- Text Size +
The Decrement of Tom




By: wildcatman




Chapter 39







Sam turned on the gas at the propane tank and waited for a moment to let the rubber line clear itself. The grill hadn't been used for quite some time, and he was a little unsure about the cracking rubber on the fuel line...

He struck a wooden match, and slowly lowered it down to the pilot hole. The flame flickered, and swiftly ignited the burners. He stepped back and watched the grill slowly heat up.

Tweaker brought out the steaks, and placed then onto the round table next to the grill. The small patio that the Beach house had was a cozy little area in the back, and the smell of the nearby ocean gently blew across the sand.

Sam took the steaks and carefully placed them onto the smoldering grate's, and adjusted the gas flow with the plastic knob just under the bottom section of the old grill.

The sound of the young girl's playing volley-ball, just up the beach, could be heard as their laughter resounded from the group.

Twila's finger's fluttered through Sam's hair, as she mussed-it-up, and tried to distrack his attention from the grill...

"Wait-a-sec, Tweak, I want to make sure that this grill isn't leaking gas, o.k.?", Sam warned her, as he gently grabbed her wrist and held it down to the side...

The flames grew, and the grill heated-up nicely. The steaks started to sizzle and the smoke wafted into the air and swirled around, drifting up toward the next cabin on the beach, the one that the group of young girl's were useing...

Twila had changed into her string-bikini, and as Sam did a final check on the gas grill, he turned to notice the 'canary-yellow' bikini, that Twila had tightly fitted around her rounded bum, and perfect breast's...

"Wow, that looks amazing on you!", Sam exclaimed, as he slowly let his eye's travel around her nearly naked body...

"You-Like?", she whispered. As she played innocent, and blushed a little at his sudden attention to her 'new' swim-suit.

Sam grabbed her shoulder's, and starred into her eye's, she was a very pretty woman and Sam was falling deeper, and deeper, for her...'and, she knew it'.

Twila had changed her mind, as she changed into her bikini, and inside the fist of her left-hand, was the opened powder-pack. She ran her finger's through his hair,... she was 'secretly', spreading the powder around within it.

Sam had no idea how his life was about to change!

Twila stood up on her tip-toe's, and could barely reach his chin, and she had to pull down on his neck, as he bent down to kiss her...



****


Just up the beach.....

Diana, and the other girl's were still playing beach-volley-ball, after they had moved their net up there, to get away from the beach-house that Sam and Twila were useing. They had been playing for most of the morning, and had decided to take a break...

The smell of the steaks, from Sam's grill filled the air and the girl's were ready to get something to eat themselve's. The group of girl's were on 'spring-break' from school, and had pooled their money together, to come to the beach for the week or two....

Holly, was a tall, sandy-haired blond, and as she carried the ball and walked over to were Diana was sitting, next to a large nylon umbrella, she smelled the steaks and yelled out to the group...

"I'm starving!", as she cupped the ball, and swiftly punched-it, (purposely)- toward Sam's cabin....

The volley-ball shot-up into the air, and drifted higher, and higher, as it arched over toward their neighboring beach-house...

Diana giggled, as she watched the spinning ball float over and drop-down, right into the patio area of Sam and Twila's...

"Oop's, I'll get it,...sorry!", stifling a laugh, Holly flipped her hair back, and broke into a jog as she started to run down the beach to retrieve the 'lost' ball.

Holly had to circle around some broken tree limb's, and other debris that had drifted-in to the beach, and had washed ashore...

She paced her long leg's, as she effortlessly trotted-over and jogged-up to the patio area behind the little beach house...

She suddenly froze, when she looked up to see that little blond woman, standing over a man, who-'strangely', seemed to be getting 'smaller', and 'smaller!'...

His clothes were crumpling around his feet, as he slowly, diminished, in-size....

She stopped, and watched the woman in the yellow bikini, slowly squat down, as the screaming man, continued to shrink away!

His muted crie's were muffled, and dwarfed, as he screamed-up at the bikini-clad blond!

The girls, hadn't been noticed by Twila,... as she was totally 'focusing-in' on, the amazing shrinking process that was so incredably 'happening', right before her very own eye's. Sam was slowly, becoming just a miniature version of his former self, a tiny naked man, screaming-up at her to "please, Help-Me!"...

