- Text Size +
The Decrement of Tom




By: wildcatman




Chapter 38









Back at Kelly's house, inside the bedroom....


"Please don't do this to him!", Sara's tiny voice screamed-up at the giantess Kelly...

"Mmm, yeah-that's right tiny man, try and get away, that feel's so wonderful!", her humongous voice rumbled out...

Kelly's huge finger's wrapped around Tom's tiny body and resricted any movement from his bound leg's, the glissening juice's completely covering his helpless, miniature form, as she wollowed his entire upper-body into her massive swollen lip's.

Her mighty thigh's rose-up on each side, as her long leg's bent at the knee's and winged-out from her waist-line, shifting, and spreading away in slow, alternating, motion's..

Sara was pinned down under the giantess left foot, and her tiny head was poking out from between her huge flexing toe's. She could barely see Tom's entrapped body within Kelly's conforming fist, as the ginormas woman casually used him as her wriggling 'pleasure-toy'...

Kelly's giantess body completely naked, and covered in a glissening coating of sticky sweat, she kept the tiny Sara trapped under her bare foot, and forced her to lick between her toe's. Tom was struggling to catch his breath, between the slow, repeating, insertion's, by the huge, 'inescapable' gripping finger's, that held him captive...

He was relentlessly plunged into her, huge, sweltering lip's, and pressed into the heated opening with a sweeping motion that swallowed him up, and squeezed him, then slowly pulled him back out again. Over, and over, he was pressed into the monstrous pussy, and slathered within it's slippery wall's.

The oven-like heat that swallowed him alive was taking his breath away, and he could barely hold-out for much more of this type of treatment...

He could hear Sara's pleading voice far below, as she despairingly screamed out in frustrated terror. Forced to watch, from below the mighty toe's of their giant female captress, she was constantly wrestling with the rubbery pad's of the huge, sweaty-toe's, as they relentlessly wriggled, and tormented her...

Tom gasped, and coughed as he was once again pulled free of the sweltering mammoth, and re-coated with a fresh glissening layer of hot sticky oil-like juice...

"Stop, please-just, stop, your killing him!", Sara yelled-out. The huge grasping toe's clamped around her tiny form, and squeezed her up tightly...

The huge voice of the giantess Kelly rumbled through the floor of the huge, flat, plain-like, matress...


"Oh, come-on Tiny one, try and 'fight-me', Mmmmm, it feel's sooo-good!"

The air around Tom was heavily 'scented' with a strong, feminine musk, that created a thick, foggy-cloud that he was forced to suck-in, as he 'gasped' for another quick-breath, just before he was so 'expectantly', pressed back into the heated engulfment!

Kelly had his tiny body gripped tightly within her tingling pussy, and she fought the erge to 'crush-him', as she slid him in and out with a tantilizingly slow 'pumping' motion. The intense 'feeling' was so incredable for her, it was driving her 'wild'...

Sara's tiny, naked boob's, were pressed down under the ball of her left foot, they felt so soft, and smooth, her tiny lung's pumping rapidly as she tryed to breath underneath her enormas toe's...

Tom's wild struggling, had gotten weaker, and she 'knew' that her pussy was sufficating him, but she just couldn't stop herself, her inner-thigh's clamped together over her hand, and she squeezed violently as her first wave's of orgasmic spasum's erupted from deep within her loin's...


The trembling shock-wave's clamped down around his body, and he felt a couple of his rib's crack from the violent pressure. He screamed out in pain, but his mouth quickly filled with juicy fluid's. The pressure increased like never before,...he felt his body 'crushing', and the burning pain shocked his spine as he convulsed, and contorted in the vise-like entrapment...

Kelly bucked her hip's, and arched her back... "Ohh, YES!", she squealed out in ecstasy, as her mind slipped into the throw's of orgasmic bliss, her body crushing down on the wriggling body of the helpless miniature man...

Sara fought to break free of the heavy weighted foot that forcefully pressed her tiny body down deeply into the surface of the huge bed. The tremendous hip's of the giantess rocked, and bucked wildly, causeing the entire bed to tremble, and quake...

Sara felt her body being crushed, and her chest imploding as the masive female foot smashed her down, and mashed her little body into a bloody pulp!


Kelly was drunk with orgasmic pleasure, and had lost control of her body's own 'lustfully' powerful manipulation's. Her body rocked with crushing explosion's of erupting, female ejaculation's...


It took her several minute's to catch her breath, and bring herself back down, as she realized that her tiny pet's weren't moving!


"Oh No, ...NO,..NO,..NOOOOO!






*********




Sara jerked around sideway's, and sat up, she was covered in sweat and trembling like a mouse in a trap!

She opened her eye's, and looked over at Tom who was sleeping soundly beside her...

