- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tom discovers that being small is a reward.  He accepts his fate with open arms.

'The Decrement of Tom'






By: wildcatman






Chapter 6












Tom floated upon her pumping breaths, as she regained her composure and found him on his hands and knees, just below her belly-button....

She chuckled softly, as she realized that his tiny sex was still straining for some relief.

"Oh, sweety,...climb up here, where I can see you, hmmmmm?", she whispered.

Her flexing band of abdominal muscles caused him to wobble, as she playfully jerked them, and teased him with them, by making his journey a little unstable....

The way that she had treated him within her sweltering mouth, he was a little unsure of her plans for him, as he noticed that a devilish smile was sneaking on to her puffy lips.

"Come-on,...that's it, just a little further,..that's my little loverboy!", Sara's teasing tone was frustrating, and arrousing at the same time, as he crawled-up across the tightening ridges of her mildly-formed-six-pack ab's....

Tom made it up to the valley, between the flanking cresent-shaped breasts...

The solid breast-bone that was just under him was easier to crawl on, but he quickly realized that he wouldn't be staying very long....

The sudden grasping of his hips, was quickly followed by a flight path, that lifted his flayling body up to her pillow-soft lips...

His face was crushed into her moist lips, and they smothered him with huge, slathering kisses....

The giggling thunder of her throat sent a shaking vibration throughout his captive form...

"Mmmmuuuuummmmm,..Wha!", snickering, and giggling, then, he was attacked again....

"Mmmmmmmm,...Mmmmmmmm,...Mmmmmmm,.....Mmmmmmm,.......OOooohhhhhmmmmmmmmmm,.....Smack, Smack, Smack,"

Sara delighted in feeling his tiny, little, manhood as it wobbled around in the air...

She loved this new way of treating a man, she was now in charge, and she just 'couldn't', help herself from enjoying the 'power', that it gave to her!

She knew that he was sexually-charged, and overwhelmed by her, and that made her feel so empowered, and dominant!

She felt like a Goddess! Tom was beating at her knuckles with both fists, as she playfully continued to smother him with juicy kisses...

"Tommy, Mmmmm, you taste SOOOO-GOOD!, she teased.

"Mmmm, I could just EAT, you-all-up!", she teased, some more....

"Yummy, Yummy, Yummy!, Sara, blew her heated breath right into his face...

*****

Tom's balls were about to literally 'Exsplode'!

He fought at her relentless kissing lips, but it only amused her!

The gripping fingers that restrained him was so huge that a punch from him, wasn't even noticed by her!

He punched as hard as he could, just to try and get her attention, but, she just giggled, and continued slathering him with smothering giantess kisses!!!

His strenght was decreasing fast, as she relentlessly continued teasing his miniascule form. He tried to resist, but she playfully increased her teasing!

"Muumm-whA!" "Muumm-whA!" "Muumm-whA!", she devoured his whole front, covering his chest, and entire face with massive smothering kisses...

(Maybe, it would have been safer, sleeping with Hailey!)

Sara began to lick his naked belly, secretly 'avoiding' his frustrated, little, stem, as she tickled, and lightly licked-up across his tiny, bare-belly...

"Oh, Tom your turning me on 'So' bad, Oh GOD!", Sara blurted-out.

"I have an Idea, I Want to Feel you,'Crawling' on my Bare-BUTT!"

she exsclaimed, as if it would be the most 'wonderful' Idea that she could have come up with!

The sheet, and quilt, was thrown to the floor, and Sara rolled onto her belly, and with a swinging motion, and a quick-rough release, Tom found himself dropped right between her bare-naked thighs, trapped inside the canyon of her open rear!

"Climb-on UP, I want to 'feel', you, Tom, come-on, it'll be fun!", she commanded him...

Tom looked up at the twin-mounds that smoothed down over, and dissappeared into the flattened-out thighs that flanked his dwarfed form...

The narrow space that divided the two, drew his attention as he peered into the misty-space of her magnificent ass...

The inner-thighs were smooth, and flawless...

Tom was gasping for breath as he still struggled to get it back, after the relentless kissing attack...

The easiest way up, would be to just climb-up inside of the wedge-like seam, the inner-most area of her Ass.

The closer he got to it, the more that his heart began to race...

Sara was starting to get impatent, and clamped her cheeks together in frustration...

The sight of that, 'Clamping', gripping motion, only deterred what little courage that he had left...

