- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sam discovers that he is completely helpless.  The waves splatter against the beach, as the giant girl's take over the beach house...

The Decrement of Tom




By: wildcatman




Chapter 40









Sam felt the huge finger. It was actually going to touch him. He trembled with terror, as the huge, pink, nail, slowly lowered down upon him...

The size of it was just so intimidating, a teenage girl's fingertip...

It could so easily, and quickly, just 'flick-him', and he would feel like he was hit by a fucking truck!

He cowered down at the sight of it, as the warmth from the massive finger came into contact with his bare backside. The soft texture of the large rounded pad covered his entire left shoulder, as the giant girl curiously reached out and placed her fore-finger down softly on his trembling body...

"Oh My, he feel's 'SO' weird!", Holly announced to the other giant girl's who's faces hovered over the table-top, and anxiously watched the tiny, naked man.

His 'smallness' was so cute, and 'charming'...

He looked so adorable. His muscular male body was very well developed, and toned. His tanned skin, and flexing arm's seemed to glow, he was sweating so much, and starring up at them with his tiny little frightened eye's...

Jade was sitting next to Holly, and giggled as she watched him react to her friend's fingertip, touching him...

Jade's big brown eye's glimmered with delight, as she reached out and pointed her finger at him, slowly, lowering it towards his tiny, helpless, form...

"Let me, I wanna see what he feel's like 'Too", She whispered, in an excited girlish tone!

Jade's fluorescent-green nail-polish, on her long, blade-like, fingernail's was a sudden shock to see, as she was a little 'faster' at, reaching toward him, and her dagger-like fingertip's enclosed around his bare shoulder's and firmly gripped him with a squeezing grasp...

He tried to get up from his kneeling position, and wanted to move away from the giantess hand. He stood up, and her finger's wrapped around him, and her fist closed up, trapping him within it...

Sam pushed hard against the inside muscle of her softened, fore-finger. It had no effect at all, and he was slowly, lifted up off of the surface of the tabletop!

He rose up, slowly, and silently floated closer to the huge set of sparkling brown-eye's!

His naked leg's were clamped-up tightly, and firmly squeezed together, as she carefully shifted his tiny being over to her face, to take a closer look at him...

"Well, Hello there little guy", she was literally trembling with excitment.

Sam could feel her vibrating, as she held him effortlessly before her inquisitive eye's...

"My, oh-my, aren't you just the cutest, little thing, that we've ever seeeen!", she was giddy with curiosity....

She turned him around, slowly rotating and turning him in all direction's. She giggled at the way that he tried to push against her finger, as if he could actually move it...

"Don't worry, little man, I'm not going to drop you", she whispered into his face, with a hot breath of sultry steam...

Her breath washed over his entire face, the smell of grape bubble gum, mixed with a sourness of spoiled meat, flowed out around his head nearly taking his breath away!

Jade giggled at his reaction, and purposely blew a long breath into his tiny face...

Sam was forced to close his eye's, and hold his breath, as she 'playfully', blew a warm, scented, giantess kiss...

The fist that held him, began to wobble, and shake, as she burst into a fit of laughter!

He felt like he was inside a 'cherry-picker', at least 20 feet above the surface of the huge tabletop, and the control's had gone 'wild'!

He looked over at the brown-eyed girl's glissening eye's as she gleefully giggled with resounding, excited laughter!

He felt his body being squeezed a little tighter, and she began to tilt him around, and swing him about, in all different direction's.

He gripped his tiny finger's, of both hand's, into the side of her huge thumb and bended forefinger, as they formed a soft enclosure completely around his upper body...

She teased him, and faked a 'Surprized-expression' on her face, then suddenly dipped him down swiftly, and quickly brought him back-up, in a sweeping motion....

"Ooop's-Seee-Daisy!", she whispered, as she floated his tiny body up, and all around before her glimmering brown eye's...

"Aww, look at him, isn't he just so, Cute!", she blerted out, as she brought him up uncomfortably close to her mouth, and suddenly pressed his entire face into the cusioning pillow's of her massively huge lip's!

"MMMmmmmmmm,...Wha!", her huge mouth erupted with a wett, popping Kiss...

Jade's finger's loosened, and gently tilted him, so that he was laying-back, her encircling finger's slowly opened-away, and left him sitting inside the giant girl's flattened palm...

His bare-naked body was completely coated with glissening sweat, as heat from the teen-giantess hand, had over-heated his tiny-sized form. Sam looked around nervously, and gripped at the side's of the huge, floating palm, he could feel the slightest movement, as she silently floated him all around high-up above the giant-sized table-top...

Jade dipped him and, lifted him, gently... "God, he doesn't even weigh 'anything'!", she estimated his weight, as she gently tossed his miniature form.

