- Text Size +
The Decrement of Tom




By: wildcatman





Chapter 41









Hailey floated around inside of the tub clinging to a huge pink plastic soap-dish. Mindy had filled-up the bath-tub with warm water and carefully placed the make shift, soap-dish 'Boat' into the center of the enormas bath-tub.

Mindy's towering leg's and naked butt, overshadowed the tiny boat as she stepped slowly and causiously into the water. The water level rose-up, in a quick and instant reaction to such a massive intrusion of volume. The waves increased and a rolling, dipping, rising motion caused the tiny girl inside the boat to hang on tightly....

Mindy quickly sat down, opening her knee's apart so that she could look down between her leg's and see her tiny playmate, bobbing around in the little soap dish boat.

Hailey became frightened, as she felt the water-level increase and suddenly lift her up. The giantess girl Mindy smiled down at her and softly chuckled with a rumbling girlish giggle. The sight of her tiny little friend bobbing up and down inside the soap-dish boat amused her and she could barely contain her laughter.

"Having fun?", Mindy asked her. "I don't know-bout this....the water's too deep!", Hailey yelled up at her, trembling with fear.

"Oh, it's alright, it's not 'that' deep", Mindy said. Sweeping her open palm down into the clear surface and creating a rolling wave to ripple toward the tiny floating boat...

Hailey was tossed about and was forced to cling tightly to the side of the plastic boat. Mindy laughed and swept another wave toward her...

"Stop-it!", Hailey cried out, terrified of the swift amount of water that suddenly began to attack her tiny boat!

Mindy giggled, and swept another wave toward her...

The wave caught the tiny boat, flipping it over. Hailey flopped-out into the water and started trying to swim toward the shallow end,....right up between Mindy's legs.

Mindy's conforming palms quickly scooped the tiny girl up within, lifting her dripping wet body up out of the pool of crystal clear water. Hailey wrapped both arms around the middle of the uplifted thumb, standing in front of her as her knee's sank into the softness of the giant girl's enclosed palms.

Mindy shifted her little friend closer and held her just below her face. The tiny girls wet little body squirmed around and clung tightly to her thumb...


"I won't let you drown, can't you swim?", she whispered.

"NO, please don't put me back in the water!", Hailey squealed out, with terrorized panic in her voice.

"O.K., O.K., I won't, don't worry!", Mindy tried to reassure her frightened little doll-sized friend...

"I'll put you back on the boat", Mindy whispered, as she shifted her back down between her legs and held her over the soap dish. The boat was swiftly lifted out of the water, with her left hand and she held tiny Hailey inside her right, trying to replace her into the floating plastic boat dish.

Hailey squeezed as tight as she could, trying to hang on to and hug the giant girl's thumb...

Mindy shook her hand and giggled, as she tried to shake her tiny friend loose. Her fingers gripped around her and she gently pulled on her upper back trying to carefully grip at her shoulders without squeezing her too tightly...


"NO, Don't....Please, I don't want to play in here!", Hailey screamed!

Mindy couldn't help but to find this helpless little girl so amusing. The idea of being so afraid of the water was rediculous to her. It was only a couple inches deep. How could she be so afraid of it...


"Come on, just get into the boat, it's alright you'll see...", Mindy coerced her, as she tried to pull her gripping little arm's free of her thumb...

"NOOOO!", Hailey screamed out in sheer terror.


Mindy giggled, trying to shake Hailey loose, then she quickly broke into a fit of convolsive laughter.

The frantic terrified little girl was just so funny to her. Mindy dipped her down under the water and swiftly pulled her back out in a quick sweeping motion.

The quick dip into the water surprized Hailey, she wasn't prepaired and took in a huge mouthful of water...

Coughing and spitting up, she still angrily clung to the young giantess's thumb as she tried to catch her breath. Mindy laughed so hard, that she accidently released a small amount of pee and it squirted-out from between her leg's. A bubbling sound broke free at the sametime, releasing a cloud of foul smelling air...

Hailey was nearly gagging when she finally caught her breath, only to sniff up a huge lungful of the noxious gas!

Mindy was shaking her tiny bathtub-buddy, as she instantly realized what was happening, giggling uncontrolably she held Hailey down even closer, directly into the foggy warmth of the sour-gas fart...

