- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Twila get's Sam all to herself.

The Decrement of Tom





By: wildcatman





Chapter 37









Aggie opened the door, and stepped out of the car. She and her partner had been watching the house since Tweaker had left with the birdcage.

Wendy's mother's car still sat in the driveway, and the two girls were still inside (Jackie and Wendy).

Aggie had been at the book club 'meetings', and she knew that Tom had been shrunken,... but, she wanted to wait, and find out 'how' it had happened to him. Her job as a detective for a prominent lawyer was a secret to her friend's, and she had a very private life outside of her work with the agency.

There was something going on here, that she 'herself', had always drempt of....shrinking a man down to size.

Her partner, was a young blond that had just joined the detective agency. Fresh out of college, and very eager to solve her first case, Brittany- was so excited to get inside of that house and see what was happening. They had been watching the group for several week's and the idea of Tom's disappearance, was a mystery for Brittany, but Aggie knew that the diminuative male could have, and probly was smuggled out inside of that birdcage...

Tweaker had taken him home, (she assumed) and had decided to keep him for herself. But-Tweaker, had other plans... 'that we'll get into later'....


***


Aggie had finally decided to check out the house, and see what had happened to lil' miss Wendy...

"Come on Brit, let's get over there and see what's happening..", Aggie whispered into the car...

"Finally!", Brittany answered her back, with a frustrated tone of contained excitment. "We get to do 'something' other, then just spying on these bitches".

The two blond's exited the black car, slipped across the street and walked up to the door of Cynthia's house.

The sound of Wendy's begging alerted them to the girl's fighting...

Jaclyn had been slapping her, and taunting her, blaming her for the death of her mother as Wendy was still tied to a kitchen chair, and was pleading with her to "please stop"...

"You killed my MOTHER!", Jaclyn spat, as she slapped her 'cherry-red' face, and continued to contemplate her murder...

Jaclyn had been forced to watch, while Wendy had allowed that huge snake to devour her mother Cindy. The act in itself was so heartless, and cruel that Jackie could barely stop herself from just snapping Wendy's scrauny neck...

"Please, just let me go, I didn't mean for it to happen, she was just so 'puny', and helpless, that she didn't seem like a 'Person', I mean-," Jackie cut her off', "Shut-UP!"

"Just Shut the Hell-UP, alright!", Jackie was so angry that she pounded her fist on the table in frustration...

When Jaclyn had been shrunk, she had experienced seeing Wendy as a enormas monster, and the sight of that 'gothic-witch', towering over the jail-cell(cage), was a vision that would haunt her dreams forever!

Luckily, for Wendy, the 'knocking' on the front door had distracted Jackie from strangling her...

"tap-tap-tap-tap-tap" "tap-tap-tap-tap"

The sound of someone at the door startled Jackie, and she quickly stuffed a rag into Wendy's mouth before she could scream...

"Don't you make a sound or I'll kill you!", Jackie warned the struggling girl...

"tap-tap-tap', Jackie?", Aggie called-out from the doorway...


"You make any noise at all an I'll slap your face off, got it?", Jackie warned the tied-up and gagged Wendy.


Jackie walked to the door and slowly opened it to see what the 'familiar-woman's' voice wanted. Aggie knew Cindy, and had met Jackie once before about a year ago, and had recognized her when she was spying on the group after the book-club party.

Jackie remembered Aggie, and stepped through the doorway, quickly closing it behind her, and forced a smile as she spoke to the middle-aged woman...

"Aggie, is that you?". "Yes, I remember you, you were at mom's house last year, with the other's at the house warming party, how are you, and what are you doing here?"

"Hello Jaclyn, this is Brittany", Aggie said, as she pointed out the younger blond woman standing behind her with her hand's on her hip's, impatiently tapping the toe of her right foot. Dark sunglasses covered both of the women's eye's as they stood on the entrance way step's and curiously inspected their surrounding's.

"Were here to talk to Cindy, and we thought that Wendy might be here?" Aggie questioned her, as she stepped closer, and tryed to see behind her through the window in the door.

"Yea, and Sarah was suppost to be here as well, have you seen any of them?" Brittany joined-in, and studied Jackie's nervous reaction...

Jackie knew that she needed help, and that Aggie could possably tell her what to do. She stepped back and opened up the door and let the two women inside...

Aggie instantly noticed Wendy sitting at the table, tied-up, and gagged. She quizzically turned back to Jackie and closely inspected her reaction to their sudden realization. The women sat down at the couch, and Jackie cleared her throat, and began to explain everything that had happened.