Sam wiped his hand's across his face, trying to clear the smattering of greasy, sweet-tasting lip-gloss, and salty sweat...

A wall of giantess face's moved-in closer, and crowded together to examine him. The sight of their huge, beautiful, face's as they curiously inspected him, was titillating,...but, terrifying too.

He held his breath, as they smiled down at him. The unsteady movement's of the giant girl's palm, kept him shifting, and bobbing all around in wobbling motion's...

Slightly moving, and shifting, in a constant, unsteady 'wobbling'.

"Look at his tiny finger's", Jade whispered. "They feel so 'weird'!".

Their bikini top's lined-up, forming a row, along the edge of the encircling table. The colorful mass of gigantic boob's pressed-in around him, completely overtaking his entire view. His heart was pounding with excitment, his eye's flickered, and flashed, as he feared for his life.

Jade's palm slowly lowered, settling down onto the table-top. Sam causously crawled out onto the cooler surface of the table.

The wall of face's instantly advanced, and moved-in closer, several gasps, and high-pitched squeal's erupted all around him....

Watching his 'movement', delighted them. He was so tiny. So small. So incredably adorable,....they were all completely fasinated with his little helpless male form!

"Oh look at him, he must be scared, he's so 'little' now", a female voice whispered.

"God, he's really 'sexy' though,...look at his ab's,...Mmmmmmm-yummy, ah,ha..ha, ha, ha!"

"Yeah, couldn't ya just 'Eat-um-UP'!". "Aww, haw, haaww... He Is, 'Super-CUTE!"

"Mmmmm I wonder, what he taste's like?". "STOP-It!" "Don't scare-em like THAT!"

"Ah, Ha,..ha,ha,ha,..heh,..heh,heh,heh,heh,"


Sam was completely surrounded. His head filled with the blended mixture of several different perfume's, and fruity shampoo's. The scent of their sun-tan lotion, and tanned skin, sent 'fireworks-off' inside his swirling head....

This group of girl's would have intimidated him at his normal size. The entire group was very pretty, and athletic. Tall and shapely, very well developed, they could have all, easily been 'vicky's secret', super-model's...

Sam tried to cover his naked manhood, as he sat before the group of starring giantess eye's. The hungry look that eminated from them, seemed to drain away what little strength he had left...

He scooted on his butt, and moved backward, away from the closest one, but this awkward, 'crabwalk-like' movement, only moved him closer to the sandy-haired german girl right behind him...

Taylor couldn't resist. She just had to touch the 'tiny-sized' litte male. He looked so much smaller, then her toy-sized dog's. She had two tiny 'Toy-Poodle's', and they could have easily used Sam for a 'chew-toy'.

Taylor's long, slender finger's, comformed around his upper body with a cupping entrapment. She squeezed lightly, only enough to capture the miniature man. Her powerful finger's gripped-up around him and forced his arm's down, as they clamped his kicking leg's together and gathered Sam up within her single hand.

Sam couldn't contain his frightened scream, as the shock of her huge finger's suddenly caught him, and immobilized him, restricting any movement from his neck down, she carefully lifted him up to her smiling face.


"Va-att ave wee-eer',... So-ew, ittie-bittie-tinie-wienie", she quietly whispered. "Mmmmm.., Yass, You are VERY SMALL!", Taylor's german accent spluttered out, in an eruption of juicy, girlish, spendor...


Her bronze-skin glissened on her shoulder's and chest. She had a well developed sun-tan, and her tall, lean, body was overwhelming to Sam as he despairately tryed to break free of her huge clamping fist...


"Stop-It, Please, just let me GO!", Sam screamed up at her tremendous face, finally finding his voice.



"Vot?, Jew do not 'Like'?", Tayor tilted her head to one side, and starred down at him quizically...


"Please, ladie's, just...", Sam was interupted. "SO CUTE, He Talk's!", Taylor announced to the surrounding girl's...



Laughter filled the room, as she held him out for everyone to see. Displaying Sam's tiny head as it poked out from the top of her gripping fist...


Sam was floated around before them. A slow, sideways, sweeping motion, took him past their huge glimmering eye's. A wall of teenage giantess face's flowed past him, each one more excited then the last...


Holding tightly as he could, he gripped at the huge finger that encircled his waist. He was pushing his tiny finger's through the conforming space between hers, and his naked body felt compressed, and squished-up...


Taylor's finger's were very smooth, and soft, but Sam's natural human instinct forced him to search for something to hang on to!

The distance to the floor was terrifying, and if he fell from her hand from so high-up, he would surely break a leg!

Another set of sparkling fingernail's fluttered up, swept around, and swiftly formed an open-palmed platform, right next to him. Megan's voice resounded as she spoke...