Hailey coughed and tried to hold her breath, as the gigantic young girl deviously forced her to smell her stinky gases. Her contagious giggling continued, as she relentlessly held Hailey right inside of the stinch of her gurgling farts...

The beguiling game was suffocating Hailey, while Mindy roared with delight and continued to release bubble after bubble of spoiled stankness...

Hailey screamed out in humiliation and disgust, trying to break free of her giant owners finger's, hoping that she would be able to swim if she had to fall into the sparkling pool of clear bathwater. The depth seemed much deeper, right below her, in-between the open thighs of the giant girl.


"Aw, what's wrong?", Mindy teasingly spluttered. "Don't like my raspberry's?", still manically giggling and trying to hold her tiny captive still, but trembling as she continued to try and contain her hysterical laughter.


Hailey couldn't take it anymore and swiftly opened her mouth and bit-down on the fat thumb-pad of her giggling owner.


"YA-000wwwwwL!" Mindy cried out, quickly reacting to the tiny-sized teeth that sharply clamped down onto her plump thumb...

The sting of Hailey's bite smarted, Mindy almost threw her away as she jerked her hand up and shook the mini-sized girl loose letting her drop into the water between her leg's...

"THAT HURT!", Mindy roared down to the tiny bobbing head that floated in the crystal clear water.

Hailey paddled her leg's and swept her arm's around trying to tread water. She didn't know how to swim but she was learning fast...

"Mindy, please help me!", she begged the girl giantess. "I can't swim!"

Mindy grimaced, while sucking on her thumb, with a painful look of distain, suddenly began to pump her knee's up and down.
Swift alternating motions of the enormous girls leg's created a frothy turmoil of turbulent thrusting water.
Hailey tryed to swim away, down between the enormous pumping legs...

Mindy became angry, and suddenly started frantically thrashing her thighs even faster in the bathwater...

Hailey was swept up within the whirlpool, quickly pulling her down under the foaming froth and into the bottom of the tub. Colder under currents from the bottom sent chills down the tiny girls naked body. She tried to hold her breath as long as she could, but the swirling motion of the violent undertow held her under for to long...

......


Kelly had taken Sara up from between her leg's and lifted her high up in front of her face. Tom was fighting for air within her tightly sealed inner-thigh muscles. Kelly loved the frightened look on tiny Sara's face, she could tell that this little bargaining chip between her leg's was going to work out quite nicely...

Tom could be crushed to death, if 'she',(Sara) didn't do exactly as the giantess wanted. More over, Sara could be used as the bargaining chip to get 'Tiny Tommy' to do as she ordered him...

She would soon have them 'both' trained very much to her liking. This was going to be so much fun for her...

"Kiss my nipple tiny bitch", Kelly growled, as she held Sara over next to her left breast and opened her palm allowing her to freely move around inside her hand.

Tom was held solid, trapped-up tightly between her massive thigh's, then 'suddenly' in a vacuum like pop he was casually released, to fall free of the entrapment.

The tremendous thighs opened apart and a cool breeze of fresh air swiftly poured over his confused face!

He looked up across the massive lower body of the giantess Kelly. Higher up, her smile had faded turning into an impatient frustrated glare. She peered down upon him with glazed over eyes and slightly chuckled with an heir of complete dominance.

Sara was wildly licking at the huge, erect nubbin of Kelly's magnificent breast. Her tiny hand's sensuously adouring and caressing the massive areola, as she feverishly lapped away at the stiffened nipple.

Kelly began to breath much deeper, heavier, and longer breaths...

Her heaving chest glissening with oily sweat, as it started to exspand larger and larger, each time she took a breath. The tremendous sight of this huge female body, (from Tom's perspective) was so erotically terrifying!

Sara was trying her best to satisfy her master. Kelly moaned with frustration and pushed the tiny female deeply into the warmth of her heated breast...

The forgiving softness receded inward as the mini-sized slave-girl was forced into the huge wall of breast-flesh. Tom shuttered as he watched helplessly from far below, trapped within the depths of this gigantic womans open thighs...

Kelly gasped as Sara's tongue started to tingle across her rock-hard nipple. The sensation was exquisitely devine, her tiny mouth sent waves of arousing pulses to wash all over her tingling naked body...