Her magnificent Ass, though, quite beautiful, and gigantic, as Tom looked up at it with such amazment, and wonder. That the thought of being interposed within the mighty glutius-maximus, and wedged between those powerful, mountainous, cheeks, sent a surge of fear into his gut!

"Sara, I don't want to do this!", Tom yelled-out to her in frustrated humileation.

"Oh, Come-On!, It'll be fun Tommy, I won't hurt you", "I Promise!", she whispered, in a sexy, feline-like purr, that sent a prickling-tingle down Tom's spine...

"Come-on baby, Please!", Sara cooed.

"O.K.!,.... but, don't squeeze, O.K.?", Tom asked her, with an anguished request.

After, a rumbling quake of giggling, Sara agreed, and told him to, "hurry-up!"

******

Tom climbed into the wobbling space and found it easier to push against the inner walls and spread them apart as he worked his way up the sweaty tunnel.

The sweat was slippery, and soon covered his palms with a greasy oil-like coating of musky tang. He wedged himself into the cramped space and wriggled-up in-between the heavy globes.

Sara's movements startled him, when she quivered, and jerked in reaction to his worm-like movements....

The heated smell of her, intoxacated him. He held his breath when he reached the ring-like hole, that centered the deepest part of the crevase.

The wrinkled opening, winked, and puckered, as he quickly made his way past the dank-darker, area....

Tom was releaved to get past it, and paused to relax in the smoother skin of her upper buttox...

The sudden compression, caught him off-guard, when the walls suddenly just, 'Grabbed Him'...

"What the hell?", Tom screamed-out!



******



Sara giggled as she clamped-down, and trapped his little body within her most sensative area...

She simply could 'NOT' resist, capturing him in there!

She could feel his tiny struggles, and his hot little cock, as she held him firmly between her sweaty ass cheeks...

She reveled in the most exsquisite sensation. The thought of having a completely full-grown man, trapped inside her Ass was just so empowering!

"Eew, yeA!", she mumbled softly under her breath...

She could just 'Crush', him if she so desired, and so effortlessly too. He wasn't going anywhere, unless 'she' allowed him to....

Toms frantic struggles felt so good. Sara was getting so hot now, that she restained herself, and released him.

Tom quickly climbed on up, and crawled out ontop of her rounded mounds of glourious BUTT!

He was releaved to escape the gripping ass muscles, as they could have easily squashed him flat!

He caught his breath and walked up across her smooth lower back, and started to climb the slope-like incline of her bare back.

Sara started to turn onto her side, and the rolling motion caused Tom to drop to his hands and knees.

The smooth bare skin gave nothing to grab on to, and he crawled faster up the solid-groove of her spinal column...

He got up between the wing-like shoulder-blades, and the skin was so warm and soft that he wanted to rub himself on it, as he crawled on up to her shoulder. The shiny-black strands of hair, that had strayed away from the mane, gave him a 'rope-like' hand hold, and he pulled himself on up to her rising, rounded, shoulder...

Sara rose on up into a sitting position, and turned her face toward him as she discovered him sitting on her shoulder...

"See, I told you that it would be fun", she whispered.

"You liar, you told me that you wouldn't squeeze me!", Tom yelled-out, as he gathered up a handful of hair to hang on to. Her laughter quaked as she burst into a giggling fit of hysteric's...

"You promised!", Tom added, in a squealing yelp!

Sara couldn't help but laugh at his complaning, little, voice. It was so funny, 'for her' to hear him 'yelling' at her, about being nearly squashed within her butt-crack!

"Oh, you, think it's funny, huh?", Tom screamed.

"Yes, it is kinda funny, and it tickled too!", Sara told him as she continued giggling at his tiny figure...

Toms humileated reaction amuzed her even more. The whole Idea of having such complete control over him arroused her so much that her heated sex was flexing, and dripping, with tingling pleasure!

She was struggling to restrain her desire, the impulse to just seize him up and 'use' him to satisfy her hungry pussy was the only thing on her mind!

Sara didn't want to hurt him, but the Idea was compelling her to exsplore the exsquisite sensation of having him within her seething vag-jay-jay!

Tom wasn't exspecting it, or was he 'prepaired' for what the giantess had in mind. The sudden 'change' in her exspression scared him, when the warmth of her palm enclosed over him and squeezed around his resisting limbs....

"Sara, wait a minute, what are ya' gonna' do-ta-me??", Tom was swiftly, and carefully lowered down into the enclosure of her thighs. He was released, and pushed forward, toward the now sweltering wall of dripping giant pussy-lips...

