- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Deeper and deeper into the mist we go........

'The Decrement of Tom'





By: wildcatman






Chapter 4








Tom was released to find himself standing on the narrow edge of the cold, slick, surface of the side of the 'enormas' white, bath-tub....

Haileys black tights loomed above, as she straddled the narrow side, and stepped into the tub, bare-foot, and turned on the water...

She tested the temperature, then pluged the drain, and stepped out of it. The gushing blast of the steaming water quickly filled the open space of the gigantic basin...

It was so alarming for Tom to see the massive amount of heated water, gushing past him in a blasting force of tremendious pressure!

The sight really made him realize just how 'vulnerable' he was, now!

He had to be very careful, on the slippery surface of the tile-like porsiline, it was cold, and slick, under his feet, and he squatted down, and looked around to see where his naughty little playmate had gotten to....

Hailey was undressing, and Tom turned his face away as he realized it, and a dreadful, sinking feeling spread through-out his gut...

She was going to play with him, in the TUB!

Tom stayed in a bending crouch, as he quickly stepped down the catwalk of the tubs edge, and made his way to the wider corner section.

The bottle of shampoo that stood before him, was a good 5 feet taller than him...

Tom stepped around behind it, and tried to conseal himself from her sight, the white surface of everything around him, was making it very difficult, he stood-out like a sore-thumb...

Hailey peeled off the black-tights, and stepped into the swirling pool of steaming hot water, and quickly sat down and gasped-out an excited breath from the shock of the tepid-water.

Then she picked-up a bottle of bubble-bath, and poured some into the whirl-pool of gushing water...

Within moments the bubbles filled up the tub, and she was covered up by them. Only her bare shoulders, and her smiling face was above the cloud of white foam...

"Tommy?", she whispered, as she shut-off the water, and sank down into the suds...

Her sing-song voice resounded within the solid-walled room, like a caverious cave in a tunnel-like space....

"TOOMMMM---EEEEEEE".....TOOOMMMMMM----EEEEEEE".......

"Tommy?,....There, you-are!", she snapped, as she snatched him off of the side wall, and swiftly shifted him over in front of her smirking face....

"You can't hide from me you little doll, I'll get you ANY, WHERE, that-you-try-to-hide!", she snickered, with a delighted glee....

The steam rose up across the surface of the lake-sized pool, and the heated humid fog, caused him to break out into a sweat...

The warmth of Haileys huge hand increased the heat even more, and Tom was soon glissening with slippery sweat...

He had never been more humileated in his entire life!

This gigantic youngster was his superior, and he was just a little, tiny, plaything....

Hailey dipped him down into the water, slowly, and carefully, as the sumptuous, soapy-suds, emersed his body...

Her imposing form looming over him as he sank into the soothing foam. Hailey was completely enamored with Tom...

Her enchanting face filled his entire view, and Tom was seeing the resemblance of her sister Sara within her eyes, and a sudden pang of disturbing thoughts erupted within his mind!

He had to get away from her, she was so young and innocent that he was beginning to get an arrousal that very deeply disturbed him!

Her sparkling eyes fluttered as she watched his glissening skin within the palm of her single hand, and she was getting a warm sensation that felt so wonderful!

Her breath was deepening, and her heart pounded as she held him, and she got the most incredable tingling sensation...

Tom watched her eyes glaze over, and the panic started to set-in as he realized that she was becoming arroused by him!

He thrashed all around, and tried to break free of her grasp, as she giggled and constrained his tiny form...

"Hailey, please, just set me down on the floor now honey, I don't think that we should be taking a bath together, O.K.?", Tom yelled-out to her giant face...

"No, I like this Tommy, I want to let you slide down my body like a slip-N-slide!, she whispered to him, as she lifted him-up under her neck, and released him onto her upper-chest area, and let him slip across the wet-skin of her smooth breast area, and he slipped down across, and splashed into the foamy-water...

Tom tried to swim away from her fluttering fingers, as they swooped down upon him and seized his body up, and lifted him up out of the water...