*****





Tweaker was sitting at her computer desk. She had the bag of 'powder-pack's' on her lap, and had removed one of them and was studying the small packet of fluffy white powder. She wanted to 'Test-it-out', and she knew that it was now or never...

She knew that her date for tonight was a single man in his 30's, and he was a delivery driver for a small dairy farm just outside of the city. He had no family, and Twila thought that he would be the 'perfect' subject to 'try-it-out' on.

Sam was his name, and Twila had met him, several week's before, at a little coffee shop in Fogsburg. They went out on a date, and Sam treated her like a lady, and was very attentive to her as they dined on steak and shrimp, and went to a all night dance club. He drove a newer pick-up truck, and it was very well cared for, he took her out every weekend, and he was a real 'Nice-guy'...


"Tweaker is my 'nick-name', but I don't care for it much" Twila told him, as the two of them sat tightly together in a booth-seat, in a darker corner of the club.

"Well, what do you want me to call you then?" Sam asked her, as he raised his voice above the loud music that blasted out of the speaker's.

After she thought for a brief moment, and pictured this man, as tiny as an 'action-figure', and helplessly in her possession 'Mistress', she thought to herself, contemplating his terror, as he looked up at her and saw her as a true giantess...


"Just call me Twila, O.K.?", she softly answered him, with a bashful reaction to his overly seductive presence's. His hot breath puffed on her neck, and she wanted to push him down in the seat, and rip-off his clothes and do him right there, in the back of the bar!

Twila was smooth as silk though, and 'When' it came to manipulating Men, she was smart about it. She had Sam thinking that she was a real 'Catch', and he was literally eating right out of her dainty little hand...

"Oh, that tickle's!", she squealed into his ear, as he slurped his tongue across her palm, licking the salt from it just before doing a scorching shot of Tequila, and then popping a slice of lime into his mouth...

She had told him that she was a R.N., and that she had a great job at the hospital in the city. Although, he made pretty good money as well, he only made half what her yearly salary would be...(if she were really an R.N.)...



*****



This would be their seventh date. Sam had offered to take her to a beach-house on the ocean. They could spend the entire weekend together, and just relax and enjoy themselve's. The Idea of having him there, all alone at that 'private' beach house, was very exciting for Twila as she thought about the posibilitys.

Sam was six foot tall, and 250 lb's of solid muscle, and a very formidable man. His bosse's beach-house wouldn't be loaned out to just 'anyone'. Sam was one of his best employee's, and had offered his beach-house to him more then two year's before, and Sam hadn't used it...

After he had met Twila, though he was a very sensible person, she had a very powerful effect upon him...

He was falling 'Hard' for this dainty little blond, her 5ft. 3 inch, little figure, had softened his heart and he thought that he would ask her to marry him, and what could be a better place then that little beach house on the Ocean....

He couldn't wait to get her there, and be together with her again. It had been almost an entire week since the two of them had been together, and he felt like a 'Kid' again, as he drove over to her apartment to pick her up...



*****



Tweaker dropped one of the packets into her purse, and stashed the rest of them inside her beach-bag. She had packed a small bag, and several changes of clothes. The phone buzzed in her purse, she answered it to find Sam's excited voice on the other end, telling her that he was on his way over, and to be ready for the time of her life!


"Oh Sweety I'm sooo-much 'MORE', than just 'ready' you big Ol' hunk O' Man, hee,hee,hee" She teased him, as he drove over and pulled into her driveway.


The hot sun was beating down on the pavement as they drove the three hour trip to the beach. When they arrived at the beach house, Twila was a little distracted by the sight of a group of teenage girl's playing volley-ball, just in front of Sam's bosse's 'private'-beach cabin...


A dozen or more young girl's were cluttering the beach front, and with their swim-suit's, and tiny bikini's on their sun-tanned skin, as it glissened in the bright sun-light. Sam drove into the carport, next to the neatly kept cabin, and parked the truck. He turned to Twila, and smiled with a 'Big-Dum' look on his face.


"So, ya wanna play some 'volley-ball?" he asked her. "No!", she snapped back, as she punched him playfully in the shoulder...


"I wanna' see the inside of this cute little cabin!" Twila whispered excitedly, as she pushed Sam toward the door...


"O.k, come on, let's check it out" he told her. "Let's see what all the fuss is about!"


After the two of them stepped into the small, front doorway, they realized that it hadn't been used for some time. They opened up all the windows to air-out the little beach cabin. Some sand and dirt had collected around the doors, and all the windows we're stained, and smudged, with grimy dust and dirt.