Diana had just silently jogged-up, and stopped right next to Holly, her mouth fell-open, and both girl's watched as the 'shrinking'-process continued to happen!

Sam was 'screaming-up' at Twila,(despairately, pleading for her to "help-him!") but, she didn't seem to 'react', the way that he would have suspected.... She slowly grew Larger, and Larger...starring down at him with a domineering smile...


Unbeknownst, to Twila, the whole group of 'fourteen' teenaged-girl's, had gathered up around the area, slightly consealed by some of the driftwood, and other debris that had washed-in, and cluttered up around the little beach-house area, they all watched with disbelief, and total amazement, as this bizarre phenomenom unfolded before them!

Sam's head dwindled down in size, as it slipped inside of the inlargeing neck-hole inside of his T-shirt. His tiny crie's decreased as well, as he became smaller, and smaller...

Diana clamped her hand's over her mouth, and tried to prevent herself from screaming. The red-headed girl next to her wasn't as quick, and reacted as a young girl would most likely do...

"Oh-MY-GOD!", she screamed, "What's happening ta'him!", she blerted-out in complete shock!

Twila quickly turned to see the entire group of bikini-clad girl's encircling the back-area. They were 'all' starring, in disbeleif, astonished by the incredable sight of a fully grown man suddenly 'shrinking', down to the size of a childs DOLL!

Sam could no longer see anything, as he dwindled down into the huge circus-tent-sized, T-shirt, that completely swallowed him up, as he shrank-on down, to about six-inches tall...

His naked body curled-up into a ball, a protective reaction to his sudden situation, his mind seemed to draw a blank, as he tightly hugged his knee's and pulled himself into a fetal position...

He heard Twila's voice, suddenly, and startlingly, 'Loud', as she seemed to 'Roar-out', with an amplified blast of nerve-wracking sound!

"GET-OUT-O-HERE!", "YOU GIRL'S ARE TRESPASSING!"


The sound-wave's struck his tiny-sized ear's with an alarming blast of incredable force!


"What are you, 'DOING' ta-him?", a girl's voice resounded. "Are you some kind of 'witch' or something?"


"I Said, GET-OUT!", Twila's voice erupted. "I'm gonna call the POLICE!"


Diana could plainly see, and quickly recognized, that the woman wasn't a bit happy about all of these girls witnessing this 'strangeness'...


"Oh, well,-why don't you go ahead, and call them then, 'because', I think that your little 'boyfriend' there, needs some serious 'Help'...", Diana defiantly answered her.


Sam could hear the monstrous female voice's, as they yelled back and forth at one another. He held his hand's over his ear's and struggled to protect them from the 'booming' sound-wave's that shattered his nerve's with the emaculate noise!


"Get-Out!" "Get-Out!", "I Said, Get-Out!", Twila continued to scream at them, as she walked toward them and threatened the young girl's by balling up her fist and shaking it at them...

"Your not going to do anything lady, why weren't you trying to help him, Huh?", Diana answered her.

"You did this to him, didn't you?", Holly, the tall red-head joined in, and stepped-up to face Twila...

"You girl's better get out of here, right-now!", Twila warned them, as if she were about to do something to them...

"Or-What?...Huh?", Diana retorted, as she and the other's stood their ground...

"Yeah, what are you gonna do if we don't?", Renee' stepped-up and circled around the middle-aged blond, crowding around her along with the other's...

"How did you 'Do-That', huh?", Diana asked her, as she stepped-up, and faced Twila with an aggressive posture.

"You got some kind of 'Shrinking'-Gun, or something?", Diana continued to press her...

The young, athletic, college girl's slowly surrounded Twila, and she was soon overwhelmed by their number's. She tryed to break out of their encroaching circle, but they blocked her escape, and grabbed her arm's and pulled her toward the sliding-door of the beach-house...

The girl's quickly took her inside, and forced her to sit-down at one of the kitchen chair's. One of the other girls' gathered up the pile of clothes, (that contained the shrunken Sam, inside) and carefully carried them into the beach-house...




*******



Sam felt the heavier cloth of his own clothes, as they were gently compressed around him. He felt the ground drop away, as he was swiftly lifted up, quickly, elevated up, and swept around in a sweeping motion...