"Sara Please, stop, wait a minute, what, wait, I'm, hey, Sara?, SARA!..", Toms tiny complaning squeaks were smothered-out, when the mouth of the hungry opening compressed around him....

"Kiss-me, Tom.....Lick-me, baby...", she breathed....

The slippery ultra-soft lips were uneven, and dripping with juicy oil, as he was pressed-into-it, with the forceful proding fingertips of a single delicate hand. She drove him forward, and squashed him into the heated wettness....

His cock had lost it's firmness, as the smothering reaction to being shoved into the mighty cunt, took his arrousal away, and replaced it with life-threatening terror!

Sara wouldn't do this, would she? Not this! He was starting to freak-out, as the lips slightly parted, and seemed to draw at his tiny body like a vacuum...

"Sara NO!", Tom yelled into the slathering space of her monstrous womanhood!

"Sara, please I'll suffacate!, he screamed-out!



*****



Sara felt his struggling little body squashed into her tingling pussy, and she loved the way it wiggled, and pressed against her....

The rippling sensation was driving her wild! There was no turning back NOW!

She firmly pressed him into her sensative lips, and gasp with breath-taking pleasure...

His legs kicked, and his arms flayled all around as she inserted him into the sloppy-slippery mouth...

The way that his tiny body felt, she had to fight to keep from getting to rough!

"OOOOhhhhhhhh,.....GOD!, Sara gasped-out in wonderous pleasure......

"MMmmm, yeA!", she whispered. The firm grasp of her inner-walls constricted around him, compressing, and trapping him inside.....

She gripped at the tiny wrist of one of his free hands, and pinched it up with a single finger and thumb, as she started to pull him out, slowly-, then, in a sudden change of direction, she found his shoulders, and firmly pressed him back into the willing maul....

She could feel, every movement that he made, and the sensation was creating a heated pressure within her core that was taking her mind to levels that she never knew exsisted!

Sara moaned with trembling pleasure as she plunged his little body deeper into her swollowing pussy. His futile resistance only increased her hunger...

The sloppy wettness drenched his body, as she released a gushing-splash of sparkling liquid...

She was trembling with overwhelming heat, as she 'used' him....

Tom had become a 'TOY', a most exsquisite pleasure Toy! A living, breathing, sex-toy....

The tiny gasping breaths that he took, she could feel. The kicking legs, the pressing hands, and even his mimiscule fingers, she felt that, too....

The waves of orgasum came on quickly, and Sara jerked with an exsplosive response to the first clamping eruption!



*******



Tom found the slippery walls enclosing around his trapped body, and tried to break free...

The failed attempts only made her hotter, as he was plunged into the oven-like heat of her enveloping sex...

He found the inflated-bulb of her clitorious, as it slapped into his tiny face. He took it into his hands and pulled....

She jerked, and squeezed her thighs together! The reaction was instantanious!

Tom then realized what he needed to do....

He began squeeezing, and sucking, and licking, the sensitive gland....

His insidious idea was working, as he found that 'He' could now have just a tiny-bit, of 'control'.

The quivering clit enlarged, and firmed up, as he tenderly stroked it, and lavished it with wild kisses, and massaging fingertips....

Sara squealed-out in overwhelming pleasure!

Then she squeezed her thighs together, and convolsivly erupted with spasmic-jerking, and unconscious, dream-like euphoria....

Tom was nearly crushed as she quaked, and rocked about....

He held his breath, and braced himself from the crushing inner walls, as their constriction squeezed violently!

The temporary force, subsided, and slowly relaxed around his body, but if he tried to move, he would be caught-up, in a grasping squeeze that recaptured him!

He was barly able to breath, and just waited for his giantess mistress to let him go...

Streams of slippery juice flowed out around his saturated skin....

Sara finally relaxed, and Tom was able to slip free of the satisfied, giant-pussy. The dry sheet was a comforting sensation as he flopped onto it and gasped in a breath of fresh air...


He crawled away, along the inside of one wall-like thigh, and made his way toward the open area between her rising knees.

It was so dream-like, and mezmerizing to reflect on the event that had just happened to him...

Tom regained his breath, and cleared his mind as he stared up at the landscape of her glourious, naked body...

Her pumping exshusted breaths, flexing her chest as she recovered from the pleasure of her new toy.
Chapter End Notes:

Should I keep going?  What do you think?