"My Turn Now", she said, as she held her hand out next to Taylor's enclosed fist which tightened-up a little, at first, then slowly relaxed, as Sam was released, and quickly dumped-out into the shorter girls open palm...

Sam flopped-down into the center of the young girl's giant hand, and her finger's quickly folded-up around him, securely embracing his tiny, naked body. Her huge face appeared closely, as she excitedly held him up to her child-like eye's, and gleefully inspected him...

Megan was a naturally, brown-skinned latino. Her big dark eye's filled with a sparkling passion as she studied the miniature sized man...

"So Sweet", she softly whispered. "What's your name, little man?", Megan adoringly breathed, while examining the wriggling little naked male...

Sam started to answer her, but was cut-off as she suddenly just giggled-out, right into his trapped face...

"We'll call you, "Wiggle's!", she blerted out, bursting out laughing at his rediculious attemt's to free himself from her encircling fingertip's...

"Mr. Wiggle's", she confirmed. Still holding him up intimidatingly close to her massive mouth...


Sam couldn't believe this. He was so helpless and tiny, that he couldn't even defend himself from a single little mouse, let alone a 'whole group', of giant-sized, teenage girl's!

Megan casually held him up within her single hand, as 'effortlessly' as she would hold her 'cell-phone'. The entire group wanted to hold him, and he was carefully passed around among the whole team of female giant's. Their delicate finger's caressing, and gripping at his nakedness, fondling his tiny cock, lovingly, stroking it, and tugging at it...

Within mere moment's, Sam's 'incredulously' tiny-cock, was twitching at their huge fingertip's, and he was being driven mad by their exquisite touching. He had never felt such tantilizing pleasure. The twisting and tugging was so deluging, and dominating, that he could barely maintain his mental bearing's!

He was experiencing such a overwhelming amount of complete stimulation, and at such an overabundance, his body became paralized with orgasmic pleasure!

He strained at the huge female fingertip's, as the massive giantess face's formed a circle around above him.

He almost came, when several strands of blond hair was swept across his struggling body. The girl giant had purposely, twisted-up a brissle of her blond mane, and used it like a paint brush, twiddling it over his throbbing little diddler, and swirling it around in a quick, tighly-formed, figure eight...

The feeling was so arrousing. Although, at the same time he was so frightened, that he couldn't 'relax' enough to let himself go!

The pounding of his heart was causing his body to simultaneously 'jerk', at every pumping throb, he was quivering like a scarred rabbit, and his fully erect cock twitched, and reeled, at the slightest touch from the huge fingertip's that playfully toyed with him...

Jennifer was the oldest girl there. At 27, she was the most experienced of the group, and as she causiously stepped up to see the tiny man, she felt a sudden tightening in her loin's, as she laid her big blue eye's on his struggling little naked form...

Her bra-less, white tank-top, revealed her large breast's, and her cut-off sweat-pant's were skin-tight, and well worn.

Her fully-rounded butt, flexed and gently wobbled as she stood on her tippy-toe's to see over Megan's shoulder. The sight of this muscular, middle-aged man, being held within her friend's palm, while the other girl's took turns teasing him and masturbating him sent a rippling, tingle of heated pulse's up through her lower body!

Jenny reached in and brushed her fingernail, just the tip of her index finger, over his tight little stomach, he jerked away, and swatted at her huge finger with his tiny fist...

Jenny felt so 'empowered', and a rush of sexual feeling's flooded her spinning head. She reached down again, only this time, she grabbed his tiny body, around the shoulders and swept him up within her fingertip's.

Sam's tiny scream's delighted the encroaching group, and as he kicked his leg's wildly, he was lifted up into the air above Megan's shoulder, and shifted over to Jenny's waiting palm. Her hand's were warm, as she dropped his flailing little body into her other hand, and captured him up between her enclosing finger's.

"My, you are a tough little guy, aren't cha'?", she cooed.

Playfully squeezing him, and forcing him down onto his back, she pinned his shoulder's down, with two finger's, and pressed her thumb-pad into his rigid erection...

Sam felt his blood surge into his ball's. He gasped at the sudden jolt of orgasmic pleasure. Jenny softly giggled, and slowly began to rub her thumb around in a tiny circle...

The way that she moved her huge thumb took his breath away...

Sam's cock shot several hot jet's of jizz spurting up across her finger's and splattering all over her huge wrist!

Jenny gasped at the amount of 'cumm' that this little man had. He spasumed and convolsed over and over as she continued applying pressure, and working her thumb over his erupting little stem.

Sam nearly passed out from the sudden release, and went limp within Jenny's huge palm. She continued rubbing long after he had been spent, and his entire body went completely numb from the mind blowing experience...

"Doe's that feel good Mr. Wiggle's?", a feminine whisper resounded within his burning ear's.







**********