It would take some time, and a 'quick', wiping down, to ready the place. The two of them worked together, and soon had it cleaned-up and ready for moving-in...


"Oh look!" Twila shouted. "The moonlight will shine right into the sky-light!" she pointed-out, with the startling excitment of a 'dizzy-blond' cheerleader....


Sam was down on his knee's cleaning around the door frame, and quickly turned to look-up at her standing figure, just next to him.


Twila looked down at him, and from that angle, 'as it was'- she seemed to 'tower', above him...


Sam looked up at her standing there, she was wearing a pair of cargo short's and a tight T-shirt that revealed her better then average breast's. The short pant's were so tight, that her wide shapely hip's rounded out perfectly...


Her leg's weren't long, but very lean and smooth. The flip-flop's that she 'slapped-around' in were well worn, and broken-in. Her toe-nail polish high-lighted the rounded digit's with a bright colored green...


"Yes, it'll be nice to throw a blanket down right under it, and look-up at the stars", Sam answered her, in a scruffed voice, as he noticed how 'sexy' Twila looked from his 'lower' perspective.


"What do we do for lunch?", Twila asked, as she noticed him gawking up at her with a 'stupid-look' on his face...


"I Know what, 'I'd', like to have for lunch!", Sam announced, as he starred up between her bare thigh's and licked his lip's...


Twila smiled down at him, and slightly squatted down, lowering her crotch down closer to his waiting face.

She wriggled her hip's, and giggled with 'teasing' girlishness...


Sam reached up and grabbed her hip's, as he pulled her down onto the floor. He wrestled onto her 'playfully' strugling body, and easily pinned her down. Twila screamed, and tried to break free of his grasping hand's as he trapped her, and started covering her face with ripid 'pecking' kisses...


"Stop-it, Sam please-don't...Stop!", Twila faked a resisting fight.


"Oh, don't worry 'Blondie' I'm not gonna 'Stop', you sweet lil' thing you!", Sam whispered into her sweet smelling ear...


They were distracted by a knocking sound at the door, when they quickly realized that someone was peeking in at them from one of the open window's...


Sam quickly released her, and got-up off of the floor and stepped over to the window. A young girl, about seventeen was smiling in at the two 'love bird's', and her deeply-tanned skin was 'glowing' as Sam noticed how pretty the young girl was...


"Hi, I'm Diana, I'm in the next cabin...just down the beach a little way?", the young girl tried to break the awkwardness of the situation...


"My friend's and I were just playing a short game, or two, here- out-front? The storm, last week, blew-in a bunch of trash onto the beach in front of 'our' cabin, and we just moved down here, I hope that it's alright?" she continued, as she blushed with embarrasment from the 'sudden' interupting, of the two of them....

"Oh, yeah? Huh, well-that's alright, I guess...", Sam stuttered out, as his hand's readjusted his waist-band, and the 'stiffened' rod that tried to break free of his pant's...


Twila wasn't happy, and stepped over to confront the younger, blond girl...


"I hope that your 'little-Game', doesn't last Too-long? We are on a private beach ya' know?", she loudly spoke out at the tanned-skinned teenager...


"We were just going to move back up on the other side, sorry Mis, I hope we didn't cause any trouble for ya' all....", the teenager stepped back from the window, and quickly ran away...


"Well, you didn't have to be 'rude' to her.", Sam said, as he turned to face Twila.

"I wasn't 'Rude', I just don't think that they should be trespassing like that on private property", Twila snapped, as she stepped up closer to Sam...

"They weren't hurting anything, they were just 'playing', on the beach-there..." Sam informed her...

"OH?...Maybe, you want to go with her, and play volley-ball, is that it?", Twila snarled back at him.

"No!", Sam yelled. Then he caught himself, (as he heard what he'd said to her.) He laughed at himself, then turned to grab Twila's arm as she started to walk away from him...

"Oh, come-on sweety, I was just trying to be neighbourly to the kid, you didn't have to be so smart about it, was all that I was trying to say...", Sam explained.

"Let's just get our stuff carried in, and see if we can get that old 'Grill' fired-up, and throw a couple steaks on it, O.K.?", Sam continued to plead with her...

Twila didn't take it too hard, and was soon hanging some 'make-shift' curtain's on the open window's. She watched Sam, as he tried to get the rusty old grill cleaned-up...

The waves were gently splashing into the beach behind him, and Twila was trying to contain her excitment, as she thought about the tiny packet of powder, that was just inside of her purse...

She thought about waiting untill the next day, and just enjoying the night with him. She could get him in the morning, before he wakes-up, she could have a night together with him, then, in the morning she'd use the powder....