"Mmmmm, you look so yummy", she continued to tease...

" Just so delectable!", she whispered, as her fingertips enclosed over his cream-covered waist...

"Sara wait!", Tom yelled-out to her sparkling eyes, as they filled his entire view...

The moment that her long pointy tougue lapped-up across his helpless middle and flipped over his cream-coated cock, he nearly CAME!

The next lapping stroke found his tiny cock, and pressed down firmly as it slipped across...

"Mmmmmmm, sli-p-py, an sweeeet!, she seductivly breathed...

Her hot breath wafted over his trapped body as she held him firmly, just as she had held the defensless berry...

"Mmmm, Oh, Tommy? Can I Eat You?", she cooed.......

"Come-on, I'm SOOO-Hungry!", teasing, and taunting him with her tougue, she slathered the cream off of his heated skin before it melted and pooled inside the palm of her hand, where he was now sitting.

The texture of her cool-tongues touch, roughly scraped across his tingling skin with a shocking vibrance, and an electra-tingling sensation, that could have never been exsperianced by any 'normal' sized man!

The most wonderful tingling ripple, surged across his spine and spread-out across his entire body, consuming him within the most blissfull sensation he had ever felt!

The moist-juicy liquid that saturated within his skin, was warming-up, and the heat of her caverious mouth began to increase as it closed over his paralized form. She hummed, as she devoured him, sending vibrations of magnificent pleasure throughout his entire being...

His cock spurted into the humid, open-space of her enormas mouth!

He convolsed, and humped at the powerful tongues rough surface as he slipped into a delerious, wonderful, dream-state of erotic pleasure....

He came, and came, and drained his essents into the mauling pocket of her giant throat, as she swallowed his humping body, right-up to his neck!

He almost hoped that she would,..."just devour him", and consume his diminuative form....

Put an end to his helpless life, and stop his dispair, and suffering...

He came so hard that he lost consciousness and passed out....









*****************
Chapter End Notes:

Tom is in a wonderland of Giantess pleasure, and will never even' want' to return, after Sarah shows him what she can do for him.....