"Mmmmm yeah, Sara-that's very 'GOOD' tiny one!", Kelly's eye's glazed over, as she stretched her leg's out...


Tom suddenly became sandwiched-up between her muscular thighs once again, only they weren't tightly pressed together, this time he was just slightly pinned between her enormous knees. He stayed still, hoping that she would forget about him being down there...

The size of her thigh muscle's was so enormous. Tom closely watched the incredable muscle flexing as the giantess quivered with arousal. He was standing up, his head just barely clearing the top of the giant knee bone's. The 'V'-shaped trough, that the space between her leg's created when she pressed them closely together, seemed to be like a narrow valley traveling up to the thick curly patch of shiny pubic hair nestled within...

The musky twang that emanated from her sex was strong and heady, an intoxacating aroma...

Tom became aroused, he had to turn around to allow his erection to spring free between the giant set of knees...

Kelly shifted Sara over to her other nipple, pressing her into it with a firm amount of pressure. She felt Tom squirming around between her leg's and opened them apart slightly, allowing him some much needed room...

Tom quickly looked up to see that the giant Kelly was peering down at him with a lusty hunger. Her high cheek-bone's were glowing with arousal. Reaching her open hand down slowly between her thigh's, she opened her knee's apart and placed her bare heel's squarely together. Forming an open arena within her leg's. Tom's helpless naked form, now stood shaking in the center of the gigantic, encircling female leg's.

Kelly's curling index finger motioned for her tiny male-slave, to come up towards her huge swollen muffin...

Tom staggered around, finding his balance as his stiff erection poled-out in front of him. He hesitated as long as he could, resisting her summon's,...causing her to grumble with impatient feminine arousal...

She sounded like an enormous snarling panther as she flushed with anger, quickening her curling fingers invitation drawing his tiny form relentlessly closer, against his own will.

Her finger suddenly stiffened-up, pointing straight out, then stabbed into the surface of the bed sheet right in front of her glissening mammoth-like vagina...


"HERE,...Now!", she barked. "Get up here Thomas, I want you right up here"


Tom caught his breath and stepped-up his pace, fearing for his life as he staggered along closing the short distance between him and Kelly's gigantic sex...

Tom's feet barely caused any give at all, while he carefully stepped closer to this monstrosity of a woman. Her heated sex emanated the intoxacating twang of her eleavated sexual arousal. Her hot breath escaped from her mouth in an excited gust of bursting exhust waves...

The tip of her long, deadly-sharp fingernail, stabbed with lethal penetration into the surface of the sheet-covered mattress, creating a huge divot that half the length of her finger disappeared into...

"Ugh,... Hurry UP!", she grumbled.

Snatching-up tiny Sara, tightly within her other hand, reluctantly pulling her away from her throbbing nipple, she scooted forward in a sudden rush of massive movement. A rough lifting bounce, shifted her pelvis closer and sent a wave of rolling motion to roll across the surface of the bed...

Tom was lifted up, and tossed several feet into the air before he flopped back down onto his butt with a bouncing plop...

The gargantuan open thighs of the giantess seemed to form into a solid wall. Her emenceness filled Tom's overwhelmed vision. He took it all in, with a rush of incredable fear, clammering to his feet he stood dumbfounded before her...

Just a few feet away from the huge, smoldering, wall of pussy-muff, his trembling little naked body seemed to burn with uncontrolable desire. He was mesmerized at the sheer sight of this steaming female orifice. The air seemed to come alive with an electric static of breathtaking pulses, making his knee's go weak and his heart pound wildly.

Her hand floated down in front of him. A tightly gripped fist consealed all, but Sara's tiny little head. Tom started to go to her, when he was swiftly knocked off his feet from the unexpected impact of the giantess' thumb.


"NO, not yet", Kelly whispered softly to him. "I'll just keep Sara with me, until I'm satisfied"

"Get to work, littleman,...am I gonna haff-ta', skA-Weeze' your little girlfriend's tiny gut's OUT?"

"I WILL, unless you get to work an start licking that tiny tongue of yours all over my pussy", she ordered.


Tom dropped to his knee's at the thought of it. Her massive pussy swelled out before him, seething with glissening jelly-like juices. The slippery gel-like paste stuck to his hand's and tasted like strong uncooked fish...

