- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tom enters a true fantasy world of blissful pleasure.  Childhood fantasys realized....

'The Decrement of Tom'






By :wildcatman






Chapter 5












Sara's warm hand protectivly curled around his back as he sat on the wide surface of her bare thigh. The scent of her was nearly consuming him....

The warmth, and the smell of fruity-lotion, blended with the natural aroma of her enormas body, sent his mind into a trance that took his libedo to a whole different plane...

Tom was drunk, his body quaked with overwhelming passion. The softness of the everspreading skin was absorbing what little resistance that he had left...

Sara wrapped her fingers around him and effortlessly took his tiny body-up, and rocked forward in the recliner, and bent-up with a leaning motion, as she stood-up from the chair.

She took him smoothly down the hall, and into the last room at the end. Her bedroom. Sara sat him down on her pillow, and turned and left. She had to wake-up Hailey, and turn off the T.V....

She made sure that all the lights were off, after her sister was tucked-in, and she made one last check, across the street, to see if any strange vehicals were parked there...

She headed for the bathroom, and brushed her teeth, and her hair. She changed into her nighty, and put on a fresh pair of underwear. After the clocks alarm-timer was set, she was ready for bed herself.

Sara gazed down at the tiny, little, man. He was so 'small'...

She felt responsable for his situation, not just the shrinking part, but the whole thing...

That stupid Bruce! He was nothing but trouble, she couldn't understand how, she had let herself even consider going out with him.

The moment that she had met Tom, she was able to see the exstream differance between the two, and the way that Tom had treated her was so perfect, and good, as the way he made her feel, about herself.....

She was falling for him, and fast....

She slowly pulled the covers back, and gently scooted into the bed...

*****


Tom was startled awake by the jostling motion when the giantess Sara slid into the bed. The rocking and shifting was like a 'ships-tilting', when the tide was strong...

He braced himself as the bouncing motion awakened him, Sara's hair was now loose, and flowing around her neck, as she softly lowered her head down onto the pillow next to him. Tom looked at her giant face in the dim light of the glowing night-light, that was just below in a outlet on the wall.

The way her eyes sparkled, and glimmered, in the dim light was like that of a Goddess....

Sara slid her hand up around him in a protective wall. Tom could feel the warmth of it, as the smell of mild-soap, and a sweet parfume swirled into the air around him. Her yawning moan, was even a soothing, though-'Rumbling', sound, as she stretched and wiggled into a comfortable position.

He found his now nearly naked body, resting just under her soft, huge, palm....

Tom reached up, and stroked his fingertips over the skin on her warm palm...

The reality, of the true, situation, was just so 'strange'....

How could this have happened to him? People just don't 'Shrink', it just didn't make any sense at all, and his mind began searching for some reasonable explanation. The whole idea of being a miniature size, just a fraction of a normal-sized man, the defencless, and completely helpless size.

The strangness of the whole thing, caused him to consider death, and just how to do it...

He couldn't live like this, Sara would soon tire of him, and she wouldn't just continue to care for him like a little pet....

All the other women that he'd been with would never keep him, No,way,...they would most likly sell him to the highest bidder, or just dump him off somewhere...

No, this euphoria wouldn't last long, Tom concidered...

However, if he was going to go, 'OUT'- he was going to go out with some style, and grace!

The sight of Sara's beautiful face, right in front of him was a moment in time that he wished he could just 'Stop', she was so beautiful, right at this moment...

He no longer had any fear, as his new realazation bloomed in his mind...

He was going to exsplore this, 'this', meaning, an old fantasy that he had pushed way back into the back of his mind, and forgotten...

A childhood dream, a form of escape, a 'pretending', a dominant fantasy of recurring night-mares!

The miniature sized man, with an enormas woman!

Maybe this wasn't a punishment. Maybe it was a reward, for living a 'good' life. The majestic Goddess was smiling down upon him, Yes! That had to be it! The ultimate fantasy, Realized!