"Hailey, Please-Don't, you can't treat me like this.....", Tom struggled around within her confining grasp....

"Sweetheart, Hailey?,....Please!" "Just let me go!" "No! Don't do this!" Toms begging only amused her more, as she toyed with him.

He slid-down across the slick surface again, and again, as she repeated the 'catch-n-release' game, of slippy-slide...

Tom couldn't beleive that this was actually happening to him. This little girl was useing him like a 'rubber-duck', and he could do nothing to defend himself....

The soapy foam had gotten into his eyes on the tenth, or twelfth pass, and the burning soap was stinging them. He screamed out to her, that she was hurting him, and the instant that she heard his distress, she lifted him out, and placed him onto a bed of terry-cloth towel....

The stinging soap reddened his eyes as he rubbed them into the dry material of the towel. The cooler outside air was a relief, as he could now relax, and settle himself down...

When he was able to open his eyes, he realized that he was sitting on the toilet seat, in the center of a huge white-towel. Hailey was nearly in tears, as she studied him closely...

"I'm sorry, please don't tell Sara, I promise, I won't hurt you anymore, O.K., Please!", Hailey's voice trembled, as she struggled to keep from crying. The instant that she stood, the splashing water, gushed around her tremendous figure and cascaded down across her glissening statue and poured into the pool of bubbles in an amazing waterfall of streaming rivers...

Toms body shook at the colossal form, the glorious size of her naked body, so close was a spectical that burned into his mind....

Her undeveloped budding breasts, smoothed down with the soapy suds, as she stepped free of the tub and grabbed another towel, and rubbed herself-off with it, wiping the wettness from her glissening skin, then wrapping the towel around her body.

Tom was left there on the towel, as she drained the tub, and pulled her black-tights back-onto her legs, and wiggled into them...

She rinsed the tub out, and dryed off the floor, then she found a hair-brush and started brushing her hair. The view, from where Tom sat was a spactacular show of movement, as the gigantic girl went casually about her routine, getting dryed-off and redressed...

He couldn't believe that such an enormas being could display such gracefulness, and delecate, feminine, movements, 'that' at such a huge-magnificent size!

He was trembling again, just realizing the differance in their 'size'...

The shifting of her hips as she side-stepped around within the smaller space of the bathroom, forced him to consider the simple-strength, just within one of her massive glut's...

The impact of her barefoot, as she stepped down, resounded within the floor...

A heavy thudding thump.....

He watched the flexing muscles within her legs, as she bent down and turned and twisted....

So young, so pretty, so oblivious to the power of her majestic beauty....



******




Tom sat at the edge of the window, after he had asked Hailey to put him up there, so that he could see outside. She placed him on the sill, and let him alone, to have some time to himself while she gathered up some dirty cloths and put them into the washing-machine.

Tom could see out into the side yard, and further across the street, beyond that an emptie house lot, and he noticed a black car with dark-tinted windows...

The instant that he noticed the car, a gripping twang stabbed him in the gut, alerting him to the suspiciousness of that vehical. Toms intuition told him that 'something' wasn't right about that black car...

He noticed the power-windows, on the passenger-side, as the window opened, and a round cylinder shaped scope poked out, and was directly-pointed right at Saras house...

Tom watched the scope, as it tilted and swept around, observing the perimiter of Sara's property.

He got down on his belly when the scope pointed directly at his window. The door on the drivers side opened, and a woman stepped out and stood-up, a middle-aged blond with a long pony-tail. She stretched, and loosened up her shoulders, then she took off her sunglasses and starred directly at the house.

Toms heart sank, as the squinting eyes of the blond seemed to focus-in, right upon 'him'...

She walked around behind the car, and the trunk-lid popped-open, she gathered a few small objects from inside, and closed the trunk-lid. The woman walked across the street, headed straight for the house!

Tom turned to find out where Hailey had gotten to, and realized that she was still in the back, putting things away, and straightening up the house. The wall down from the window sill was at least a 40 foot drop, and Tom realized that he was stuck up there...

'Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang!", the alarming 'knocking', on the door, told him that the suspisious blond was just beyond the doorway!

Hailey heard the knocking and came running down the hallway, headed for the door. Tom yelled-out to her as she passed, and she stopped and raised her level-flat palm out in front of him...

Tom crawled into her palm, and looked up at her with a straight-faced order;

"Hide-me, Hailey!", Tom yelled to her, "An,-don't let them IN!", he barked...

" O.K.,o.k., o.k....., here, get in here, an be quiet!", she whispered, as she held open her waist-band and dumped Toms flayling body right into her tights!

Hailey pulled her skirt back down over her waist, consealing the trapped lump of her tiny buddy, and she walked to the door to open it...

The outside door was locked, so she knew that they couldn't get inside without her first, unlocking it...

Tom was cramped-up inside the front area of Haileys crotch, and the heated pocket of tight space was NOT, where he would have suggested to be hidden, but- he would have to make himself more clear, the next 'Time'!

If there were a 'next' time! The stretchy-nylon fabric held his trapped body, compressed into the warmth of her lower-body, and the humid air was sweltering hot...

"Yes?", Hailey asked, as she opened the door just enough, to allow her to see the tall-blond-visitor.

"Yes, Hello,...I'm with the electric company, an we're just inspecting the service in your area here, and we'd like to perform a quick service check in your house-hold here,...Is the owner of the home, around?", the blond spoke like a professional, a blantent 'lieing' Professional!

"No, the owners not HERE, you'll have to come back later", Hailey yelled at her, before slamming the door in her face.

'Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang!", the sudden pounding scared Hailey, and she locked, and bolted the door!

The sudden swiftness of her running sent Tom on a wobbling-shifting ride, that jerked his trapped body around within the tight-confinment of the sweltering pocket...

The moment that the wobbling stopped, light flooded inside, and the spidery fingertips of Haileys searching hand attacked him and gripped his body-up, and pulled him free of the heated space.

Tom found himself starring into Haileys excited eyes as she held him up closly to her face...

"What NOW?", she whispered to him.

"Just stay still, and wait, they'll go away...", Tom yelled up to her...

"Good-Job, Hailey, real, good-job, girl!", Tom reasured her...

Hailey smiled at him, and held him a little more snuggly, as she huddled down next to the wall, inside of the hallway, just next to the back-door. The knocking continued several more times, and after a short while, Tom told Hailey to take him back to the window.

The young girl did as he said, and the window sill was now shaded by the tree limbs that overshadowed that side of the house. Tom realized that the black-car was gone, and they had appairantly left...

Hailey stood behind him, and peered out from above his tiny head, and the two of them just watched for a long while...

Tom could feel Hailey's hot breath, swirling around his body, reminding him again, of his giant-sized perdiciment...

The way that it was going, Tom didn't have much hope left, as he realized just how insignificant that his miniature life had become...

He couldn't even get down from the window, Or, get anything to eat, Or, protect himself from a little girl!

The image of that blond woman returned to his mind, as his intuition took over, and started sending him preminitions....

The woman was definatly searching for him, but-'who' was she working for? The lawyer, or the state, Tom was not very sure about that, but that woman would return, he was sure, of it!

*****


Sara returned that evening, and brought leftovers from the restaurant, the tater-tots and gravy, was a satisfying meal, Tom managed to consume two hole 'Tot's', and the gravy that had soaked into them really hit the emptie stomach with a filling relief...

Hailey was watching television, a movie about a wild horse, or something,....

Tom sat on the smooth inner-thigh of Sara's leg, as she relaxed in the lazy-boy chair. She was drinking a cola, and letting Tom sip from the bottle-cap, as she watched from above. She had noticed the way that he rubbed the soft skin of her leg, and was enjoying the feeling of his tiny being, as he sat on the middle most section of her bare-thigh..........







******************
Chapter End Notes:

Delving into the depths of your memory.......