"Tom, Tom!....Wah Happened?", she shouted at him...

Tom was startled awake, and slowly rose-up to see Sara's frightened face staring into his...

"Huh?...What?..what's wrong?", Tom slowly, and awkwardly found himself within the bar's of the metal birdcage, with Sara shaking, and trembling, right next to him.

He grabbed hold of her, and pulled her closer and tryed to settle her down. Sara clung to him as she broke down and started to cry...

Tom looked out through the bar's, out into the humungous bedroom to find the giantess Kelly sound asleep in her huge bed. The dimly lit room seethed with her bodily aroma, a powerful scent of colosal female musk...

"It was just a 'Bad-Dream', we're alright, just take a deep breath Sara, it's O.K. baby....settle down", Tom soothed her, as he rubbed her bare back...

He could feel his sticky skin as it stuck to her's, the dryed juice's were completely covering his naked body. He pulled Sara closer, and kissed her...

Sara kissed him back, and the two of them fell together as they cuddled-up, and tried to forget about where they were...

It was early morning, Tom could see the first light of day, as the curtain on the window started to glow. He held onto Sara and tried to calm the distraught girl. She was so terrified that she hadn't slept since she had been shrunk, and the lack of sleep was starting to take it's toll on her...




*****




Hailey was awakened by the sound of the young giantess's alarm clock. She looked down, out of the window, and she could see her... 'Mindy', she had treated her very good, the young girl giant, whom was just a year older than her, and was simply delighted to have Hailey as a tiny, human, pet... As Hailey sat up, and slid out of her bed, she stretched, and yawned out. The pizza and cookie's, they had shared the previous night was still in the air, as Hailey noticed the large crumb's, and huge chewed-on crust's that laid scattered about on the floor of the large doll-house that had become her home.

She was terrified of the giant girl, at first. Although, when Mindy started telling her about everything that the two of them could do together, Hailey started to become interested in the huge girl, as a actual 'friend'...

Mindy had given her several pairs of shoes, and pants, all sort's of dolly clothing, and everything that was inside of the huge, immaculate doll house. Mindy's bedroom was enormas, and the young girl's mother had given her everthing that she wanted, as the scattered toy's and other colorful objects cluttered up the shelve's and half of the carpeted floor.

Mindy had told her, reassuring her, that she wouldn't let anything 'bad' happen to her. After the way that Hailey had screamed and cried, for what seemed like hours, the young giantess started to realize what it must be like for her, as a tiny, 'dolly-sized' girl...


"Don't woory, I not gonna hurt you, or let nothin' happen to you!", Mindy held the tiny Hailey up close, and cuddled her against her neck...

The curly hair of the giant girl formed a curtain around her hand, and swept around in a warm, enveloping cocoon. Sheilding out the brightly lit room, and comforting tiny Hailey, as she held her softly in her hand, with a gentle, loving, embrace.

After she had been dressed, and delivered into the doll house, with a gentle release from the girl giant's huge hand, Hailey began to settle down and relax...

The giant-sized surrounding's, of the huge bedroom, had now became the new, 'outside world' for her, as she grew accustomed to the doll house fixture's and the stiffness of the bed, and her clothing and such...

"We can watch a movie, or play a game, anything that you want!", Mindy whispered, while peering into the open faced wall of the large dollhouse.

Hailey was still quite unsure of this bright-eyed giantess, as she backed away into the plastic-coated wall of the miniature bedroom. The heavy movement's of her massive size reminded her of just how small, and helpless that she had become...

The vibration was easily felt through the floor, when the young giantess stepped across the "outside', floor, and came close to the side of the miniature house. The tremor's sent shock-wave's that were a sudden, and constant reminder...

Her large face was very intimidating, as her huge eye's sparkled, and flickered, with a daunting possessiveness, that seemed to penetrate, deeply, while they effortlessly inspected her like a brand new 'plaything'.

"What's yer name?", Mindy asked, as she smiled into the room.

"Hailey", the trembling little girl answered the huge female face.

"I'm Mindy, your new owner, and I'm gonna take very good care of you, Hailey!"

"Are you hungry?", she asked her. "We can have something to eat if you like?

Hailey was very hungry, but the thought of food made her feel sick. Her nerve's were scattered, and her tiny stomach churned with burning acid...

Hailey shook her head, and turned away from the giant girl, to look around the doll house bedroom. The painted wall's, and plastic sticker's that created the image of a dresser, and a lamp, was a fakeness that was a little disturbing for the trembling girl.

Suddenly with a quick flash, a pile of dresses poured out onto the floor...

Hailey quickly turned back to see the huge hand pulling away, after dumping the huge pile of cloths into the floor of the tiny bedroom...