Just for him. He remembered all those fantasy's, from his younger days, just after he started looking at girls in a completely different way. The days he spent at the lake during summer camp in the seventh grade, the bikini's, and the horse-back riding, the cheerleaders, the summer concerts in the park...

All of those mid-night dreams where, he would be able to become so small, that he could just walk right under a closed door and enter the 'land of the giantess'

He thought about the way that he had imagined it, back then....

However, it was even better than all those dreams put together, he was now living it!

Sara was the most beautiful woman that he had ever met, and she was right here in front of him, as a woman, and his most desired fantasy---'A Giantess'

Tom's heart was throbbing inside of his tiny chest, as he stood-up and walked over to touch her magnificent face. The skin was a mocha-color, that glissened with a tiny-bit of oil on the surface. The startled reaction, that he caused when she felt his feathery touch, made her lift her head and squint her eyes down at him....

"Tom, what-cha-doin'?", her breath wafted over him.....

"You can't sleep ether huh?", she slightly lifted her head-up, and focused on her little boyfriend.

Tom carefully approached her mouth, and placed both hands on the pillow-soft skin of her pouty upper lip. The moist smoothness quivered, responding to his tiny touch.

The size of her lips, easily large enough to take his entire body into the maul of her open mouth....

A warm gust of wind swirled from the open tunnels of her smooth nose....

Tom was so transfixed on her, that nothing else exsited, just her, just, Sara. Her hair spilled down over the pillow, and appeared like a flowing stream, as Tom stepped into it and walked over to her cheek...

The size of her giant ear was drawing his attention. He examined the intriquit detail of the design inside her beautiful ear. The tiny thin covering of velvet hair that swirled over the side of her powerful jawline....

The scent of her enormas body, blended with the heat, that emmenated from under the sheet flowed over his tiny being and intoxacated his mind with a deleirious, lustfull, desire...

The solid erection that pressed against his shorts rubbed into the front of them as he walked. Sara opened her top-button of her the frilly nighty, and allowed her perkie breasts to feel the cooler air...

Tom's entire view was filled with the glourious display of her naked breasts. Sara's hand found him, and gently compressed around his body.

"Oh-Tom, Mmmmmmmm, come-ta-meee...", Sara's whisper sounded...

The dipping-lifting motion distracted him slightly, when Sara raised up onto one elbow, proping herself up on her side. Then, without warning, he was pressed firmly into the wall of creamy breast, as she held him within her open palm....

The world became a foggy, blurry, cloud, as he was rubbed slowly over the delicate softness...

The solid-nipple, bumped into his face as her hand positioned him there...

The firmer-skin was heated, and darker, with a bumpy circular pattern around it...

He grabbed the erect knobby, and with both hands, he squeezed and massaged it while kissing and licking the rubbery pertrusion....

Wildly, he licked at it, sucking, and kissing it with a fatuous fervor of an animal.

The hand that positioned him, gripped tighter, and manuvered his face were the giantess wanted...

"Mmmm, Uummm,..mmmmmmOooohh,....yessss,..Tomm,...yesssssss.......", Sara's moaning pleasure filled the entire world....

Complete control, was hers....

Sara shifted the tiny mouth, to her other breast, as it quickly lapped away at her tingling nipples...

The miniscule size was just so delicate, and yet so, wonderful...

She could feel the incredable little tougue, as it flicked-away at her gigantic breast. The sensation was so delishious, and tender...

She shifted him back to the other-side, once again and sighed with a grunting, frustration...

Tom felt the growing nipples become even harder, as the giantess became more excited. The heavy thumping heart, pounded harder as her breathing pumped faster, and faster....

The heat increased, forming a moist dew of slippery sweat all across the creamy skin of her enormas boob's...

His ribs strained under her grasp, as she unconsciously squeezed him a little tighter...