His mouth filled quickly as he tried to appease his gigantic female captor. Sara was gripped up tightly and groaned within the compression of Kelly's huge fist. Her voice sounded weak, she had been squeezed so tightly that she could barely breath from the powerful force.

Tom licked at her huge meaty lips, carefully placed fingers lightly stroking the inner-most sides of them, causing the sensitive muscles inside to twitch and compress creating a deep sucking motion from within. More juice's began to leak out, running down between her huge butt-cheek's...

The heat off of her emence form was overwhelming while he was forced to kiss and lick the colossal pussy. The huge movement, of the female body began to roll in humping motions, gently thrusting her wide hip's as she felt the tiny man's lips working so softly across her most sensitive area.

He quickly glanced up at Sara, to see if she was still alert and breathing...

Sara was looking back at him with tears flowing down her cheek's. The huge forefinger of Kelly's fist wrapped firmly around her upper body with consuming pressure...

Holding her prisoner and using her to force Tom to do as she wanted. A bargaining chip, as Kelly thought of it, a trade-off, a simple act of blackmail...

Tom coughed up a wad of jelly-like paste and spit it out...before he forced himself to continue lapping away at the emence female orifice...

Kelly moaned with overflowing arousal, sending a rumbling wave coursing down through her giant being...

Tom was slightly vibrated from the reverberating thunder of her emense feminine voice. The ripple of her rapidly pounding heart constantly drilling away from within the depth of her huge body. Reminding him of the sheer 'size' of it, with it's heavy thumping beats.

He gagged as his mouth quickly filled again. The musky scent so strong that he could barely open his eye's now, he swallowed down quart, after quart of it. The continuous flowing stream of milky paste only seemed to increase, as it over flowed and trickled down between her compressed ass-cheek's, leaving behind a sparkling trail of thick creamy goo...

Ever so slowly, Sara was casually released on top of the giantess pussy mound. Her weakened, naked body collapsed into the curly strands of Kelly's fuzzy pub's...

Tom tried to climb up to her, placing his bare feet into the bottom most part of the opening...

He reached out to Sara and grabbed her shoulder, their eye's met for a brief moment before Tom was casually embraced within a huge set of fingernails...

His juicy, cum-coated nakedness was seized up and gripped firmly within Kelly's fingertip's. Her frustrated groaning sending out a subtle clue as to what was going to happen next...

His hard cock trapped within her pinching finger's, she gripped his tiny body tightly and quickly pressed his feet into her slippery mammoth-like muff. Shoving his legs into her, he easily slipped in and slid deeply into her oven-like pussy...

Only able to stiffen his body into a ridgid position, allowing her to press him into her, forcing his naked form into the sweltering mass of ultra-softness. Kelly sucked in an excited breath as she began to slowly work her little man slave in and out of her engulfment.

Tom tried to hold his breath, but she squeezed him too tightly and forced his lung's to expel what little air that remained inside, emptying them completely.

Sara watched helplessly, forced to witness the plunging, bobbing head of her lover, as he was shoved deeply into her swallowing giantess pussy with increasing repetition and speed.

Tom was smothered into the heated crevase with wild abandon. Plunging faster and deeper into the giantess' pussy. Kelly used his tiny form to satisfy her gigantic sexual arousal. He gagged and coughed in despairation as she unknowingly smothered his tiny body into her sweltering cunt.

Sara rode the huge, sweaty, pubic bone, lifting and lowering in spasmatic waves, as the giantess Kelly rolled her huge hip's with passionate fervor. Sara held onto tightly to a handfull of course curly hairs, that allowed her to maintain her position just atop Kelly's heated vagina. The repeated motion of Kelly's huge hand as it gripped at Tom's tiny male body, slowly continuing to gain speed and force, pumping faster and faster...

Moaning with contorting spasum's of diliriusness, Kelly thrusted the tiny male body into her slurping sex without any fear of his fragile state of tinyness...

Tom slipped into a dreamstate, an altered form of consciousness. He had to survive yet another abusive attack from another giantess woman. He had become so ineptly successful at staying alive during such physical abuse that it was simply a matter of will that he ever really managed to sustain his life and go on living...




***********