"Here, these are 'ALL' your's!", Mindy's resounding voice blasted from above.

Some of the dresses looked familiar, she herself had some of these, at home in her own dollhouse. The similarity of the mini-sized clothes seemed to have a calming effect on the girl. The sight of this collection was a form of something 'in-common', and Hailey felt like this situation might not be so horrible after all...

She quickly sorted through the huge pile, and found some things that she could actually wear. (although, most of the piece's were too large, she still found some shorts, and a shirt that she quickly pulled-on, and discovered that she could wear them.)

"You look so cute in that!", the giant girl's voice echoed into the room, with an excited tone...

"Look at you, your just the right size for a dolly!", Mindy was elated, and felt a instant connection with tiny Hailey, as she wished that she could shrink herself down, and climb into the dollhouse and play with her too!

"Here, these shoes might fit ya?" "Try them on!" "I have more, if you like!" the giantess whispered with excitment.

Hailey found a firm, but fitting pair of tennis shoe's, and slipped them onto her feet. They were a little bit stiff, but they felt better then going barefoot all the time. She stood up, and walked around the pile of cloths, and circled the room a few times...

"You like 'em?", Mindy asked the tiny, dolly-sized girl. "I wish that 'I', had a pair like that!"

Hailey had to giggle at that, as she imagined the giant foot of the collosal girl 'trying' to put-on, the tiny-sized shoe's...

"I'm going to get us some breakfast, stay here, I'll be right back, kay?", the giantess girl told her.

Hailey looked up to watch the giant girl walk across the huge outside room, and open the door, and disappear through it into the vast opening into what appeared to be a hall-way. The sound of her feet thudding away faded out into the distance...

Hailey thought about her sister. She wondered what was happening to her and Tom, as she stepped up to the edge of the opened-out wall, and starred out across the incredable space of the little-girl's gigantic bedroom.

She noticed the cluttered dirty clothes of the young giantess, scattered out across the floor. She thought about her own room and a pang of fear stabbed her as she felt the sting of homesickness within her gut. She wondered if Sara was alright, and if she would ever see her again. The thought of being seperated from her sister made her feel sad, and she started to break down and cry...

Mindy smiled in at her when she returned to find tiny Hailey exactly were she had left her. The smell of sweet sugary donut's swirled into the tiny bedroom, as Mindy chewed a mouthfull, and set the plate down onto the roof of the dollhouse, and reached her hand into the room to allow Hailey to climb into her open palm.

"Come-on, it's alright" "I hope you like chocolate donut's?" the giant girl whispered, as her sweetened breath wafted into the tiny bedroom...

Hailey causously crawled into the soft warm palm, and quickly sat down in the cupped center, and held onto the side of the huge thumb while the giant hand slowly lifted up, and drifted out of the room...

Floating upward, Hailey was slowly lifted up to the roof-top, and parked next to a huge plate of chocolate donut's!

The size of them was overwhelming. The holes in the middle, were easily large enough for her to climb through, and the golf-ball sized sprinkle's looked like colorful gem's coating the outside of the giant-sized donut's!

Hailey climbed onto the plate, and sat down as the plate then smoothly lifted up, and floated over to the huge surface of the giant girl's bedspread...

The pizza, that they had shared the evening before, was still lingering in her mouth as she stood up and stepped over to one of the donuts. Mindy's thumb, and fore-finger pinched-off a chunk of chocolate cake, and crumbled it up in front of her, and drifted away...

"Try some!" "There really good!", Mindy whispered, as she watched the tiny doll-sized girl reach down and pick up a tiny peice of one of the crumbs that she had just broken off at her feet...

Hailey took a bite, and chewed up the sweet tasting chocolate cake as she was then slightly shaken by the sudden movement, when the giant girl leaned over, and clamped her finger's around a whole donut, and lifted it away with a quick effortless swiftness.

Her giggling rumbled out above, as she peered down at her tiny playmate, and chomped down on the rounded donut, and took a huge bite out of the side of it...

Hailey watched with a bit of fear, as the giant mouth devoured a huge chunk of donut, and smiled down at her with a giddy look of amuzment...

Mindy's pajama's top had tiny picture's of kittens on it, and the softened material scrunched and crinkled as she moved her upper body around and shifted her rear-end on the bed. The giantess girl, laid down on her side, and stretched out across the bed...

"You like the donut's?", Mindy asked her tiny friend.

Hailey nodded up to her, and finally smiled. The choclate did taste good, and Hailey was reminded that her sister Sara would have never allowed her to have them for breakfast...

Hailey giggled softly, as she thought about the amount of donut that she could eat, Now. The sight of the huge, giant-sized donut, was a awesome sight from the tiny girl's perspective....






********