He was lifted away, and up, to her mouth. Her emotionless face was sleepy-eyed, and deleirious as she opened her mouth and pressed her sweltering-hot lips, over his trapped body...

"MMMmmmuuummm,...Yummmmm,Ummmmm, she slobbered, as her mauling wet lips consumed his straining little body...

Saturating his tiny shorts, and liberally drenching his entire midsection with her oilly salava...

"MMuuummWhaaa", working her mouth over his waist, she used her powerful tougue to remove his sopping wet shorts...

The tiny pair of blue pants was sucked off of his legs with a hungry-devourering pressure, that sent a sudden pang of unexspected fear through Toms mind as the tip of Sara's powerful tougue searched out the shorts, and sucked them off his body, and spit them out...

His rigid-cock, now free, poled-out into the air for only a mere fraction of a second, before he felt the swollowing engulfment of her cavernious mouth. Taking him completely inside, up to his chest....

Sara's mouth held him, trapped inside, as her powerful tougue saturated his straining lower-body like a 'man-sized' pop-sickle....

She could feel his firm butt, flexing, as it pumped wildly against her lower-lip...

Opening her mouth wider, she drew his naked body inside, even deeper, and closed her lips over his upper-chest with a sucking vaccuum of increasing pressure...

Tom's cock touched the ridges, of the hard-roof, of her swollowing mouth....

His butt sinking into the bed of her rough tougue, as the teasing warmth soaked into his captive form. He breathed in between her gushing breaths, so that he could get a fresh breath of oxygen, as the giantess was pulling all of the surrounding air away from him, as she sucked-in nearly all of the available air....

His body was tingling, and the skin was slightly burning with the acidic juice's of her hungry mouth. He reached out and gripped at her lips and held fast, as she slathered his body with a rapid, powerful, embrace....

Her massive breath became like a blast-furnace, as she fingered herself feverishly. Driving herself to an orgasum, with tiny Tom trapped within her clamped teeth....

He couldn't move a muscle, as she set her teeth together, compressing firmly against him...

The hard surface of the solid edges held his limbs spread as Sara enjoyed the first wave of an exsplosive orgasum.

Her eminnent orgasum sent her into a writhing, jerking-spasum of convolsive pleasure...

Tom was assulted by the heated breaths of the giantess...

His untouched cock wobbled freely, and strained in the steam-bath of her confining mouth. His brain was filled with desire, as he was forced to submit to her, he could only wait, untill she allowed him the freedom of movement again....

Sara came hard, and when she finally relaxed, her mouth released her tiny prisoner, and she slowly pulled his slippery body out of her restricting mouth, and set him down on her sweaty stomach.

The colder-outside air awakened his intoxacated brain, with a shocking ice-like breeze...

The front of her body was displayed fully, as she had removed her top, and tossed-it aside when he was trapped within her mouth. Tom was breathing in the fresher-air and awakening to the frustrated realazation that his balls were tightly swollen, and his cock twitched and jerked with the slightest sensation of touch.

He layed spread-out on his belly, pressing his hot-cock into the warmth of her enormas body. The dry skin wasn't as soft as her mouth, and his mind became distraught with sexual pressure!

He rose-up, and lowered down, in rythmic waves, as Sara caught her breath...

He could feel the strength, of her pounding heart, as it rapidly pumped within her colosal body. His pumping ride continued, up, and down, with every forceful breath that she took. Lifting, and lowering, lifting, and lowering....

He looked up at her with desire, and the submissivness of a slave....

His tiny body was just so 'small', that Sara, could just 'use' him, any way that she wished...

Her pussy was now well lubracated, and still hungered for more, as she recovered from the first orgasum and caught her breath...

Tom had no Idea of Sara's sexual appetite, and he was about to find out just how hungry she was!

Sara was a machine, when it came to sex. She could go all night long. Tom was about to find out that he was getting way more, than what he bargained for!!!!!








*****************
Chapter End Notes:

Wow!  Is it getting HOT in here?