His stomach sank, as the swift lifting motion 'pulled' at his gut...

He nearly passed-out, when he was suddenly 'dumped-out', into the center of a huge round table. He caught his breath, and got up onto his knee's. He couldn't have prepaired himself for the sudden sight of what his eye's adjusted on...

Huge face's of several, 'giant-sized' girl's, starred down at him with surprized expression's. Their silence was terrifying, as they gasped, and starred at him with confusion, and disbelief...

He looked around and saw Tweaker, tied-up and gagged at the other end of the table. She was red-faced, and struggling at the bindings that the girls had used to tie her up with...

He felt a cold chill pass through his body, as he realized that he was completely naked, and the size of a small Doll, and he was as 'vunerable' as a baby bird!

One of the giant girl's placed her hand down onto the table-top, and opened her finger's out, and spread them apart, 'unconsciously' she pressed her palm down onto the table, as she studied the tiny, human, man, that was cowering down before her.

Sam watched the huge female hand, as the finger's spread apart, and spidered-out, and firmly pressed down onto the surface of the huge plain-like table-top. The sight of the huge hand was frightening, Sam could see that it could easily capture him up, and most certainly 'overpower' him!

The pink nail-polish seemed to 'glow', as he studied the giantess hand. The way that it effortlessly moved, seemed so strange to him, something 'that' fucking large, wasn't suppose to be able to be so 'agile', and swift!

The thumb-nail, scratched against the side of the nail on the fore-finger, she was casually and excitedly 'picking', at her nail's...

The action was disturbing, as Sam watched this enormas female hand, casually 'picking' at her fingernail's!

Tweaker's sudden squealing drew the attention of the group, and they glanced away to face her. The girl that was closest to her, grabbed her hair and scoulded her...

"Be Quiet, Bitch!", she barked. "You'll scare the little guy..."

Tweaker couldn't break free, and moaned with defeat, as she slumped over and let out a gasp of breath...

Sam was literally, terrified! The gigantic size of these teenaged girl's was just simply magnificent, they were like collosal goddess-like being's...

Two of the girls started seaching through their luggage, and quickly found the other 'powder-pack's' that were inside of Twila's beach bag. They carried the bag-full of packs into the kitchen, and handed them to Diana. She inspected them, and asked Twila what they were...

Twila didn't answer, but the way that she turned red-faced told Diana everything that she wanted to know...

The girl's now had the 'powder', but they didn't know how to use it. Diana was going to get that information out of Twila, one way or the other, and she could be very persuasive when she wanted something,...and she definitely, wanted to know how to use this incredable stuff!




******




Aggie released Wendy, and untied her hand's. She pleaded with the women to let her go, but Brittany and Aggie weren't going to do that,...not, untill they had all the information that they wanted. The way that Jaclyn was acting toward Wendy, revealed to Aggie that, she would have most-likely, killed the 'goth-girl', if they hadn't arrived when they did...

Aggie found out about the powder, and how to use it. She also knew about Cindy, and her boyfriend's death, 'ironic', she thought, as she imagined what it must have been like, for that poor man, to be 'crushed' to death inside the anus of a giant woman...

Cindy had gotten her just-due, she thought, as she heard Jackie telling her about how the snake had just swallowed the miniature woman...Alive!

Jackie being forced to watch, on the other hand,... as the huge snake swallowed-up her mother, was quite disturbing, and she did feel sorry for the young girl, she would surely never forget an experience such as that for the rest of her life!

Aggie decided to leave Jaclyn alone, and let her stay there at home and sort out her own problem's. However, Wendy would be coming along with them, as they left for Twila's place, to retrieve the rest of the powder, and capture Tom, and Sara, and her little sister Hailey...

Aggie wanted to capture Tom, and turn him over to the police, after she figured out how to return him, and the two girls, back to their 'normal-size' of course...

"If she could just get ahold of some of that shrinking powder", Aggie thought to herself, as she gathered up Wendy, and forced her to walk out to the car. The three women took off for Twila's place, leaving Jackie sitting on the couch at her mother's.





********
Chapter End Notes:

Will Sam survive?  Will Aggie catch up with Tom?  Will Tom and Sara survive with Kelly?  Will young Hailey decide to become B.F.F's with the giantess girl Mindy?  The decrement continues.....